Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
April 4, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
ben8cv

black and red mediumcoolcool 3m gang we in dis bitch
SilvioDante

Gave in got my black tnf jacket and black tnf backpack.
bostonstrangler

Set my alarm for PM, pretty mixed about missing the opportunity.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

legasee

But I also want to add it's super funny listening to all of the A) Haters and B) Broke kids about how the resellers are gonna flop, and how it's such a waste of money, etc etc. 

If you didn't cop, why are you talking about it, and worrying about if a reseller is going to do good or not? Because I'll tell you what it comes off like, it comes off as salty. But let me guess, you didn't want it anyway.

For those that did cop - good job, you got a super nice piece and an instant classic. 

the jacket resell is ganna flop nobody wants to look like a dinosaur astronaut on the streets O wait
i mean the jacket is cool if you ride your bicycle everywhere lol
but you faggots buying that gay jacket for 500 just adds to the hype and ruins supreme for the others

believe it or not supreme used to be known for its quality now its just oh the brand tyler wears

whatever though in a few weeks when the market is flooded and you guys wonder why you cant flip it

ill be here to tell you that i told you so
April 4, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
DirtNast

Officially a Brokeboi

Keep It Gully

April 4, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
Bandwagon

But I also want to add it's super funny listening to all of the A) Haters and B) Broke kids about how the resellers are gonna flop, and how it's such a waste of money, etc etc. 

If you didn't cop, why are you talking about it, and worrying about if a reseller is going to do good or not? Because I'll tell you what it comes off like, it comes off as salty. But let me guess, you didn't want it anyway.

For those that did cop - good job, you got a super nice piece and an instant classic. 

the jacket resell is ganna flop nobody wants to look like a dinosaur astronaut on the streets O wait
but you faggots buying that gay jacket for 500 just adds to the hype and ruins supreme for the others

believe it or not supreme used to be known for its quality now its just oh the brand tyler wears

whatever though in a few weeks when the market is flooded and you guys wonder why you cant flip it

Anthos

Got my black rubber...thas all i need! Fuck a 5 hunna! Didnt even want tha devils point..cant fuckbwit tha back writing!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

mrshinysuitman

So what happens if I have regrets and want to cancel the order? Do they only issue me store credit or do I get a full refund in cash?
origins

April 4, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
squadus

Dude, the market is not going to be flooded. No matter what, they are limited and probably only a few hundred were made made.

You sound bitter
April 4, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
shnoosetheboose

Lol @ resellers for TNF. That shit is hideous, fuckin reflective shell? This had to be a test to see how ugly of shit they can drop and just sell out off hype.
April 4, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
abcking

one red, three black
lol @ 2k dropped on those jackets.

+ www.tallcans.org +

April 4, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
kr00kd

You won't be telling me shit homie, I got the jacket for keeps cuz it's a dope piece. Maybe I'll wear it, maybe I'll keep it on ice. I can afford to make decisions like that, so I don't see a peon like you telling me a damn thing. 

And to keep it 100, I didn't hear about Tyler until I started wearing supreme. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

takman

To everybody that dropped $500 on the TNF jacket, have fun looking like a character from that new GI Joe movie.  It's got reflectors on it alright -- pussy reflectors.  Because you ain't getting nothing wearing that ugly thing!!
abcking

you're being too much of a sourpuss now. Supreme is not known as "oh the brand tyler wears" now. If you really think this you are over thinking when it comes to your clothes patna

+ www.tallcans.org +

April 4, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
kumquat

my dicc so hard from the black half zip windbreaker
origins

one red, three black
lol @ 2k dropped on those jackets.
Kid's gunna make bank. Hate on the jacket all you want, this piece is timeless.Supreme's not going to make another 3M material jacket anytime soon, not to mention with TNF.
galaxi

Did anyone grab a the Roo bag? I was about to, but for that price I could get a Chrome utility bag instead, so I passed. Just curious on if anyone else took an interest to it.

Jacket looks really interesting, but I already have a TNF Parka, so I had to pass. Definitely the most interesting out of the collabs done with TNF. Too bad a lot of kids who copped one won't ever use it for its intentional purpose as a commuter jacket.
April 4, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
legasee

Dude, the market is not going to be flooded. No matter what, they are limited and probably only a few hundred were made made.

You sound bitter
lol i sound bitter because you cocksuckers are ruining supreme shit cant even be bought in person without you faggots camping outside making thursdays look like the walking dead

now most of the shit is made in china anyways and shits ganna sell out cause you guys like to dickride tyler

honestly how many of you that bought the north face bought it with your own money? exactly and you niggas tryna call me a brokeboi when you faggots using mommys credit card or financial aid money on supreme lmao

the real niggas in this forum know we out here gettin ronnel $$$ dat supreme tee-shirt worth more than your box logo hoody lifestyle
xafriaf

one red, three black
I hope your talking about fannypacks, otherwise you spent 2,000 dollars on maybe a 200 dollar profit.

And why are all you arguing if it sold out in 60 or 120 seconds. All you people that copped are you going to cancel your order cus it sat for a min? I swear some people just judge an item by how fast it sells out smh.
pattshreds

well said, people buy these now for the logo. any of yall could have got an INSULATED tnf 3m jacket for half the price in the fall when its needed, all the while im still here waiting for the schminx coach.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

mrteebonilla

got the black in a Medium 
they put it up at 10:59 btw

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

April 4, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
abcking

Lol @ resellers for TNF. That shit is hideous, fuckin reflective shell? This had to be a test to see how ugly of shit they can drop and just sell out off hype.
i personally think the jacket looks dope. I don't think its as reflective looking as you think it is... That red and silver is piff... the black and grey is alright too. Don't see how you can think its that wack but only way I would have copped is if it was $300. $500 - fuck no.

+ www.tallcans.org +

spamster

Looks like nobody's down with the green DP. Shits just sitting there collecting dust. Understandable I suppose. Granted I hated the green pin dot when the preview first dropped and then ended up salty as fuck for not picking it up. 
DirtNast

i don't understand why so many people are bitching about the "devils point" on the back, i think thats pretty og   

Keep It Gully

April 4, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
flake753

So what happens if I have regrets and want to cancel the order? Do they only issue me store credit or do I get a full refund in cash?
April 4, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
strobist

This. Personally I can't justify to myself to dropping $500 on a shell.
origins

You sound bitter
lol i sound bitter because you cocksuckers are ruining supreme shit cant even be bought in person without you faggots camping outside making thursdays look like the walking dead

now most of the shit is made in china anyways and shits ganna sell out cause you guys like to dickride tyler

honestly how many of you that bought the north face bought it with your own money? exactly and you niggas tryna call me a brokeboi when you faggots using mommys credit card or financial aid money on supreme lmao

the real niggas in this forum know we out here gettin ronnel $$$ dat supreme tee-shirt worth more than your box logo hoody lifestyle
The jacket was made in Italy, which made the price rise, due to tariffs and not to mention the materials.
cernio

No confirmation yet I better get my DP shit is too nice
ben8cv

just sold a medium red for 750 through paypal, fuck all you "this wont sell" people hahha

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.