Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 25, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
BLo

boston lgnds shit is clean
February 25, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
rickylgnds

but why an anchor? personally i think anchors are way overused and so cliche

you're right, but where I'm located, it resonates. this is the location of the original LGNDS store:

pickering wharf in salem, MA

i started using it sporadically on some stuff, but i try not to overdue it

and thanks BLo!

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

February 26, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
chads

It may work for you but this nautical/athletic theme shit is way to overdone. It doesn't even look that good. Is the name of your brand LGNDS or legends?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

February 26, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
Beas

I appreciate the kind words guys! Here's a couple new tees we just dropped last week:

Yeah this isn't anything new. It's real simple & clean, but I feel it's nothing to be impressed about. Just seems like your trying to play it safe. I Think the "Established ENTER YOUR ROMAN NUMERAL HERE" Is a trend brands really need to stop along with putting Stars around their words. I Mean it works when used correctly, but it's just getting old seeing the same stuff always.

And my opinion on the pics, Is next time maybe try not wearing undershirts and maybe even go up a size on the tee for your models. Those look just a bit tight on that guy, definitely the red one.

Also I Like you guys gear it's all clean. But nothing really makes me want to buy from you. The reason because this is because you not selling the brand, try selling the lifestyle or image your trying to represent. Just seems like your releasing tees and not giving people a reason to become a fan. just something for you to think about. you know what I Mean?
February 26, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
chads

Yeah this isn't anything new. It's real simple & clean, but I feel it's nothing to be impressed about. Just seems like your trying to play it safe. I Think the "Established ENTER YOUR ROMAN NUMERAL HERE" Is a trend brands really need to stop along with putting Stars around their words. I Mean it works when used correctly, but it's just getting old seeing the same stuff always.

And my opinion on the pics, Is next time maybe try not wearing undershirts and maybe even go up a size on the tee for your models. Those look just a bit tight on that guy, definitely the red one.

Also I Like you guys gear it's all clean. But nothing really makes me want to buy from you. The reason because this is because you not selling the brand, try selling the lifestyle or image your trying to represent. Just seems like your releasing tees and not giving people a reason to become a fan. just something for you to think about. you know what I Mean?
I think this is spot on. Great analysis.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

February 26, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
Jake Ocean

^^ agree what has been said above. when I saw your other shit a few months ago posted on here I thought the same thing, nothing really fundamentally wrong with the graphic, but nothing special about it. just clean simple designs.

http://www.distantlight.co

February 26, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
rickylgnds

i can appreciate that feedback. playing it safe? probably a little bit, but i think when youre in the early stages there is a line you have to walk with that. and these pics were a little half assed, i admit it haha

the brand is called just LGNDS. when we opened up the first store we wanted to use LEGENDS but as a brick and mortar business we didnt want to run into issues with other businesses using similar names (think sports bars, etc) so the vowels got dropped

i am going to take some of this advice into consideration for sure, the website http://www.shopLGNDS.com is updated pretty frequently but i'm going to put more effort into blogging about events/shows in the area and things like that. thanks all

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

February 26, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
True-Lies

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
February 26, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
chads

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If this is your shirt, why is there a DSC tag on the bottom? Please explain why you posted this.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

February 26, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
Jake Ocean

just use a real mockup. i doubt hes going to be selling those, just displaying his artwork.

February 26, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
True-Lies

its a dirty sample
i just have this diamond supply template
and i use it for put our work on
i don't explain something about our brand beacause we are jsut starting
and need to print something i just want to let one of our work
and know what your people think

peace
check the fashion brand topic and catch some inspiration for your own shit
February 27, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
vonluden

RADNECK yo. for all my southern homies

February 27, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
fahd

buddy i like it keep it upsmile
February 27, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
fahd

nice work buddy
February 27, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
ECrookid

How do you all handle requests for sponsorships or freebies from musicians? I get them here and there but have yet to really see any great outcome.

Crookid9

February 27, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
ECrookid

Well said by the way!
I appreciate the kind words guys! Here's a couple new tees we just dropped last week:

I also wanted to provide some feedback on a couple of the other brands. None of these things are being said in a "my brand is better than yours na na nana na" type of way so please don't take it that way.

In my opinion, A LOT of the brands posted in here just look super amateur-ish. Like I rarely see stuff I could invision on store racks next to the big brands. Obviously, that level of quality isn't always going to be achieved on your first drop or anything but you should also consider what's going on around you and how it's going to stack up. HIRE A DESIGNER, find a friend who designs, do SOMEthing....if you have to ask what software to use to design shirts, then you probably aren't ready to be designing shirts....

Blk&Clr looks super well-designed, but I feel like you'd have much more luck setting up tables at Bring Me The Horizon shows rather than on Hybebeast and with kids into streetwear. That may be why you haven't gotten as good of feedback here as you probably deserve.

R=E=I=S ...you might be able to rock with that black and yellow logo but you gotta refine it. A lot of iconic logos could be re-made in about 30 seconds - think Nike logo - but that doesn't mean the logo was originally made in 30 seconds...

Beyond All Reach - I see LOTP aswell. I agree with Jake on this one.

Crookid9

February 27, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Dudes from my city dude Scotty wearing our hoodie.
http://store.thedividedminds.com/

http://thedividedminds.com/

February 28, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
Daniel Steez

How do you all handle requests for sponsorships or freebies from musicians? I get them here and there but have yet to really see any great outcome.

If they have a fan base and get 1,000+ views on their videos we consider it.

www.GULLYINK.com; premier printing service and retail opportunity for indie brands. Email me or visit the site for details.

February 28, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
Daniel Steez

Dudes from my city dude Scotty wearing our hoodie.
http://store.thedividedminds.com/

Seen this video yesterday..Florida's coming.

www.GULLYINK.com; premier printing service and retail opportunity for indie brands. Email me or visit the site for details.

February 28, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
hypebeast1

Any K-Pop Fan in here? First Celebrity to take notice of our brand through Instagram!!! SANDARA PARK from 2NE1!!!smile

If you dont know who she is, she is a famous korean celebrity signed by YG Entertainment. She is the main girl dancing with the male singer in the following music video.
Sandara Park

We'll also be at Urban Street Jam 2012 this Saturday (3/3/12) at Anaheim, Calif. Come show some love & watch amazing dance battle. Support your local dance teams! We'll also have our new release available at the day of the event.smile Sneak peek will be up soon; gg.

For more info about Urban Street Jam, please visit their website here
February 28, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
bluntfield

i think you have to be very picky on who you give sponsorships to..obviously your not going to get someone ridiculously famous rocking your gear at first/at all..im just saying if i never heard of your brand and some talentless rapper/musician was rocking your gear it wouldnt encourage me to look into you.

ive been contemplating starting my own line with a friend, will deff post pics when the time comes.

WTB black cement 3's sz9.5-10

February 28, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
streetshark

Hey guys I'm doing a sale to move some stock. Trying to fund my spring line!

Wolf Party

www.wolfpartyusa.com

February 28, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
slvtlife

Damn all you guys are mad inspiring! Not sure what I bring to the table, but I'd definitely love some feedback with my line.

I call it SLVT. It's definitely fear therapy for me, and it's something I've been talking about (don't we all) for a long time, and never had the genuine courage to do. SLVT represents the triumph over fears and just going for what you believe in.

Just showing 3 tees here, but if you'd like to check out more designs, visit SLVT.

Any feedback is appreciated! Keep up the good work everyone and I hope I can inspire a few along the way!

Creative/Founder www.slvtlife.com / www.facebook.com/slvtlife

February 28, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
kromaqee

I also wanted to provide some feedback on a couple of the other brands. None of these things are being said in a "my brand is better than yours na na nana na" type of way so please don't take it that way.

In my opinion, A LOT of the brands posted in here just look super amateur-ish. Like I rarely see stuff I could invision on store racks next to the big brands. Obviously, that level of quality isn't always going to be achieved on your first drop or anything but you should also consider what's going on around you and how it's going to stack up. HIRE A DESIGNER, find a friend who designs, do SOMEthing....if you have to ask what software to use to design shirts, then you probably aren't ready to be designing shirts....

Blk&Clr looks super well-designed, but I feel like you'd have much more luck setting up tables at Bring Me The Horizon shows rather than on Hybebeast and with kids into streetwear. That may be why you haven't gotten as good of feedback here as you probably deserve.

R=E=I=S ...you might be able to rock with that black and yellow logo but you gotta refine it. A lot of iconic logos could be re-made in about 30 seconds - think Nike logo - but that doesn't mean the logo was originally made in 30 seconds...

Beyond All Reach - I see LOTP aswell. I agree with Jake on this one.

Get it in man! Your shit is very well designed. Living in Boston myself, I understand how the maritime theme makes perfect sense. Remember these?:

These are also from (and for) the Bean. Your hats are clean as hell too.

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

February 28, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
ECrookid

Thanks for the advice!

If they have a fan base and get 1,000+ views on their videos we consider it.

Crookid9

February 28, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
DannyHH

How much are you guys paying to get stuff printed? I got quoted about 14.6 a shirt (total), 1 side 3 colors. With tags and individually bagged.. high price for a starter
February 28, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
ECrookid

We print our own stuff, but that seems high, you can tag them yourself with a heat press and transfers way cheaper.
How much are you guys paying to get stuff printed? I got quoted about 14.6 a shirt (total), 1 side 3 colors. With tags and individually bagged.. high price for a starter

Crookid9

February 29, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
joeschott

yeah that's ridiculous - you should be paying 1.50 a color on a shirt.

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

February 29, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Never pay someone for something you can do yourself.

polly bagging is easy. You can supply your own bags from uline and if you want to with a little extra love get the card board inserts.
The inserts aren't needed but I felt it added a extra touch.

And like ECrook said sew in tags aren't really needed either. Companies can do laser heat transfer tags for you. Thos usually cost around $180-$250 for 1000 if they are on color. I got a qoute for $380 for 1000 for 2 print color for dark color and white shirts.

Silk screen itself shop around. I have got quotes for 5 color printing for 3.50 plus screen charge of $10 each screen from some spots (quality prints no BS stuff) and some higher end shops wanting $10-$14 for 4 color not including the screen charge. So it depends on who you go to.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

February 29, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
Jake Ocean

14 bucks a shirt? jeeeeez, didn't you do some other research on other printers before you went with them?

Please login first to reply.