[Blvck Scvle] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread (Selling=Ban)

Nov 11, 2013 @ 18:57
^ that shirt @meg@gem
Nov 11, 2013 @ 19:34
Nov 11, 2013 @ 19:52
yeah i hadnt seen it on the website though until you told me it was a crewneck. thought it was a long sleeve. too bad they dont have it in black.
Nov 11, 2013 @ 19:59
Are the rugbys shipping out today?
Nov 11, 2013 @ 20:45
measurements on the rugby?
Nov 11, 2013 @ 20:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
today or tomorrow i think
Nov 11, 2013 @ 22:18
is the fingercroxx collab SF bound? or only overseas?
Very very China limited 

So it aint releasing in the U.S at all?
Nov 12, 2013 @ 01:35

Just got notification that mine was shipped out tonight. 

@wavyymike

Nov 12, 2013 @ 01:44
Weekend orders shipping out today and tomorrow 
Nov 12, 2013 @ 02:50
I'm wondering this too, idk if i got right size L match with 5'11 n 140lbs
youll be fine
why lie tho
uh... im not. i'm 6'0 165 and wear an xl in mostly everything
Nov 12, 2013 @ 03:00
Yo mega I ordered the rugby but its sending to my old address instead of the address that I put on the shipping address.   USPS sent me an email notifying me of this.  How can I resolve this? 
Nov 12, 2013 @ 03:22
why the fuck would anyone get anything in a small unless you got the body of a chinese bitch

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Nov 12, 2013 @ 06:23
Yo mega I ordered the rugby but its sending to my old address instead of the address that I put on the shipping address.   USPS sent me an email notifying me of this.  How can I resolve this? 
Email ryang@black-scale.com and let him know. Ups is shipping out. Are you in the USA?

He is only allowed to ship to address that matches your cc and PayPal unless you email him. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 12, 2013 @ 06:45
mega I know you said you upgraded the material and fit of the rugby..can you elaborate on that I was just curious
Nov 12, 2013 @ 06:57
mega I know you said you upgraded the material and fit of the rugby..can you elaborate on that I was just curious
The cotton we used now is a Pima blend. 

The fit is actually a true rugby sizing and fits better. We also added te satin label on the bottom. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Nov 12, 2013 @ 18:23
I'm about 5'11 145, what size should I get on the anniversary varsity?
Nov 12, 2013 @ 18:58
rugby will be here tomorrow. Picked up varsity my fave jacket this year and era hat. BSLA as always good people.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Nov 12, 2013 @ 21:07
rugby will be here tomorrow. Picked up varsity my fave jacket this year and era hat. BSLA as always good people.
fit pics would be welcomed bruh...and let me know what you think of that satin patch...kinda hoping it doesn't ruin the piece too much.
Nov 12, 2013 @ 21:53
Rugby shipped today and it won't get to NY til Monday???

Deem
Nov 12, 2013 @ 22:38

Deem
Haha fuck yall know the feels now when i order from Supreme.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Nov 12, 2013 @ 22:42

Deem
count yourself lucky man. i have to stay with the overseas patience. still always worth the wait.
amd having said this i've never waited more than a week for a delivery. although i guess the rugby may take a bit longer.
Nov 13, 2013 @ 00:03
Email ryang@black-scale.com and let him know. Ups is shipping out. Are you in the USA?

He is only allowed to ship to address that matches your cc and PayPal unless you email him. 

My CC and Paypal shows the shipping address at the correct address, but the package is being sent to my old address.  I tried emailing him, but he told me to call the SF store? Tried calling the store but no one's answering..And yes I'm in USA.  
Nov 13, 2013 @ 05:21
Got my rugby today. Black Scale on point as always. im surprised there are still sizes left tho. thought it was limited release.

selling NWOT diamond yacht tank and NWOT crate denim

Nov 13, 2013 @ 08:25
Legendary DJ Clark Kent rocking BLVCK
Killer. Clark is one of the illest. 

Nov 13, 2013 @ 08:27
Got my rugby today. Black Scale on point as always. im surprised there are still sizes left tho. thought it was limited release.
We had cancelations due to fraud so we put those back up. 

Nov 13, 2013 @ 12:04
We had cancelations due to fraud so we put those back up. 
stop lying it was a full restock 
Nov 13, 2013 @ 14:30
post fit pics of the rugbies...
Nov 13, 2013 @ 15:14

In store or online only?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.