Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 2, 2006 @ 09:59 PM
best name ever

compared to all the other ones..

i just noticed that..

the new one in hong kong looks incredible..but all those others in japan and shit, look pretty dope as well

but the one out here in ny..is actually kinda boring and plain if u think about...just looks like a big ass empty room, with some camo up on the wall behind the register..probably took him 7 minutes to lay out the design blueprint

that nigga obviously doesnt care about the U.S...

anyway..

is the one in soho, the smallest of all the busy work shops?
April 2, 2006 @ 10:07 PM

Inactive

:rofl:

Neva seen any other Bape stores.....
April 2, 2006 @ 10:44 PM
Jacques Slade

From what I've seen of the other BWS(s) the BWS NYC location is pretty lame in comparison. I don't know if I would say NIGO didn't/doesn't care about the U.S. but I would say he was less than inspired when it came to designing BWS NYC.

Your friend, TSM-in-N.Y.
April 2, 2006 @ 10:52 PM
philpl

i heard BWS taipei is the smallest one
April 2, 2006 @ 10:54 PM
epitaphex

well, we'll just have to see what's up his sleeve when he opens BWS LA! i'm gonna drive down there when it opens
April 2, 2006 @ 11:09 PM

Inactive

Dude, you should check out the London BWS...
April 3, 2006 @ 03:04 AM

Inactive

If anything, i'd say Nigo cares more about the NYC one than any others except Bapexclusive and Bape Store HK; NYC is the only store with samples of Bapestas in the front window - samples staff members here haven't even seen before!
April 3, 2006 @ 04:44 AM
Tha Bape Star

Dude, you should check out the London BWS...

yeah at least u have 2 floors over there. :confused:
April 3, 2006 @ 05:56 AM

Inactive

there only 1 floor at bws london. is a smalllllllllllll shop
April 3, 2006 @ 05:56 AM
KOWLOONTONG

i would have to say taipei even though havent been to bape ny or london one. i would guess bape taipei is 300-400 sq feet?
April 3, 2006 @ 07:51 AM
bape_uk

suspended

what u guys talking about, bws london is the smallest, but i like it cus its discreet and hidden away, thats the way it should be, ever since bws landed in ny, bape has become alot more comercial, with all these rap niggas wearin it!!!!!
April 3, 2006 @ 08:44 AM
Tiffany Chan

with all these rap niggas wearin it!!!!!

so...

you mean rap n ggas or rappers, if bubba or em rock bape would that be any different? the most commie n gga i know 50 cent rather rocks his own stinky gorilla then bape more then any other
April 3, 2006 @ 09:36 AM
XXeyes

haha! alot of you but not all dont know shit abt busy work shops. its a fcat of life that bws london is the smallest!

it has 1 floor and a basemnt i think but mortals arent allowed down there. the size of the shop is literally the size of your bedroom.

i always thought NYC bws was pretty dope man.

so next time you complaining think abt the london heads!
April 3, 2006 @ 10:00 AM
Tha Bape Star

haha! alot of you but not all dont know shit abt busy work shops. its a fcat of life that bws london is the smallest!

it has 1 floor and a basemnt i think but mortals arent allowed down there. the size of the shop is literally the size of your bedroom.

i always thought NYC bws was pretty dope man.

so next time you complaining think abt the london heads!

Correct and Nigo picks a secluded spot in London for bws so it would stay out of the mainstream.
April 3, 2006 @ 10:22 AM

Inactive

yeah nigo wanted it to be less mainstream....

i dont understand you people
April 3, 2006 @ 12:29 PM

Inactive

www.wonder-wall.com/space/

click on any of the links listed on the page to view pictures of other BWS' around the world.

personally i think wonderwall does an exceptional job with their interior designs.
April 3, 2006 @ 01:59 PM
Rangabanga

i went to the bws in shizuoka and i think its even smaller than the london bws.
April 3, 2006 @ 02:22 PM

Inactive

i think its alright...
April 3, 2006 @ 03:20 PM
rollinjunk

i would have to say also since it just opened it looks new and shinny smile
April 3, 2006 @ 10:27 PM

Inactive

i like bws ny. and i think nigo cared about this store for the fact that the store resembles nigo own house with his garage on the second floor with the glass overlooking the main area.
April 4, 2006 @ 10:21 AM
BapedOutEnt.

Yea i guess i can agree that BWS soho's look is kinda whack, i know that as a business man by no means can Nigo not care about the U.S, the new york store i hear is 2nd or 3rd highest grossing out of the 27 in japan, taipei, and hongkong included, plus they re-stock more than any other store and release larger quantities of hoodies, and haver more shoes, Nigo plans to take the US by storm, maybe he'll re-model the store later, but for now its fine with all bape heads, and for him, also its a known fact that the BWS in london is not owned by A Bathing Ape its a franchised store owned by an English guy, so get shit straight
April 4, 2006 @ 10:58 AM

Inactive

baped out..got info on that last sentence you dropped..i would love to read about how he obtain such a store..should be an interesting article..
April 4, 2006 @ 12:36 PM
XXeyes

Yea i guess i can agree that BWS soho's look is kinda whack, i know that as a business man by no means can Nigo not care about the U.S, the new york store i hear is 2nd or 3rd highest grossing out of the 27 in japan, taipei, and hongkong included, plus they re-stock more than any other store and release larger quantities of hoodies, and haver more shoes, Nigo plans to take the US by storm, maybe he'll re-model the store later, but for now its fine with all bape heads, and for him, also its a known fact that the BWS in london is not owned by A Bathing Ape its a franchised store owned by an English guy, so get shit straight

your last point is right. but its still designed by wonderwall. nigo still had to allow it be to run by someone else. nigo still gives them stock. im sure nigo still has some say in some stuff. all anyone said was bws london is the shittest bws about. whats your point about 'gettin shit straight!?'

C to the J L. i think the guy who runs it is called Michael Koppelman. hes also in charge of stussy, the hideout, footpatrol in london. basically all the HYPE stores!
April 4, 2006 @ 02:35 PM
SApe

either london or taipei is probably the smallest.

but if u look at the trend of BWS/bape stores lately, it's becoming way too mainstream. just look at the location of them since the NYC store, all the locations are not hidden or hard to find at all. soho? central in HK? the taipei one?

this just shows that $$$ > values for nigo
April 4, 2006 @ 05:49 PM

Inactive

your last point is right. but its still designed by wonderwall. nigo still had to allow it be to run by someone else. nigo still gives them stock. im sure nigo still has some say in some stuff. all anyone said was bws london is the shittest bws about. whats your point about 'gettin shit straight!?'

C to the J L. i think the guy who runs it is called Michael Koppelman. hes also in charge of stussy, the hideout, footpatrol in london. basically all the HYPE stores!

Wooord... Are there any articles on how the guy hooked up with Nigo?
April 4, 2006 @ 06:31 PM
Spaniard

bape has become alot more comercial, with all these rap niggas wearin it!!!!!

wasn't Jay Z and Pharrell rock'n the ape back in like 2000-2001? shit even Kanye was rock'n bape in 2002

correct me if I'm wrong please,

and I'm not try'n to start a "who was up on it first" war or anything but my real point is Hip Hop is a very large influence on mainstream fashion....so rap niggas will always be wear'n whats hot!!
April 5, 2006 @ 05:30 AM
Geostigma

can you order from the bape in nyc? or do they just do pickup?
Cuz I got their number from that program you download from the japanese BAPE site. Just everytime I call its closed or the line is busy. And they had pics of it on there, the store looked pretty nice to me, but I havent been there.
April 6, 2006 @ 01:35 PM
BapedOutEnt.

what do you mean an article, the owner obviously has connects and Nigo is going global with bape so hes try to collaborate with ppl with influence and who i guess are already successful...as for the first american celebrities/rappers rockin' bape, I think undoubtedly Biggy was the first to rep the ape.
April 6, 2006 @ 02:03 PM
BapedOutEnt.

Also Bape NYC's phone number is 212-925-0222, im new to the forum but is it normal for these replies to load so slowly?
April 6, 2006 @ 02:17 PM

Inactive

^ yes....extremely slow

Please login first to reply.