[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 23, 2013 @ 22:21:13 PM
lmao he thinks the japan prices are the same as us

fat boy need a 10 piece

October 23, 2013 @ 22:22:46 PM

Wait, so is the Loro Piana Cap a collab or what? 
October 23, 2013 @ 22:23:24 PM
if someone is around supreme la/ny later tonight, would you help out the hb fam and post whats dropping that you can see from the window? i mean not the bruce lee stuff, but if bogos or something else notable is dropping let us know. thx <3

i dont think much else will drop though, this is a pretty big collab (only a couple good pieces tho)

-Caterpillar
October 23, 2013 @ 22:24:10 PM
anyone got the fried chicken tee in xxxl?

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 23, 2013 @ 22:28:33 PM
WANT TO MAKE LOVE WITH HERsmh
October 23, 2013 @ 22:29:18 PM

Loro Piana camp cap is listed in the preview. I was confused since the JP price paper says "5 panel" and I know how supreme is with differentiating between camps and 5 panels. but..i guess it's just the one in the preview. idk
October 23, 2013 @ 22:29:50 PM
yeh a collab with loro piana
October 23, 2013 @ 22:31:39 PM

that pose doe.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

October 23, 2013 @ 22:37:24 PM

Loro Piana camp cap is listed in the preview. I was confused since the JP price paper says "5 panel" and I know how supreme is with differentiating between camps and 5 panels. but..i guess it's just the one in the preview. idk
this isnt the one in the preview. im almost certain its a different hat because ive never seen them put anything on the back of a camp

actually i might be wrong idk

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 23, 2013 @ 22:43:43 PM

this isnt the one in the preview. im almost certain its a different hat because ive never seen them put anything on the back of a camp

aictually i might be wrong idk
Nah I kinda agree. it'd be a little od to have a box logo on the front and a big arc supreme on the back. who knows tho
October 23, 2013 @ 22:48:38 PM
Got a new job and payday is on Wednesdays smokeyface 

Twitter: @KiddCoast

October 23, 2013 @ 22:49:42 PM
Y'all actually think the box logo hoodies dropping c'mon y'all 
October 23, 2013 @ 22:49:55 PM

It's a CAP not a CAMP. a 5 panel cap with a leather strap not a camp cap
October 23, 2013 @ 22:50:42 PM
Loro Piana CapLoro Piana camp cap is listed in the preview. I was confused since the JP price paper says "5 panel" and I know how supreme is with differentiating between camps and 5 panels. but..i guess it's just the one in the preview. idk

Nah I kinda agree. it'd be a little od to have a box logo on the front and a big arc supreme on the back. who knows tho
This definitely isn't the loro piana camp. they've never put the leather strap on a camp and the shape itself is indicative of a 5 panel. it'll likely be a secret drop.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 23, 2013 @ 22:51:06 PM
wtf the site isnt saving my address someone help me out (im on chrome btw)
October 23, 2013 @ 22:52:59 PM
Loro Piana CapLoro Piana camp cap is listed in the preview. I was confused since the JP price paper says "5 panel" and I know how supreme is with differentiating between camps and 5 panels. but..i guess it's just the one in the preview. idk

It's a CAP not a CAMP. a 5 panel cap with a leather strap not a camp cap
THATS my POINT. susdaddy said it might be the camp in the preview and i said it wasnt a camp
October 23, 2013 @ 22:56:31 PM

absolutely no way they'd put Supreme on the front and the back of a hat

Twitter: @KiddCoast

October 23, 2013 @ 22:57:30 PM
Loro Piana camp capthis isnt the one in the preview. im almost certain its a different hat because ive never seen them put anything on the back of a camp

absolutely no way they'd put Supreme on the front and the back of a hat
oh word yeah i've never bought a camp before so i didnt know. cool
October 23, 2013 @ 23:07:40 PM
Loro Piana camp capthis isnt the one in the preview. im almost certain its a different hat because ive never seen them put anything on the back of a camp

........ it'll likely be a secret drop.

bruh I was legit done with the season... but if this true, gotta wake up every thurs till it drops. love timeless supreme shit like that.

∞good to go since '91∞

October 23, 2013 @ 23:07:45 PM
Got a new job and payday is on Wednesdays  

8( x x )8

October 23, 2013 @ 23:08:31 PM
its called a leather strapback, the panels are for the separate "panels" on the hat seperated by the lines, i like 7 panels personally. camp are obvious type of hats.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

October 23, 2013 @ 23:13:58 PM
Got a new job and payday is on Wednesdays  

ayyye same here fam smokeyface

we be set up perfectly for thursday mornings

what you copping? if anything
October 23, 2013 @ 23:14:33 PM
Supreme timbs on rif IG look hideous 
October 23, 2013 @ 23:16:57 PM
In the name of the I the ama and the god

I Really miss you IAMAGOD you risked your life for us and finally got caught I MISS you SO MUCH mon-weds this forum is complete shit without drop info, please come back and save us from this torture.

Amen.
October 23, 2013 @ 23:19:08 PM
In the name of the I the ama and the god

I Really miss you IAMAGOD you risked your life for us and finally got caught I MISS you SO MUCH mon-weds this forum is complete shit without drop info, please come back and save us from this torture.

Amen.

-Caterpillar

October 23, 2013 @ 23:24:48 PM
not everybody on this board follows tyler the creator and every little thing he says to do
October 23, 2013 @ 23:25:20 PM
Retail gonna be like 128 for sk8 highs?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x