Copped this peas and carrots collab.Igot 1 extra medium and put it on the bay
Any size large?
Im pretty sure they have large left

Istagram: traytraxxx

Apr 29, 2013 @ 09:30
^ don't tempt me tray

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Apr 29, 2013 @ 17:03
for some reason the website wont allow me to access international shipping option, 

im in the UK, anyone else had this problem?
Apr 29, 2013 @ 17:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
Any size large?
Im pretty sure they have large left
Able to grab that? I'll pay 60. Paypal ready..

Instagram:@skateboard.dee

Apr 29, 2013 @ 17:06
Yup, that P&C collab is fire

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

Apr 29, 2013 @ 17:39
Anyone know if they made 2xl in that P&C collab? 

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

Apr 29, 2013 @ 19:45
What's the sizing on the sweatshorts?  I'm a 30W.
Apr 29, 2013 @ 20:43
Really loving these coachella tees

Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:25
Got the Diamond co x HUF collab shirt (Diamond with H symbol over it on the front side and on the back. Have to say the quality is great and the slim fit is even better, great shirt.
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:26

Those shirts look great. Are these to be found anywhere? Can't find on the website
Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:40

Those shirts look great. Are these to be found anywhere? Can't find on the website
Ebay

IG: @niecebulak

Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:41
Apr 29, 2013 @ 22:37
Might wanna check Revo ride shop and call them but I know there's a few on the bay
Apr 29, 2013 @ 22:52
Just found these on mltd 
diamond x royal trucks, ONLY $20at the moment not sure if its a incorrect price or not, theres also white T's
"Shine like Royalty"

Apr 29, 2013 @ 23:22

Copped this peas and carrots collab..got 1 extra medium and put it on the bay

That shirt is actually pretty fire. Tbh I passed on it cause I didnt notice the Diamond on it at first I thought it was just the letters. but It's a clean shirt.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Apr 29, 2013 @ 23:43
Just found these on mltd 
diamond x royal trucks, ONLY $20at the moment not sure if its a incorrect price or not, theres also white T's
"Shine like Royalty"
If all collabs would be priced like that, it'd be a damn miracle. But, maybe it's just because it's a collab with this brand (which I've never heard of), also it doesn't look very Diamond-esque. No sort of Diamond tags either, but yeah, I don't know what the deal is with that price.
Apr 29, 2013 @ 23:48
http://royalskateboardtruck.com/  royal trucks are under the same umbrella as girl and chocolate skateboards, lakai and fourstar clothing

Apr 30, 2013 @ 00:37
@lovedmndlife or anyone else who can help me, how much should I pay for a DS Cassie tee. The last collab I believe where she's smoking. Thanks in advance
Apr 30, 2013 @ 00:41
are Diamond hoodies made in Vietnam? was just about to cop one but saw the tag said "made in Vietnam"
just want to verify is it's legit or not.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Apr 30, 2013 @ 01:13
@lovedmndlife or anyone else who can help me, how much should I pay for a DS Cassie tee. The last collab I believe where she's smoking. Thanks in advance
i personally wouldn't pay over $55-60 for it, thats just me
are Diamond hoodies made in Vietnam? was just about to cop one but saw the tag said "made in Vietnam"
i doubt its legit from vietnam

Apr 30, 2013 @ 01:22
Summer 2 in may

Apr 30, 2013 @ 01:24
I'm liking this all over print, summer 2 in may

Apr 30, 2013 @ 01:58

Idk I never seen a "made in Vietnam" tag, so I'm a little spektic about it. just making sure before I bid on it lol

Apr 30, 2013 @ 02:06
I'm liking this all over print, summer 2 in may
Must be a black label.  

Idk I never seen a "made in Vietnam" tag, so I'm a little spektic about it. just making sure before I bid on it lol
Which hoodie is it?
Apr 30, 2013 @ 02:18

Which hoodie is it?

Apr 30, 2013 @ 02:27
I'd say yes its real. Diamond makes their newer hoodies/crews in different countries. Although you be the judge 
For comparison:
http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Big-Unpolo-Hoody-in-Heather/308673?ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=308673p&k_clickid=_kenshoo_clickid_&KPID=308673p&gclid=CKfn6tSq8bYCFcR_QgodlH4A0w
Apr 30, 2013 @ 02:28
the yacht Ts could be black tags @blakplague,  releasing on  fairfax and online only
i didnt know they made hoodies in vietnam

Apr 30, 2013 @ 02:50
@blakplaque Thanks. just making sure lol. $25 for bid that's a steal right there. smokeyface

yacht tees are clean, I'm def feeling them. anybody have the un-polo shorts yet?

Apr 30, 2013 @ 03:14
the yacht Ts could be black tags @blakplague,  releasing on  fairfax and online only
i didnt know they made hoodies in vietnam
I assume only because of the size of the print. Yea they've been doing that for awhile now q-_-p. Thats why I only buy the OG ones.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0