[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:55
Just got this 3m
Here's the deal: check out your disproportionate leg to upper body ratio. You got it backwards, kid. Jacket is nice, I'll give you that. But if you're short I wouldn't recommend rocking timbs or any other boot for that matter.  
I was sagging. Thanks for letting me know it looks retarded I was unaware and I completely agree

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 13, 2013 @ 02:56
But what exactly do I have backwards? All I did was post a fit.

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:09
why are there these ppl posting pics of non supreme products? IE guy who posted the asics and now the tiff highs...take that shit the their respective threads...

there is an asics thread as well as a nike sb thread go find em you dumb fucks

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:12
@auxilio
Playa. Why ya hatin'
Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:14
nyc93 like 6'4

his fit is fiyaaa 

ya niggas are just str8 hatin

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:16
On the other hand, that's straight deeee gusting^

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:19
shut up faggot you wouldnt even say any of this to my face.

IN before you bring up things that apply to this website only and not applicable to real life.

you aint got shit on me boyyyy. 
Yeah shark watch out before he ethers u on a track... Lol
man you can't be serious...at least he has the balls to put out a rap...let's hear you spit some bars so we can blast you....y is it on every page you got at least 5 posts? do you have a life outside this thread? log off homie, you're not doing anyone any favors.
Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:19
champion sweats r a joke...the new kids are thirsty for some sweats....only reason y they sold out.
Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:20
headbands are weak as fuck..

i don't get the hype over those..

eg:
what hype?

and that's a patch on some whack headband

"What hype?" You're kidding, right? Dudes won't stfu bout these things...

And no, no it isn't...
Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:21
headbands are weak as fuck..

i don't get the hype over those..

eg:
I hope this guys joking..
nope... no jokes here.

unless you mean the big ass baby pictured?
Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:27
nyc93 like 6'4

his fit is fiyaaa 

ya niggas are just str8 hat in
only dude who seen me in person haha. my g

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:29
Yeah shark watch out before he ethers u on a track... Lol
man you can't be serious...at least he has the balls to put out a rap...let's hear you spit some bars so we can blast you....y is it on every page you got at least 5 posts? do you have a life outside this thread? log off homie, you're not doing anyone any favors.
you pathetic. make an account, has 8 posts, 5 of them directed at me. dead

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:34
A lot of shit restcocked, navy, black and yellow sweatpants and crewnecks
Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:37
Box Logos thicker last year

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:37
$170 for a basquiat hoodie...should i jump on it?
depends how much you like it. i wouldn't call that a steal tho

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:39
champion sweats r a joke...the new kids are thirsty for some sweats....only reason y they sold out.
You should break fusion.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:42
(Invalid img)

Copyright 2015

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:44
Lol at nyc thinking I made an account. 
huh?

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:52
Anyone know a fix for the discoloration of this here uptown?

uptown snaps are corduroy. so what you want to do is go to home depot in the fabric/spray area, bring the hat so someone who works there can check it out, aand shove it up your butt
lmaooooooooooo

Dec 13, 2013 @ 03:56
lol

bogo finally came in on time #orderthursfinallyreceivethurs

tts this season is competely different then 08 bogo no more thick cardboard feel or need to stretch it out or having to size up making u look like a potato sack

ig supremecellar

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:00
uptown snaps are corduroy. so what you want to do is go to home depot in the fabric/spray area, bring the hat so someone who works there can check it out, aand shove it up your butt
lmaooooooooooo
that's cause you're literally 2/3 of this thread.... log off bruh...you respond to every post..that shit wasn't even funny..
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:00
@kingsrule4ever sorry I can't defuse....nice try tho
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:01
Who  got Moleskin shirt in L camel?
You know it!

But I ain't partin' with that shit. 

For sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:03
home depotlmaooooooooooo
that's cause you're literally 2/3 of this thread.... log off bruh...you respond to every post..that shit wasn't even funny..
WHHHOOO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:05
Someone find a pic of someone rocking the yellow Champion sweatpants with a gold box logo hoodie I need something to laugh at
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:08
anyone remember the Naruto people that used to post in this thread?

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:09
lol

bogo finally came in on time #orderthursfinallyreceivethurs

tts this season is competely different then 08 bogo no more thick cardboard feel or need to stretch it out or having to size up making u look like a potato sack
I second this. Received the black bogo on time here in LA this morning before noon, therefore shipping is on point. Took about 2 weeks to receive my Loro Piana Arc and they most certainly lost my fucking Joan of Arc, took 2 requests to get the shipping back on track which took an estimated 2.5 to 3 weeks to get to my door.

spemque metumque inter dubiis

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:11
I hope this guys joking..
nope... no jokes here.

unless you mean the big ass baby pictured?
he rocks that pretty well for a cancer patient
(I'm going to hell for this)

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:12
home depotthat's cause you're literally 2/3 of this thread.... log off bruh...you respond to every post..that shit wasn't even funny..
WHHHOOO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

why I'm GOTENKS....fusion of trunks and gotten...I have come to destroy the fuccbois on this thread
Dec 13, 2013 @ 04:12
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.