[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:26
Real question: what's y'all's opinions on t shirts that are slightly longer than a jacket (buttoned or unbuttoned) ?

i have t shirts that are longer than the hems of my hoodies...they stick out

to me it lets people know im wearing something underneath and the silouhette is very hip hop oriented

and as long as the jacket isnt a trench, you good lol

edit: now i remember, so my ass crack doesn't show when i bend at the waist
Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:26
a Cross what?? Just got a Camo Army 5 Panel for less. If it was someone's on here I thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*EDIT*
Also just saw the Hex Ripstop has 3 eyelets?
I think almost every soft brim 5 panels have 3 eyelets 
Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:27
@silvio MY FAULT GOD!!!! PLZ SEND UR ADDRESS TO MY MSG BOX.THIS FRIDAY ILL BE SHIPPING THE CD.my apologies.ya my hb fam sonits always love yu heard
Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:29
bit out there... what your thoughts on the croc strap camp??

nao HB

Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:31

I think it sat bc they did a lot of other 5 panels similar to that. Cord isn't really gonna make a difference, I didn't bother buying
Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:32
I like protoscum1990's fits.  I wouldn't have worn a camp with the jersey but that's b/c I don't like camps really,but it's not like you're going to wear a beanie at a hot ass concert.

Dunks with the jersey looks fine, idk what that fuss is about.  

And his fit pics are actually out and about, not in some dark dingy bedroom in his parents house. 
lol...you dont like camps? u the hypocrite ass that got caught up with that whole duck camo camp trade on SS like a year ago where u traded a used one passed off as DS....fuckouttahere

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:46
(Invalid img)

Was on my way to home and saw this and couldn't stop laughing srsly bruhhh
Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:52
my boy copped, extremely nice quality
Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:52
Anyone know if the wise colored jacket looks dusty in person?
Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:56
Originally posted by Inactive User

Denim work jacket is  
 5'8 135 both size medium
Not bad if pants weren't skinny and weren't tucked into your vans, but if this is how you like it then so be it...
Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:01
I can honestly say that this is the greatest stitching I have ever seen on any fake

Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:02
Hold tight mid life crisis crew. Let's see those wise jacket fits
Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:04
Since I wasn't swift enough for Fleur... Copped this instead. Pretty hard finding an XL.... I ain't even mad....

been looking for this in a Large smh
Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:11
found this
Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:18
(Invalid img)

No flex, but this is my collection as of now. I can't find my Undefeated bucket right now, but oh well lol. It's a slowing growing collection blushing
Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:25
^ that didn't work
Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:26
(Invalid img)

No flex, but this is my collection as of now. I can't find my Undefeated bucket right now, but oh well lol. It's a slowing growing collection 

Boooo this man!

Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:29

My collection as of right now, isn't all that great but yeah. Idk where my tiger camo bucket went lol
Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:33
Originally posted by Inactive User

Denim work jacket is  
 5'8 135 both size medium
Not bad if pants weren't skinny and weren't tucked into your vans, but if this is how you like it then so be it...
why are there so many haters in this damn thread. some guys like to wear theyre pants skinny, some prefer a looser fit. it's all preference. not sure how well all of you haters dress in this thread so unless youre gonna upload a fit pic that's gonna wow us, stop hating and appreciate the guys who take the time to upload fit pics to help people out.

smh
Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:38
What's good with a Cross 5 Panel fit pic..

∞good to go since '91∞

Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:42
(Invalid img)

Was on my way to home and saw this and couldn't stop laughing srsly bruhhh
you laugh at stupid shit bruhhh

+ www.tallcans.org +

Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:45
Denim work jacketNot bad if pants weren't skinny and weren't tucked into your vans, but if this is how you like it then so be it...
why are there so many haters in this damn thread. some guys like to wear theyre pants skinny, some prefer a looser fit. it's all preference. not sure how well all of you haters dress in this thread so unless youre gonna upload a fit pic that's gonna wow us, stop hating and appreciate the guys who take the time to upload fit pics to help people out.

smh
from the waist up nice fit, I'm not here to criticize or whatever. I would just choose a different pant. Chino doesn't clash with the denim, I'm sure you didn't want to do Denim on Denim. Maybe Black Chinos, or Cords? Just a thought, nice size choice though.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:48
Side Note:

If you're reselling the Wise for an 80-100 profit. Kill yourself. 

Pay 248 for an 80-100 flip????

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:54

inb4 hate though, I am 6"1 and 80kg and I got an XL, arms seemed a bit short for me on the L
starting to like this Jacket a lot more now that everyone's downplaying it so much. Got colored, but Black on Black looks sick too. 

Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:59
What's good with a Cross 5 Panel fit pic..
why do you need a fit pic for a 5 panel?
Oct 17, 2013 @ 21:01

inb4 hate though, I am 6"1 and 80kg and I got an XL, arms seemed a bit short for me on the L
starting to like this Jacket a lot more now that everyone's downplaying it so much. Got colored, but Black on Black looks sick too. 
this is a critique on the jacket and not the fit pic...good fit

the black on black look like you ripped off all the colored patches and shit

and thats all the glue and shit left on as residue
Oct 17, 2013 @ 21:03
^in that pic maybe, but in person you can see it's embroidery
Oct 17, 2013 @ 21:07

They shoulda made the black out all suede and the colored leather with leather patches and sold it for 498. That would have been "grail made"

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 17, 2013 @ 21:10
f/w 2013 supreme / the northface

Oct 17, 2013 @ 21:12
you lyin'!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.