[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 15, 2013 @ 22:39
Better get those tents ready

not sure what's fully going on here but I like it

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Dec 15, 2013 @ 22:40
Brick city
This is perhaps the most poorly shot picture ever.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Dec 15, 2013 @ 22:40
i swear if they drop an exclusive in-store only piece ill cry 
Foreal man. All I want to see tomorrow Is DSM email like this.

"This season Supreme has teamed with Dover Street Market to commemorate the opening of Dover Street Market: New York.

An exclusive t-shirt celebrating the market's opening will be Available in-store NY, LA, London and Online on December 21st

Available in Japan on December 22nd"
Dec 15, 2013 @ 22:43

all hail the black box logo
this made me spit out my coffee and I wasn't even drinking any

God city, population black box logo

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

Dec 15, 2013 @ 22:44

"This season Supreme has teamed with Dover Street Market to commemorate the opening of Dover Street Market: New York.

An exclusive t-shirt celebrating the markets opening will be Available in-store NY, LA, London and Online on December 21st

do you write the emails?
Dec 15, 2013 @ 22:50

An exclusive t-shirt celebrating the market's opening will be Available in-store NY, LA, London and Online on December 21st

we ever had drops via Supreme website on Saturdays? I think once in the past for something similar but can't remember? Or you think Preme would drop their shipment Thursday and DSMNY drops on Saturday, ooooo man if so that double cop finna be crucial, bank account fucked up come this week lol 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Dec 15, 2013 @ 22:51
Better get those tents ready

My guess would be plain white/red box logo t shirts, with the reverse writing, like the one in the pic. Probably DSMNY on the back neck or something 
Dec 15, 2013 @ 22:53
Between this and CDG in a few months, its about to be reverse box logo heaven.
Dec 15, 2013 @ 22:58

we ever had drops via Supreme website on Saturdays? I think once in the past for something similar but can't remember? Or you think Preme would drop their shipment Thursday and DSMNY drops on Saturday, ooooo man if so that double cop finna be crucial, bank account fucked up come this week lol 

Friday drop for CDG1 to commemorate the DSM Ginza Launch
Dec 15, 2013 @ 23:00

My guess would be plain white/red box logo t shirts, with the reverse writing, like the one in the pic. Probably DSMNY on the back neck or something 
plain white reverse bogo, just simple and organic smokeyface

Dec 15, 2013 @ 23:03
Dec 15, 2013 @ 23:16
As one of my first posts on here I want to exercise my right to say please log off if you are part of the Generation Z.
Dec 15, 2013 @ 23:30
If it wasn't for reverse image search i would have had some of you trolled for ages, surprised it took an hour for someone to find it. Cropped the top out of Rinko Kikuchi and flipped the image to get a reverse box logo, watch em go crazy.

Dec 15, 2013 @ 23:35

smokeyface
Dec 15, 2013 @ 23:39
If it wasn't for reverse image search i would have had some of you trolled for ages, surprised it took an hour for someone to find it. Cropped the top out of Rinko Kikuchi and flipped the image to get a reverse box logo, watch em go crazy.

you're cool
Dec 15, 2013 @ 23:43

It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the image, well done.

Tomorrow's email is Timberland collab.
Dec 15, 2013 @ 23:44

An exclusive t-shirt celebrating the markets opening will be Available in-store NY, LA, London and Online on December 21st

do you write the emails?
haha so much like here

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:03
If DSMNY does get an exclusive though.....

Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:07
Hahahaha, did you make that?
Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:13

I don't drink too much - I know the Bud wiser.

Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:30

you sir, have too much free time.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:34

you madam, have too much free time.

Fixed
Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:38
Yeah, because flipping an image and Google searching it is really hard work.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:40
I don't know about any of you but,all the rednecks in my area wear Carhartt. They wear matching tan workboots with the black carhartt hoodies...Its fucking cringe worthy...I'd actually be disappointed in Supreme for collaborating with them.

212!!!!!!

Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:46
editing in DSM and shit...
Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:50
editing in DSM and shit...
I'll give you that. But if she's good at PS, that's a 1 minute job.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:51
I don't know about any of you but,all the rednecks in my area wear Carhartt. They wear matching tan workboots with the black carhartt hoodies...Its fucking cringe worthy...I'd actually be disappointed in Supreme for collaborating with them.

Shame on you, classic workwear/cultural staple

Dec 16, 2013 @ 00:58

when you see it

-Caterpillar
Dec 16, 2013 @ 01:04
Carhartt & Carhartt WIP are two different things, know the difference

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Dec 16, 2013 @ 01:08
lol at this fuck boi

woooowww mankind should be ashamed for this creature they have created

the creature and sub specie known as the fuccboi

-Caterpillar
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.