April 25, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
the_mandarin

How do I cancel an order? Call the warehouse or email? And if I cancel the order to I get a full refund or just online credit?
bought something that wasn't insta sold out? get the fuck outta here. no one help him.
No I just bought something, and then right after I got my order confirmation I was told I needed to spend $100 on materials for my next project, which I don't have after I put my order threw. Act like you know me brah

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 25, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
swiftlord

Big ups to supreme on that psychological pricing, $68 for mesh instead of $72

Wonder how many people copped thinking they saved a lot of cash
that 4 dollar gap can get me 4 cheeseburgers at mcds.
incoming Mc10:35, seriously guys if you haven't tried that .... get on it.
It could get you at least 3 burgers

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
SHARKlN

Towel is sold out. I tried to buy another one and it took me all the way through, hit submit order, and it said sold out.

For some reason it doesn't say sold out on the store tho. Try it, you'll see
April 25, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
Glock Lesnar

Got a red mesh, everything else kinda sucks. SB's are fucking terrible. 
April 25, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
swiftlord

I wonder if the towel will even sell out.

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
swiftlord

I guess they did 

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
zane-

The leopard hat is seriously the ugliest hat I have ever seen.

my names zane & i love odd future

April 25, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
tysonis

How do I cancel an order? Call the warehouse or email? And if I cancel the order to I get a full refund or just online credit?
bought something that wasn't insta sold out? get the fuck outta here. no one help him.
No I just bought something, and then right after I got my order confirmation I was told I needed to spend $100 on materials for my next project, which I don't have after I put my order threw. Act like you know me brah
next project = next supreme drop

why do people buy supreme when they are short on cash to begin with....tf is wrong with you people
April 25, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
swiftlord

Towel is sold out. I tried to buy another one and it took me all the way through, hit submit order, and it said sold out.

For some reason it doesn't say sold out on the store tho. Try it, you'll see
They didn't 

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
slmnlee

fuck it they could have given us the print from the pillbox on a short sleeve and kept the awful hat.
i agree that design shouldve been on a shirt or a tee. or a long sleeve. 
April 25, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
the_mandarin

why do people buy supreme when they are short on cash to begin with....tf is wrong with you people
It's edging up on finals I didn't expect another project to get laid on us but it did. I assumed I could spare the cash. Hatin on me cuz my major requires me to spend money, da fuck kinda logic is that?

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 25, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
bimmerman

Not a fan of the mesh crews. Would assume you'd have to wear it over something. Hopefully someone will post when they get theirs.

I quite like the look of the black acid shirt.
April 25, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
saintjet

AGREED!
April 25, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
swiftlord

anyone else think the black mesh crew was better than the white? I noticed the black one sold out faster on the webstore anyways
Black is always better. 

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 04:03 PM
swiftlord

Everyone's saying Mesh & SB (didn't cop) are ugly, but are still getting the bling towel acting like it's not the ugliest box logo design ever
A towel is different than just having a little box logo on an article of clothing 

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 04:03 PM
SHARKlN

Ghoul Pillow trolling again..

Cmon b, we know you're not tasteless enough to buy that hideous leopard camp
April 25, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
xplusy

Now is it?

haha.. orange camp with green bill is on point tho
April 25, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
origins

jjapplesauce

It's edging up on finals I didn't expect another project to get laid on us but it did. I assumed I could spare the cash. Hatin on me cuz my major requires me to spend money, da fuck kinda logic is that?
I know im continuing an off topic conversation but what are you majoring in?  I mean I know people in all sorts of different majors and ive never known anyone to spend that on a project.
SHARKlN

Page 1coolcoolcool
DJPrep

hypebeast is a joke. You think they would upgrade their severs. 
April 25, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
asapraq

so tight i slept in and missed the drop.... who gon sell me the black crew size m for retail
April 25, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
zane-

Now is it?
Yes. It's so much uglier than that. 

April 25, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
DJPrep

Ghoul Pillow trolling again..

Cmon b, we know you're not tasteless enough to buy that hideous leopard camp
Honestly I don't troll... I think it looks aight, I don't mind all over print on the crown and I own 3 other patterned camo camps, the green leather with the leopard may look bad online; but I have a feeling it will be okay in person, I am never so quick to judge a camp online because chances are if you don't take the chance and buy it you won't be able to scoop it 3 or 4 years later down the road. I buy every camp I might wanna wear and I have been doing that for a few years now, I still have ds stuff.
you probably shouldnt be worried about what camp you'll be wearing in 3-4 years....
April 25, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
jaflash23

couple pairs of nikes, bling towel, and baby blue mesh

page 1K

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

April 25, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
asapraq

FOR SALE:

ALL MEDIUM

Black Schminx Coaches Jacket - $240
Black Mesh Crewneck - $150
White Mesh Crewneck - $150

MESSAGE ME.
someone ban him plz
April 25, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
iamrty

I haven't seen this posted, but noticed w then leopard polo drop, sup now allows returns. Is this new?

"Return Policy
Supreme will gladly exchange an item for online store credit only. Before sending the item back, please fill out the return form found in your order shipment confirmation within 2 days of receipt of your shipment. Packages sent without first contacting us will not be accepted. Items to be exchanged must be returned in perfect, new condition with all original tags attached. Supreme must receive the returned item within 7 days of return authorization.

For any returned items, you will not be refunded the original cost of shipping, and you are responsible for the cost of the return shipping. Items may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Supreme store location. T-Shirts, Hats, Skateboards, Bags, Accessories, Shoes or Sale Items cannot be returned or exchanged. Supreme does not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of returned packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Supreme."

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

April 25, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
zane-

oh yeah, throwback thursday 2010

now look at me guys! 2013

you turned black?
....no that would be my girl -_-
She ugly. 

April 25, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
glasstables

Don't worry guy ugly is in so he's doing everything right.
April 25, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
swiftlord

oh yeah, throwback thursday 2010

now look at me guys! 2013

you turned black?
....no that would be my girl -_-
You look a little like Aaron Gillespie

yeah bruh

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.