[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
You guys have a favorite vans collab? Toss up for me. Either the flies or last year's CDG.
I really liked the checkered corduroy ones 
I really like the old skools from the mountain pack, as well as both of the CDG vans (from SS12 & SS13)
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:12

probably comes in thinking he gonna get upvotes cuz of that thunderbird 
fall back

upvotes might (temporarily) boost your self esteem (online)

but remember our fit battle here? tragic. look at that beta body language. Don't get me started about the fit .. something tells me Mary isn't the only virgin in this pic

This is your 2nd account (itsjem)

2nd accounts on HB

you're afraid to hide behind an anonymous account, so you made another
Dude has 2013 Tahoe DOEEsmokeyface
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:13

Minus that dreaded word would be nice
i kinda think this is cool

fag

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:15
This nigga head look like billy from rolie polie olie

Instagram: Viceroy_P

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:16
This post has been Removed.

IG: _pierce

waiting for the obligatory 1 downvote so I can know itsjem saw my post and took the L

2 if he logs out and downvotes on his other account smokeyface

Fuk u

cali ppl tomorrow is our day 
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:20
lolll what?
damn you're mad predictable b

Fuk u

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:22
lolll what?
call your fake account out, 10 min later your log in on your main account

thx
we need a mod to confirm this!
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:24
we established it last time lol, ask xafriaf ^^

Fuk u

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:32
we established it last time lol, ask xafriaf ^^

we established last time including shark i was trolling you dumb fuck fit battle me with your lame assumptions faggot
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:38
You guys have a favorite vans collab? Toss up for me. Either the flies or last year's CDG.
I really liked the checkered corduroy ones 
I really like the old skools from the mountain pack, as well as both of the CDG vans (from SS12 & SS13)
campbell's and cdg half cabs
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:39
Did that guy really tag himself?

IG: kingsrule4ever

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:39
This dpu faggot just mad cuz no one liked his fit you a bitch nigga forsure 

hey it's me not this other guy u confusing me with 
did you seriously just post that on the wrong account ... ?

either that or im trippin / confused af hahahaha

Fuk u

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:41
Ohh shit its him! he edited this post into "meerkats meerkats" ^^^

glad i screenshotted tho smokeyface you are literally ethering yourself, traaaggggiiiiiiccccc

Fuk u

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:42
lolll what?

thx
gonna hit up millz on IG hahahaha

Fuk u

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:43
Huh?
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:46
Huh?
I get mine Monday..
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:50
Stay getting trolled dpu 
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:52
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:53
wtf is going on

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:54

thx
gonna hit up millz on IG hahahaha
don't bother him with this bullshit dude lol

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:56
Rarest supreme item I can think of that was actually released and not scrapped or a sample is the 20th anniversary half cabs that steve caballero cut and duct tapped himself. 20 pairs. 
Rarest item is actually the screen printed box logo tees Jebbia made at home to test box logo size when he still worked at Stussy, only 18 were printed, 4 of them the logo was deemed to big (destroyed), 2 perished in a mysterious fire, Harold Hunter is buried in another (RIP), Nigo has one in a cabinet/safe at home, Jebbias oldest son will receive one on his 94th birthday, Gonz has two, one he planted inside the L in Love Park Philidelphia, the other he wears cause he's too cool to care, another is in the electrical mains of the Empire State Building (cause New York), chrisvasilik has another (don't know the fuck how, rumour is he sold his soul), there is a rumoured secret for a Christies auction in the Prada foundation (Venice) for another on the 1st of April 2044 for the 50th year anniversary. Hugh Hefner keeps one so  the Playmate of the year can have a nap on one as a prize every year. Three are still up for grabs, they are easily recognisable as they have a Supreme tag with the size marked as JJ on them (it is the mysterious Size between L and XL fucking everyone wants) Good Luck!
Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:57
Honestly I'm just wondering if this guy even has a face.

Dec 12, 2013 @ 02:58
too little too late, good try old sport

check out lostjem/flicyourbic's soundcloud tho, that shook ones remix 

https://soundcloud.com/jem93-1/shook

cop one of my hennessy jerseys for your music video!

Fuk u

Dec 12, 2013 @ 03:01

check out lostjem's soundcloud tho, that shook ones remix 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah is that rely him

Dec 12, 2013 @ 03:01
Rarest supreme item I can think of that was actually released and not scrapped or a sample is the 20th anniversary half cabs that steve caballero cut and duct tapped himself. 20 pairs. 
Rarest item is actually the screen printed box logo tees Jebbia made at home to test box logo size when he still worked at Stussy, only 18 were printed, 4 of them the logo was deemed to big (destroyed), 2 perished in a mysterious fire, Harold Hunter is buried in another (RIP), Nigo has one in a cabinet/safe at home, Jebbias oldest son will receive one on his 94th birthday, Gonz has two, one he planted inside the L in Love Park Philidelphia, the other he wears cause he's too cool to care, another is in the electrical mains of the Empire State Building (cause New York), chrisvasilik has another (don't know the fuck how, rumour is he sold his soul), there is a rumoured secret for a Christies auction in the Prada foundation (Venice) for another on the 1st of April 2044 for the 50th year anniversary. Hugh Hefner keeps one so  the Playmate of the year can have a nap on one as a prize every year. Three are still up for grabs, they are easily recognisable as they have a Supreme tag with the size marked as JJ on them (it is the mysterious Size between L and XL fucking everyone wants) Good Luck!
Sick story braaaa
Dec 12, 2013 @ 03:02
Sounds like the plot for the next National Treasure.

Dec 12, 2013 @ 03:04
is anybody else confused as to wether or not jem just got exposed?

Dec 12, 2013 @ 03:07

check out lostjem's soundcloud tho, that shook ones remix 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah is that rely him
http://hypebeast.com/forums/music/195007 

hahahaha

Fuk u

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.