Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 21, 2010 @ 04:01 AM
ipaintfr8s

I just ordered some T's off Karmaloop, one of the shirts was a Kazbah item. I already received the email from Karmaloop saying my Karma stuff has been shipped and that I will receive an email from Kazbah when they ship my other Tee. It has been 3 days, no email or anything from Kazbah or EZ lifestyle which is the brand of the shirt, is this typical? I have ordered from Karma many times but this is my first Kazbah purchase.
March 21, 2010 @ 10:30 AM
hypoh

I just ordered some T's off Karmaloop, one of the shirts was a Kazbah item. I already received the email from Karmaloop saying my Karma stuff has been shipped and that I will receive an email from Kazbah when they ship my other Tee. It has been 3 days, no email or anything from Kazbah or EZ lifestyle which is the brand of the shirt, is this typical? I have ordered from Karma many times but this is my first Kazbah purchase.

Contact customer service, or EZ lifestyle themselves. Kazbah items are shipped individually by the brands themselves, and some of them be slacking, as you can see.

20% OFF KARMALOOP WITH REP CODE AE17358 | KARMALOOPCOUPONS.COM | PLNDRCODES.COM

March 21, 2010 @ 04:15 PM
BIRTH

Years ago when I shopped on Karmaloop I had a similar problem. It just takes time.

March 21, 2010 @ 04:22 PM
babycakessss

dude karmaloop has horrible customer service :[
March 21, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
ipaintfr8s

Contact customer service, or EZ lifestyle themselves. Kazbah items are shipped individually by the brands themselves, and some of them be slacking, as you can see.

word. thanks
March 21, 2010 @ 05:21 PM
canza

dude karmaloop has horrible customer service :[
Indeed...a cust serv rep called me a liar one day...

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

March 21, 2010 @ 05:41 PM
Kid_frm_Cali

Customer service is horrible. I ordered a tee and had to talk to customer service everyday for five days so i just gave up.
March 21, 2010 @ 08:21 PM
BeWearOfArt

some of those kazbah brands are literally like fools printin tees outta their garage so sometimes they be slackin realllll hard.

Please login first to reply.