Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 26, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
andrewmedina

Yo if BS ends up at Zumies never catch me wearing it again. Its gonna be oversaturated in the streets like diamond. Mega has to make the choice if he wants the quick cash in and become a fad like Diamon Supply that will end soon konda like Famous Stars and Stripes or keep it exclusive and become a staple in streetwear like supreme
If Black Scale is found in the mall its going to be hard for myself and others to wear it again. 

If it were to be at Zumies, Most likely non of the Ready to Wear items would be there. Just tees and sweaters. 
May 26, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale is at Zumiez but its at select Zumiez and select designs. Outerwear is not going to be available at Zumiez.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 26, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
The Fiasco

Black Scale has been at Zumies for a few years now if I'm recalling correctly lmao! I love how this always comes up every six months or some and everyone is ready to boycott the brand but I know that BS has been in store and on Zumiez website for at least a year if not 2. So yall should have stopped wearing the brand years ago if you are true to your word.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 26, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
KiddCoast

Black Scale is at Zumiez but its at select Zumiez and select designs. Outerwear is not going to be available at Zumiez.
RIP

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 26, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
BlackScale

Lol. RIP? It's never a RIP for us. You have no clue what we have in stores. But it's all good if you don't want to rock with us anymore because we do Zumiez I m not gonna knock ya. Just remember no account will ever carry our entire line and with that won't ever get any of the exclusive stuff.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 27, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
Arthur Rabinowitz

Black Scale x Timberland Collab. is nobody not taking about that.
May 27, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Timberland is set to release next year. That was just a teaser i put up

May 27, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
Kapitol

Black Scale has been sold at my local skateshop for years. Don't really see what the big deal is about Zumiez as long as they are only getting select items.
May 27, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
Dat1Dude562

Lol. RIP? It's never a RIP for us. You have no clue what we have in stores. But it's all good if you don't want to rock with us anymore because we do Zumiez I m not gonna knock ya. Just remember no account will ever carry our entire line and with that won't ever get any of the exclusive stuff.

stuff ain't exclusive if it re-releases every six months

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

May 27, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
BlackScale

You make it sound like we re release everything we do. Come on now. Our line is over 100 plus pieces a season now. You really don't know what you're talking about.

May 27, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
kingtut

How much is the golden bear collab gon be?
May 27, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
KiddCoast

You guys release dope shit no doubt about it. But with it being in zumiez the bramd itself is gonna be oversaturated in the streets like diamond is now. Yea diamon is making heavy bank now, but for how much longer? There was a time when FSS was heavy in the streets and now no one wears it because its viewed as a corny fad from 5 years ago because the brand name became so overly saturated that it jus wasnt dope anymore. No latter how dope the shit you release its gonna be known as "that shit i can cop at zumies"

May 27, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
BlackScale

But you can't even come close to buying everything we make at Zumiez. We sell them tees and fleece. If that's what you think Black Scale is you should look closer.

May 27, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
spriteremix

ay megs

u lookin mighty defensive n desperate in this thread lately fam 

i mean

u mad quick to rush and defend any accusations that black scale may be going under

and u wouldnt even let this thread go to page 2 of the forum

u literally logged into a dummy account that u normally use to buy supreme (lmao) to bump this thread 

shit been a struggle since the asap hype died huh? 
May 27, 2013 @ 07:29 AM
BlackScale

the only thing struggling is your stupid post. It's easy to ignore y'all cats that talk shit but why ignore when y'all need the attention. It's funny that all you do is talk shit and I already told you to stop posting on my thread but you still love sucking my dick. It's ok. I like your post. It's even better that you keep looking in my thread.

May 27, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
BlackScale

In the end of the day you like it when I talk shit to you. It probably excited you. It's all good just admit it. Lol stoops

May 27, 2013 @ 11:25 AM
RLondon

Out of interest, Anyone know anywhere to buy Black Scale in the UK or Europe, not online, in store. 
May 27, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
BlackScale

Where do you exactly live in the UK or Europe and I will let you know the exact locations.

May 27, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
BlackScale

When people talk shit about the ASAP hype and saying that's how we became a brand people forgot we already had 3 stores in USA. People are ignorant and they only see what they want to see. We are opening Tokyo in September and will be opening another USA door in Jan/Feb 2014. We supporters all around the world and it just makes me laugh when I see Americans like myself trying to diss and they probably don't know streetwear or whatever you want to call it outside of Hypebeast. Stoops

May 27, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
BlackScale

Starting tomorrow Tuesday May 28th, 2013 take advantage of our 40% off sale at Black Scale flagship stores in San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles. This sale will end June 2nd.

May 28, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
kingtut

Yo meg@gem ,price on the golden bear collab?
May 28, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
dirtyxrabbit

BS at zumiez. 

Obviously a bad move. That BS Silence broke out, BS Funeral to be scheduled. Believe that shit, cuhz.
May 28, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
andrewmedina

Still a fan of the brand even at Zumies, but i will never shop at Zumies. Lol
May 28, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
andrewmedina

I think people are just talking shit because they feel like they might have an opportunity to affect the brands business decisions if they complain. This is the only negative thing about having a forum like this, because fans feel entitled. I think most of them complain because the love the brand. Kinda like when Laker fans started talking shit when the Lakers hired Mike D'antoni, they still love the Lakers but hate that business decision. 
May 28, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
dirtydogd3

At the end of the day, Black Scale is going to do what they have set out to do.

Very much like any smart, well planned brand, they will have seasons done well in advance.

Peace to the fellas and ladies at Black Scale. Congrats on the new stores opening in Japan and elsewhere.

To me, survival = growth = progress.

Peace to Mega, Al, Reezy, et alia.

D3

D3 The Concrete (MC/Streetwear Blog Writer) // www.dirtyknowsnasty.com // www.actbadd.com

May 28, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
BlackScale

When we first started Black Scale it was two of us. We managed to design and open our 50 first accounts in the 1st season. That was in 2007. Where you guys into streetwear at that time? If so dope and if not dope too.

We manage what we could manage for that first experience in having a brand. Now we have close to 40 employees and many streetwear doors don't exist anymore. I feel you on selling out but we never will sell out or sold out as of today. Opening a big door like Zumiez for selected cities is good for brands growth because the city's we open might not have specialty boutiques that offer these brands. The most important part for me to continue to grow in a proper direction is to make sure my family which are my staff at Black Scale to get paid. I mean its cool being a exclusive brand not making money and all and the people loving it but then people have to work for me for free. I will never treat my people like that especially after all the sacrifices they made to make sure this company does well. It's easy to bitch about things when you don't actually see what it takes to run a brand. Hopefully all what I'm saying makes sense to you but if it doesn't then sorry man I can't really say anything else. Peace Hypebeast.

May 28, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
zeanzheldon

@meg@gem One of the realist. Period.
May 28, 2013 @ 08:57 AM
KiddCoast

Why all you faggots dissin meg on his Black Scale thread? Any body who disses over the Internet is a low cunt, and your doing on the fuckin brands own post! No one here gives a shit bout your opinions cos they all love black scale, (that's why we're following the thread) so go complain to your mother or someone who listens to ya shit cos it ain't wanted here. 
Full support meg
"Any body who disses over the internet is a low cunt"

May 28, 2013 @ 01:23 PM
franciscus

i wonder why there're still shoes left! i thought those go faster away than hot bread! 

still copped! cant wait for it to arrive!

figaro

May 28, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
AntNoir

40% off sale now going on at http://Black-Scale.com . Sale includes t-shirts, sweatshirts, ready to wear, headwear, & women's. Code: BLVCK40

BLVCK SCALE SF | WWW.BLACK-SCALE.COM

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.