April 4, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
rhythmz

im over it. the bottom line is i get to look like a so called fuckboi astronaut, but thats fine with me. yall enjoy your new jackets whoever copped, even that devils point shit was dope. see yall when the kennedy drops and TNF next season.
"IM BROKE" HAHAHAHAH
hmm?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 4, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
mrshinysuitman

damnnnn dropping 5 bills on a shell that you havent even seen in person. that thirst! you kids are gonna be doing the dishes and mowing the lawn for quite a while to pay back a jacket that pricy. when i was in my teens no way in fck would i be wearing a coat this expensive and i can't justify it now. dat mortgage and car payment broke boy status over here. wait till all you kiddies get real world responsibilities and finances. say bye to your $500 coats ;)
It's called getting a job of more than minimum wage.

I'm paying rent, car payment, all misc bills, even a disneyland pass lmao.

Decided to keep the jacket meh, Hopefully it looks amazing in person.
dwolfson92

i hope theres a random restock on schminx hoodys towards the end of the season red is too clean for me.

i slept.

my crosses camp comes in today. will post picks even thou it dont really matter lol.

still waitin on the PCL tee and towels.
Schminx hoodies are still in store at SupNY
flake753

i hope theres a random restock on schminx hoodys towards the end of the season red is too clean for me.

i slept.

my crosses camp comes in today. will post picks even thou it dont really matter lol.

still waitin on the PCL tee and towels.
also slept on the schmix hoodie... PCL tee and raft next week?!? cool 
April 4, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
rhythmz

already shipped well gyattt damn
hahahahahahahahaha

mrteebonilla

got 3 overall today 2 reds (XL & M) and 1 black (M)

helped my uncle out and got him his XL since hes doin me a solid and sellin me those mint asics for $75
family 1st

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

spamster

if you live anywhere near the supLA or  NY don't trip if you couldn't cawp any TNF stuff online. I wouldn't even go today to the store. i was able to get my TNF jacket last spring on friday morning. the store saves some just to sell on friday and sometimes even sat after the drop.
Cool story bruh
April 4, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
BigPO

the boy finna be all types of shiny out dese skreets

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

April 4, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
O$VMA

the ajcket that just came out is inspiried by anti drone clothing.anyone else think so?
It's reflective not anti-thermal .

Good Vibes .

April 4, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
BigPO

this restock is like pickin' apples bruh, so many regrets with the Red TNF huh? hahaha

April 4, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
mrteebonilla

Large in the red available online

and s/o to Hypebeast for putting email notifications for messaging back 

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 4, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
spamster

its going to be interesting to see what the F/W TNF will look like
why?
April 4, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
spamster

damnnnn dropping 5 bills on a shell that you havent even seen in person. that thirst! you kids are gonna be doing the dishes and mowing the lawn for quite a while to pay back a jacket that pricy. when i was in my teens no way in fck would i be wearing a coat this expensive and i can't justify it now. dat mortgage and car payment broke boy status over here. wait till all you kiddies get real world responsibilities and finances. say bye to your $500 coats ;)

You sure are a big boy. Rent car payment and all your bills? Baller
April 4, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
lalala

last season's wasn't worth it either w/ that flimsy material + boxy/short fit.
past 2 north face drops have been complete rape. it's a joke.

x

April 4, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
The Refresher

i hate how half of you still live at home and buy shit off your parents cards and then make fun of the people who actually live on there own downvote me all you want buut id rather have a car and house paid for then sitting in my moms basement covered in box logos

Tad Ghostal

April 4, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Easy cop on TNF...slept on the Devil's Point.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 4, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
spamster

i hate how half of you still live at home and buy shit off your parents cards and then make fun of the people who actually live on there own downvote me all you want buut id rather have a car and house paid for then sitting in my moms basement covered in box logos
Buck up G. I know the down votes hurt but you'll be aight. Jesus loves you. 
April 4, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
jamez9

so at what point do you guys say too much is too much?? i can't justify paying 500 for that jacket..
I guess thats just bc im in school and work minimum wage, just curious.. you gotta draw the line somewhere..
April 4, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
whatisthis

I would spend $298 again on my cord TNF in a heartbeat. Shit is nice.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

April 4, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
ichigo81

My god this thread is so damn ridiculous... Niggas ethuggin and arguing like bitches, where they do that at???
buy what you like, cop what you like...stop worrying about another niggas fit... Niggas on some Frank ocean shit... I swear this thread is the personification of why dudes are so pussy in real life... Stop with all the flexing and bickering and drop knowledge on drops and if people need info on fakes or past season items
Mods really need to clean this shit up for real 
The Refresher

Buck up G. I know the down votes hurt but you'll be aight. Jesus loves you. 

youre right i will be okay and jesus does love me thank you

Tad Ghostal

brightsoles

i make over 4 times the min wage here in canada and i am still not justifying a $500 summer coat.  i got bills still out the ass but absolutely no credit card debt. any of you dudes in here paying CC debt interest rates so you can afford your supreme addiction better look out. i just cannot understand how theres dudes in here like mrteebonilla (no offence homie!) that can just drop a G note on a couple of jackets, even if you plan to flip them. how do you just have a grand available to you? are you guys a bunch of suburb kids with parents that drive bmw's or something? when i was under 20 no way in hell did i have a G to throw around on shit like jackets. i think i was trying to save to put myself through college and buy a car that didnt break down every other week haha. man, priorities kids. all im sayin here.
April 4, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Truth...I don't say shit about copping or not copping b/c I've been broke as fuck back in hs & college.

April 4, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
brightsoles

guhhhhhhhhhhhhh
April 4, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
ChicagoLDRS

so at what point do you guys say too much is too much?? i can't justify paying 500 for that jacket..
I guess thats just bc im in school and work minimum wage, just curious.. you gotta draw the line somewhere..
Exactly that...if you can afford it, grab it.  Don't work just to buy shit, don't go in debt just to look dope.  You all should know but now that it's always 'on to the next' with Supreme from Safaris to TNF to TNF to Dunks to CDG to PCL to the next wave.  

I don't cop Moncler jackets b/c I can't justify spending $1500 on one, but some people can and do...

April 4, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
BigPO

That jacket clearly was made for cyclists and not criminals, imagine trying to hit a sale at the CVS wearing that bright ass look at me jacket. If you got a bike that shit would be so hard though, blind the shit outta cars as you fly by. 

this jacket is definitely made for hitting licks in.

they'll be so caught on the jacket, just take it off after and you're good

April 4, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
Juki

Question: how are you gonna wear this 3M jacket when it's almost summer?

Doubleclutchhoops.com

April 4, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Question: how are you gonna wear this 3M jacket when it's almost summer?
*cancels order*

April 4, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
lalala

I would spend $298 again on my cord TNF in a heartbeat. Shit is nice.
super thin, no waterproofing, awful fit. blinded by the bogo.

x

April 4, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
rhythmz

i make over 4 times the min wage here in canada and i am still not justifying a $500 summer coat.  i got bills still out the ass but absolutely no credit card debt. any of you dudes in here paying CC debt interest rates so you can afford your supreme addiction better look out. i just cannot understand how theres dudes in here like mrteebonilla (no offence homie!) that can just drop a G note on a couple of jackets, even if you plan to flip them. how do you just have a grand available to you? are you guys a bunch of suburb kids with parents that drive bmw's or something? when i was under 20 no way in hell did i have a G to throw around on shit like jackets. i think i was trying to save to put myself through college and buy a car that didnt break down every other week haha. man, priorities kids. all im sayin here.
some kids are just damn fortunate or really need to get their priorities straight, but you know how it is to be a teenager always wanting things bro. im just glad i got all my bills paid for the month and even got my oil change for coachella you feel me cool

but yeah we all needa stop being salty in here. tnf is over with. dont wanna read the same shit about basquiat cause supposedly "everybody" fucks with it. cept for that legasee niggah or whatever his name is, fuck that niggah. haha

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.