April 10, 2009 @ 05:07 PM
IRNotHypebeast

Hello Everyone, Just to clarify we are not going out of business. new product will be added on Monday. Yes their is a delay with a number of orders that ordered the the Hundreds items, this is being addressed.
We have changed our phone system and it takes a day or so for it to transfer the old number to the new system.
The reason you dont see us on HypeBeast as much anymore is because hypebeast informed us that unless we advertise with them we cant have a OFFICIAL DIGITALGRAVEL THREAD, they deleted the OFFICIAL THREAD, so we dont come here very often.
It is illegal for us to sell you a black card and then not give you the amount of time you have purchased it for, you do have rights that are protected as a consumer.
We are having sales right now, but then again so is everybody, and this is because all shoppers are all looking for a deal, for those of you who want to buy at full price we will have new non discounted items on the site on Monday. If you are having a problem with your order email me at [email]Mani@DigitalGravel.com[/email] or PM me, or if you prefer to come to our offices, the address is: 2000 Camfield ave, Commerce, CA, 90040
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Commerce&state=CA&address=2000+Camfield+Ave&zipcode=90040
we are usually there between 9-4:30

As always thank you for your support,
April 10, 2009 @ 05:36 PM
imtheman

April 10, 2009 @ 08:15 PM
krzyrice

no man i doubt they closing down. last week or so they been having huge sale so they are really busy. its usual for them to take forever just to get something processed and shipped during big sales.
April 10, 2009 @ 08:27 PM
Frank_

hey guys, i am looking for people who shopped at digital gravel recently and havent received their clothes or tracking number. Also people with black card membership. If you are one of the above and located in southern california please send me a private message. If you are wondering why i recently heard a rumor about them going out of business and i still havent received some of my stuff and its been more than 2 weeks so i called them again today to see whats going on but seems like they disconnected their phone line, so if they are really closing down im not gonna let these fuckers run away with my money. Since i cant contact them by phone or email i was thnking i should gather up some people and go down to their office to discuss this bullshit with them. So please let me know if you are interested.

well i havnt got my stuff but if u got anything for the hundreds then i kno why cause they havnt got their stock in dude told me they would get it by friday....but they sent me a tracking number stupid thing is they didnt send it out yet
April 10, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
nisco

no man i doubt they closing down. last week or so they been having huge sale so they are really busy. its usual for them to take forever just to get something processed and shipped during big sales.

youd be mistaken
April 10, 2009 @ 08:44 PM
IRNotHypebeast

well i havnt got my stuff but if u got anything for the hundreds then i kno why cause they havnt got their stock in dude told me they would get it by friday....but they sent me a tracking number stupid thing is they didnt send it out yet

part of the stuff that i didnt receive was the hundreds spring pt2 stuff and i am aware of their "situation". According to them, they didnt receive enough shipments from the hundreds and they are waiting for more to come from the hundreds. Now i called them on tuesday to check the status on my stuff and the dude told me to call back on friday, so i gave them a call today and i got this automated answering machine indicating that mailbox does not exist. I do not see a reason why they would disconnect their phone line. I really do hope that they are not closing down but if they are, I would like to act quick and go into their office personally so that I can get my money back from them.
April 10, 2009 @ 08:44 PM
DennisTheMenace

they've been sending everything in to me pretty quickly, except for one order when i purchased a Hundreds tee from the Spring Pt.2. that was a couple of weeks ago & ive tried getting in touch with them. J-R cleared it up tho. guess ill just be patient and see if it comes in soon.
April 10, 2009 @ 08:45 PM
IRNotHypebeast

youd be mistaken

why do you say this man? I think i pmed you couple weeks ago asking where you heard that they are closing down and you never got back to me. If you dont have any proof to back up your shit, please stop posting your useless information everywhere.
April 10, 2009 @ 08:49 PM
nisco

why do you say this man? I think i pmed you couple weeks ago asking where you heard that they are closing down and you never got back to me. If you dont have any proof to back up your shit, please stop posting your useless information everywhere.

ok buddy
April 10, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
thisizwils

ive been ordering from DG alot this past 3-4 months and everytime i order i get my package from mail within 2-3 business days. the only problem i have is the rumor that they are closing coz im a black card member with them. Also on their site it says new goods will be up on Monday..
April 10, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
IRNotHypebeast

in the end its a "rumor". no one can provide their source or proof
April 11, 2009 @ 12:41 AM
M@DG

Hello Everyone, Just to clarify we are not going out of business. new product will be added on Monday. Yes their is a delay with a number of orders that ordered the the Hundreds items, this is being addressed.
We have changed our phone system and it takes a day or so for it to transfer the old number to the new system.
The reason you dont see us on HypeBeast as much anymore is because hypebeast informed us that unless we advertise with them we cant have a OFFICIAL DIGITALGRAVEL THREAD, they deleted the OFFICIAL THREAD, so we dont come here very often.
It is illegal for us to sell you a black card and then not give you the amount of time you have purchased it for, you do have rights that are protected as a consumer.
We are having sales right now, but then again so is everybody, and this is because all shoppers are all looking for a deal, for those of you who want to buy at full price we will have new non discounted items on the site on Monday. If you are having a problem with your order email me at [email]Mani@DigitalGravel.com[/email] or PM me, or if you prefer to come to our offices, the address is: 2000 Camfield ave, Commerce, CA, 90040
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Commerce&state=CA&address=2000+Camfield+Ave&zipcode=90040

April 11, 2009 @ 09:57 PM
IRNotHypebeast

Thank you so much for clearing things up.

Please login first to reply.