January 1, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
im_shy

i bought hjerim & its still full of blood & skeletons. wtf.
January 2, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
PlatinumRespect

is there a follower that you can get that doesnt die? i bought the bitch from the drunken huntsmen and she died, and wont return there. ive waited days and everything, and nothing.

and same thing with horses. are they perminently dead, and u have to buy a new one? and why the fuck dont they follow you when youre walking -___-
January 2, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
InfamousZero

No followers can technically die. At least by NPCs. You have to give them the final blow to kill them. Meaning when they are down on one knee, you stay away from them and get away so as not to accidentally hit them. The NPCs will ignore your companion after s/he is on one knee so create some space and they will come to you.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 2, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
airforce416

not all the time. sometimes those savage bastards will attack your companion even after they kneel down.
lucky I saved right before that shit happened.
January 2, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
jaeyoung

is there a follower that you can get that doesnt die? i bought the bitch from the drunken huntsmen and she died, and wont return there. ive waited days and everything, and nothing.

and same thing with horses. are they perminently dead, and u have to buy a new one? and why the fuck dont they follow you when youre walking -___-

Mjoll the Lioness. Shes the only follower that can't die. I forgot what quest to do to get her though
January 2, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
PlatinumRespect

^ thanks.

just got my Pickpocketing to 100%. this shit is super fun. i love stealing everything and selling it back for dough. plus you find some really good shit in peoples pockets. all i have to do now is rank up my speech, which seems to be taking forever. anyone have tips for speech ranking?
January 4, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
THiZZ

^ thanks.

just got my Pickpocketing to 100%. this shit is super fun. i love stealing everything and selling it back for dough. plus you find some really good shit in peoples pockets. all i have to do now is rank up my speech, which seems to be taking forever. anyone have tips for speech ranking?

January 4, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
PlatinumRespect

^ my man
January 7, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
PlatinumRespect

January 8, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
airforce416

they stay on your partner. better go drop your stuff off somewhere and then go back to the dead body and get the rest of your shit.
or just load a previously saved file that your partner was still alive in & redo everything.
January 10, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
PlatinumRespect

wtf

January 12, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
backlikethat

just ordered skyrim. i doubt it'll be as good as fallout 3 tho but my expectation are still high
January 12, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
jaded

Is this a game I could get into if I haven't played any of the Elder Scrolls games before and didn't care for Fallout at all when I played it?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 12, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
InfamousZero

Is this a game I could get into if I haven't played any of the Elder Scrolls games before and didn't care for Fallout at all when I played it?

Yes. I never played any of the elder scrolls games. There is also a different combat system. There is not VATS its hack and slash basically. If you didnt like the sandbox or freedom to do whatever you want you prolly wont like this game though bc thats all this game is. doing whatever the hell you want.

January 12, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
jaded

Yes. I never played any of the elder scrolls games. There is also a different combat system. There is not VATS its hack and slash basically. If you didnt like the sandbox or freedom to do whatever you want you prolly wont like this game though bc thats all this game is. doing whatever the hell you want.

The thing I didn't like about Fallout is having to go through 10,000 menus just to do one thing. I got really bored really fast with that game. I know others love it, but it's not for me. Skyrim is so popular that I was thinking about giving it a shot, but when I saw some comparisons to the Fallout style of play, I thought I should ask first.

January 12, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
InfamousZero

10,000 menus to do one thing? Can you elaborate? I mean this is an rpg so there is going to be menus and shit butni enever went through 10,000 menus in f3 to do one thing????

January 12, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
jaded

10,000 menus to do one thing? Can you elaborate? I mean this is an rpg so there is going to be menus and shit butni enever went through 10,000 menus in f3 to do one thing????

there are menus for everything. let's say you want a spell. you go to the spell menu. then there's a sub catergory menu. and then there's a sub sub catergory menu. if you want a specific thing you sometimes have to go through a lot of menus to get.

This

January 12, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
InfamousZero

there are menus for everything. let's say you want a spell. you go to the spell menu. then there's a sub catergory menu. and then there's a sub sub catergory menu. if you want a specific thing you sometimes have to go through a lot of menus to get.

Ifyou not using favorites you aint winning.

January 13, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
backlikethat

This

i dont get it wut ur talking about fallout 3....

do u mean it takes too long to pull out another weapon or to use items and stuff?

for weapons, you can favorite them and use the d-pad to quickly take them out.
January 13, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
PlatinumRespect

favorites is fucked up too. there are like over 20 things i favorited but they are all put into one list so i need to scroll down a ton of shit to find what i need.

this. i wished the Favorites menu had a few sub-menu's in there. One for potions, one for weapons, and one for apparel. would be so much better.

and i wish there was an easier button to save the fucking game than hit start>RT>RT>Click>Click>Click. -___- why not just put it in the start menu with the map or something?
January 13, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
Cybrax2

F5

lol
January 20, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
PlatinumRespect

i fucks wit this Skeleton Key!

and im kinda kicking myself right now for siding with the Stormcloaks instead of the Imperial Legion. Whiterun is my main home and now it's burnt to shit. why couldnt the fucking Jarl just keep the fuckin weapon. FUUUUUUUUUUU

next on the agenda: Dragon Huntin season, and discovering all the shout locations.
January 21, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
PlatinumRespect

idk lol
January 21, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
late for dinner

where do you go to join the imperial legion?
i think you can join somewhere in solitude.

anyone else summon the Dremora with the Sanguine Rose? this dude fucks niccas up so bad i feel like its cheating
January 22, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
PlatinumRespect

patch 1.4 coming soon...

http://www.bethblog.com/2012/01/19/news-on-the-creation-kit-and-game-updates/
January 22, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
backlikethat

just finished the dark brotherhood story. joint was cray.

bout to single handily revive this joint
January 22, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
PlatinumRespect

^ prob gonna start that story next. i just got done talking (and "helping out") Astrid in the Inn so I'm gonna look into the DB. i love killing people so this should be fun! >=)
January 23, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
backlikethat

where do you go to join the imperial legion?
i think you can join somewhere in solitude.

anyone else summon the Dremora with the Sanguine Rose? this dude fucks niccas up so bad i feel like its cheating

i have the conjuration for him and i be destroying people up on that smh.
the storm dude is legit too
January 24, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
hools

conjuration ftw. going conjurer/sneak bound bow on my newest character
January 25, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
deegee

where to acquire sanguine rose to summon dremora

starting to fuck with them atronachs.. only have the fire one. i end up doing most of the work but that shit is bad as fuck.

anyway- do you guys know any other ways to level up smithing fast? dagger spamming is getting quite tedious.

http://www.prevailco.com

Please login first to reply.