March 12, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
Metsys©

Aigh' i just finished the logo for "Young Kings" 
Might play around with the lines a bit to make them cleaner.

Feedback? 

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

March 12, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
Iarumas

Feedback? Not just anonymous thumbs, actually say something
Thanks
Okay you asked for it, it looks like shit and you should stop trying.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
HWYS - Joey

^^^ what he said.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 12, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
Metsys©

Feedback? Not just anonymous thumbs, actually say something
Thanks
Okay you asked for it, it looks like shit and you should stop trying.
Haha good one

March 12, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
Metsys©

^^^ what he said.
Honestly? that logo looks like shit ?  please explain , cause it seems like half the people here just shoot everything down with no explanation, mad hate

March 12, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
NPD10

^^^ what he said.
Honestly? that logo looks like shit ?  please explain , cause it seems like half the people here just shoot everything down with no explanation, mad hate
I mean, it just seems kind of tacky. There are far worse streetwear logos out there but I still wouldnt pay for this. Keep playing around with stuff your progressing. 
March 12, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
Metsys©

^^^ what he said.
I mean, it just seems kind of tacky. There are far worse streetwear logos out there but I still wouldnt pay for this. Keep playing around with stuff your progressing. 
the baby is tacky or the drawing itself ?

March 12, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
notoriginal

Feedback? 
It's too play plain and it doesn't catch my eye. There is no creativity what so ever.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
Danny

^^^ what he said.
the baby is tacky or the drawing itself ?
the baby man, who wants to wear a baby on a shirt. and Young Kings just sounds tacky. Go look at how many brands start with young, and how many brands even have King in it. Dig deeper
March 12, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
HWYS - Joey

I wouldnt buy a shirt with that logo for a couple of reasons;
-- First thing that comes to mind is the baby with a diaper full of shit.
-- Second is the design is horrid. Seems like you chopp'd the kid on half.
-- Third, the idea of logo of a baby makes me feel kinda creepy. No lie.

Is that good enough?
You seem to think that this design will revolutionize the "streetwear" community and it's inhabtants lol. If so, go ahead and print 24 shirts of it and see how many you can sell. Better yet, see how many you can give away for free to people other than your friends, who will only wear them to not make you feel like an ass.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 12, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
Metsys©

Is that good enough?
You seem to think that this design will revolutionize the "streetwear" community and it's inhabtants lol. If so, go ahead and print 24 shirts of it and see how many you can sell. Better yet, see how many you can give away for free to people other than your friends, who will only wear them to not make you feel like an ass.
aigh i get it shit, ill think harder about a new name and logo 

March 12, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
notoriginal

Is that good enough?
I'm pretty sure the posts before yours were clear enough. You didn't have to go on post all that shit and insult him. He just asked for feedback not insults by a dumb ass. smile
March 12, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
southfame

wondering ? seeing that ppl like( YOUNGKINGS ) an a few others  have no idea in what they are doing when it comes to logos an shit  can we sell logos,brand names an ideas, tee designs an so on like a brand templates  on this site ?

http://southfame.com/

March 12, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
Metsys©

Is that good enough?
I'm pretty sure the posts before yours were clear enough. You didn't have to go on post all that shit and insult him. He just asked for feedback not insults by a dumb ass.
naaa its cool its his strong opinion i respect it

March 12, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
HWYS - Joey

^^^ I didn't know we were back in middle school...
Dude chill, if his feelings got hurt, he can defend himself.

I wasn't trying to insult him, I dont know him and honestly I wish him nothing but the best if he decides to continue trying to come up with new logos. Only issue is that it's all repetitive -- look 5, 6, 20 pages back and it's all the same. Some noob comes in with a horrible design asking for advice and when advice is given, he/she will flip out cause nobody likes it.

March 12, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
HWYS - Joey

Is that good enough?
I'm pretty sure the posts before yours were clear enough. You didn't have to go on post all that shit and insult him. He just asked for feedback not insults by a dumb ass.

I will highly, highly recommend you do this:

Come up with whatever/however many logos/names/ideas you can. Write them down and save 'em. Let them sit for a couple of weeks and then come back to them and see what you think. I myself am trying to do the same as a lot of people here, come up with a cool brand to start and hopefuly turn into something. Only difference is that I have done my due diligence and I have even thrown out over 6 different names/logos that I was sure were gonna be a hit.

You can't just jump onto the first idea and expect it to work. Not saying that it can't happen, but it's highly unlikely. Also if you look at the streetwear(I hate using that word cause I think of Zummies) market, you will see a jump into more refined trends and mature tastes. I'm pretty sure a kid on a diaper doesn't fit that.

Just look through the fahion forum and see what people are saying about other brands. It's a long process but totally rewarding at the end if you do it right.

March 12, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
NPD10

Jacket prototype

March 12, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
southfame

Jacket prototype

nice....how much it cost to make ?

March 12, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
notoriginal

Is that good enough?

Come up with whatever/however many logos/names/ideas you can. Write them down and save 'em. Let them sit for a couple of weeks and then come back to them and see what you think. I myself am trying to do the same as a lot of people here, come up with a cool brand to start and hopefuly turn into something. Only difference is that I have done my due diligence and I have even thrown out over 6 different names/logos that I was sure were gonna be a hit.

You can't just jump onto the first idea and expect it to work. Not saying that it can't happen, but it's highly unlikely. Also if you look at the streetwear(I hate using that word cause I think of Zummies) market, you will see a jump into more refined trends and mature tastes. I'm pretty sure a kid on a diaper doesn't fit that.

Just look through the fahion forum and see what people are saying about other brands. It's a long process but totally rewarding at the end if you do it right.
There you go.. Now that's some better advice.
March 12, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Feedback? 
munchkin moguls sounds like it'd work better

hot water

March 12, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
notoriginal

Feedback? 
munchkin moguls sounds like it'd work better
Just do what he said, write your ideas down. Think of different names and find one that suits your idea.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
NPD10

Jacket prototype

Unfortunately, a lot right now. Doubt I'll ever get this one into full production.
March 12, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
southfame

Jacket prototype

Unfortunately, a lot right now. Doubt I'll ever get this one into full production.
thats a shame would of rock that next winter .......

March 12, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
francoisxx

Jacket prototype

reminded me of this at first:

still, I think it's an interesting piece, keep it up.

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/201196

March 12, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
tttuesdayyy

Now available through Davy Jays

Lookbook soon.

Let me know what you guys think.
Idk for some reason im really feeling this shit , good work
thanks man. much appreciated. anyone else have feedback?
on the whole line in general or just these two tees. let me know what you think
March 12, 2013 @ 07:21 AM
ILUVE$UAP

☯ www.facebook.com/memoirofficial ☯

March 12, 2013 @ 11:11 AM
Metsys©

Is that good enough?

thanks man, will do 

March 12, 2013 @ 01:19 PM
Metsys©

well ive drawn up some logos logos, i was thinking about using an indian but with my own little twist to it

March 12, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
casein_point

well ive drawn up some logos logos, i was thinking about using an indian but with my own little twist to it
Personally IMO I'd stay away from an indian. Lots of brands are doing pieces with Indians (hats, shirts, crews, etc) I feel as though making that your logo will make it hard to differentiate yourself from other brands. You mentioned young pharaohs earlier, take out the young and draw up some ideas.... then think of more.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
Hellah Fresh

Personally IMO I'd stay away from an indian. Lots of brands are doing pieces with Indians (hats, shirts, crews, etc) I feel as though making that your logo will make it hard to differentiate yourself from other brands. You mentioned young pharaohs earlier, take out the young and draw up some ideas.... then think of more.
Yeah lately i seen ALLOT of Indian designs lately. It also seems like a few brands are starting to look more and more like another brands.

Please login first to reply.