April 1, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
jetageoflotus

whats the gayest or fakest supreme shit you seen on person?
Some straight faggot at my school wears tights with his v-neck box logo haha
and some fag "pretty boi" was wearing the croc camera bag as a coin pouch
dam I would laugh so hard... my school is full of broke bois and people who rock obey ... it amazes me...me and my homies are only ones who rock box logos
haha some of my homies rock preme to. tiny bit of people. id say about 5 and some freshmen that only has the motif and a red cord camp from last year. 
lots of "pretty boi" fags in my school to... niggas thinking they now supreme cause they listen to OF ahaha. 
i laughed when i saw the v-neck and told him nice fake. my girl got mad though haha. shit was funny though. 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

April 1, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
spenc

Anyone know how much ebay charges to relist an item if it didn't sell?  
50 cents for buy it now
dont you only pay the fees for a buy it now if it actually sells???
No. they charge for listing regardless.
bottom line
April 1, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
durflockarant

50 cents for buy it now
dont you only pay the fees for a buy it now if it actually sells???
No. they charge for listing regardless.
bottom line
^ That's what I thought I was just tryna figure out if that shits the same for relisting

Hootie Hoo

April 1, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
slap

Relisting counts as one of the 50 free auction-style listing a month. 

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 1, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
a$ap_shy

no more than $2
April 1, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
tezzz

whats the gayest or fakest supreme shit you seen on person?
Some straight faggot at my school wears tights with his v-neck box logo haha
and some fag "pretty boi" was wearing the croc camera bag as a coin pouch
dam I would laugh so hard... my school is full of broke bois and people who rock obey ... it amazes me...me and my homies are only ones who rock box logos
haha some of my homies rock preme to. tiny bit of people. id say about 5 and some freshmen that only has the motif and a red cord camp from last year. 
lots of "pretty boi" fags in my school to... niggas thinking they now supreme cause they listen to OF ahaha. 
i laughed when i saw the v-neck and told him nice fake. my girl got mad though haha. shit was funny though. 
most OF fuck bois at my school wear a shit ton of OF shit , not much supreme, but there was this one OF fuck boi that wore a fake leopard brim camp , i laughed my ass off idk if he knew it was fake that shit just looked way off

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 1, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
tezzz

tezzz everytime I see your AVI when you post i feel like I'm talking to the guy from workaholics. 
who said I was't ;) 

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 1, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
guys i like hummus

came up on a black harris tweed from last season for 55 on ebay, i feel **very** satisfied
April 1, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
bromygod

all the bling hoodies on the bay selling for $120 hahahaha.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

April 1, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
uuhoo

Those sb's are an eyesore (both highlighter janoskis/ and supreme ones).
April 1, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
40 Fonzarelli

all the bling hoodies on the bay selling for $120 hahahaha.
Niggas failing hard at this resale life
April 1, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
vis

box logos didn't save the resellers this time
April 1, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
the_mandarin

Split shirt was nice
I would've liked the split shirt mored in maybe some different colorways. I would've loved a black/white one.
yeah man, if only.

I totally had this idea in my head that it was white and green. I'm a dumbass. Whatever.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 1, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
justinsosharp

i would personally love another supreme x playboy collab 
April 1, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
pjohnny94

Anyone with the fishtail parka know if i should get a medium or a large. Im 5'8 150 lb. Cant decide between the red and black also..
April 1, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
vis

^get a medium
i personally like the yellow c/w the most
April 1, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
Efil4zaggin

any holy grails from past supreme seasons?

:0

April 1, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
skerr4

Anyone have the camera bag and want to give me a review on it? Dimensions? Can it fit an Olympus XA?
I have it in the black/grey, I don't use it for a camera though so I won't be much help, I use it too just hold bits, like when I go to the gym it holds my iphone, membership card and lose change/cash etc. it's really useful to have and for the price you can't really go wrong.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
bsm1017

picture tee is confirmed with yours truly 
my dude, if you're wrong i'd be real upset. would rock a kramer tee hard, and i don't even fuck with graphic tees like that
if this was true, i could say i called a pic tee, which would be crazy! and i would cop in every color haha that #SeinfeldLife

Él Duderîno

April 1, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
KiddCoast

Ya'll niggas in luck i got my collab email early thanks to the grace of god. no TNF. we're getting a Supreme x Frank's Red Hot. BangBang

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 1, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
Let Them Eat Cake

Ya'll niggas in luck i got my collab email early thanks to the grace of god. no TNF. we're getting a Supreme x Frank's Red Hot. BangBang

*Reported as spam*
April 1, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
xafriaf

Frank's is the shit.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
ricardoqntro

do the supreme bling cases have corner bumpers to prevent the screen from breaking? thanks

Instagram/Twitter: ricardoqntro

April 1, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
bsm1017

idk if this pic has already been posted, but its from a dude who sold a pair early on ebay...i had no idea that the back heel tab had 3m on it.....def considering a pair of these

Él Duderîno

April 1, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
KiddCoast

*Reported as spam*
reported as fuckboi

April 1, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
xafriaf

idk if this pic has already been posted, but its from a dude who sold a pair early on ebay...i had no idea that the back heel tab had 3m on it.....def considering a pair of these
Pairs of these have been floating around since the preview. The logo on the side just ruins them though.
April 1, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
bsm1017

Pairs of these have been floating around since the preview. The logo on the side just ruins them though.
touché...i thought i would be feelin the white the most, just cause of the cleanness of a white tennis classic, but this black with a lot of white is killin it, either way, i know ill prly end up gettin it as a niice "going out" sneaker and all the people on here who hatin it will make em sell out in less than 2 minutes lol

Él Duderîno

April 1, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
xafriaf

touché...i thought i would be feelin the white the most, just cause of the cleanness of a white tennis classic, but this black with a lot of white is killin it, either way, i know ill prly end up gettin it as a niice "going out" sneaker and all the people on here who hatin it will make em sell out in less than 2 minutes lol
Yeah any SB collab will sell out instantly
April 1, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
KiddCoast

PCL tee
Peacoat and im outchea

April 1, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
thekidchuck

Yeah any SB collab will sell out instantly
I'm feeling these from this picture I just wish the side didn't look so weird. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.