[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 12, 2013 @ 07:11:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
yea , the warriors.

LONDON HEADS, all I want to know tomorrow is if the WTC pin drops, I might take a 20 mi trip just for a fucking pin SMH
That shirt icy AF. I'd cop it if salty ass sweden didn't have a 30% taxrate on shipments coming from outside the EU. Smh
Are you an american from sweden Or a Sweden from Sweden or a American staying in Sweden
Peace to Sweden from Mexico 3rd Wordl Visihions
word fam
September 12, 2013 @ 07:23:40
I feel like Supreme's more popular in the bigger cities like NY and LA, etc. but when it comes down to the suburbs, (at least where I'm from) you mostly get the Zumiez kids rocking The Hundreds, Obey, Diamond, etc. Check your Craigslist listings for "Supreme" in cities all over the US. The ones with the most listings are NYC, LA (and neighboring cities), SF, and Phoenix. Other than that, a lot of areas don't even have listings under "Supreme".

I know mosta you downvote whenever someone posts "I'm the only person who wear's Supreme where I'm from," but honestly, I feel like it's kinda true. At most, I've seen about 5 different people around my city who wear Supreme. I know there are definitely more by the member-count in the local FB groups I'm in, but Supreme's definitely not one of the more "known" brands in my area.

Don't mean to go too far into it, just felt like saying since it happened to be the topic at hand..
September 12, 2013 @ 07:32:58
I live in LA and I've had multiple people ask me what's supreme, where did you get that, and where is the store lol

I have the red corduroy camp, and I've been asked if i work at Smart&Final haha
September 12, 2013 @ 07:47:11
copped that 10 deep hockey top , Never fuck with them but it was just too good.
where? it was sold out last time i checked on 10deep.
copped at like 6pm PST I had no clue that shit would sell out though , I mean it's 10 deep .

Shout out to the gremlin disliking all my posts lmao

IG: _pierce

September 12, 2013 @ 07:50:18
copped that 10 deep hockey top , Never fuck with them but it was just too good.
copped at like 6pm PST I had no clue that shit would sell out though , I mean it's 10 deep .

I'm glad some of you copped that 10Deep jersey. I fuck with them and not a lot of people do but their shit is quality.
September 12, 2013 @ 07:51:17

I'm glad some of you copped that 10Deep jersey. I fuck with them and not a lot of people do but their shit is quality.
good to hear, did you cop also?

September 12, 2013 @ 07:52:55

Yeah! I went to the union office thinking none of 10Deep's shit would sell out then I checked when I got home and my size of that jersey was sold out. But then I kept refreshing and my size popped up so I grabbed it. smokeyface
September 12, 2013 @ 07:56:38

word, I have a couple of tees from 10Deep and they're great quality. 
September 12, 2013 @ 07:58:06
Yeah! I went to the union office thinking none of 10Deep's shit would sell out then I checked when I got home and my size of that jersey was sold out. But then I kept refreshing and my size popped up so I grabbed it. 
Damn , good shit , I had that shit in my cart for like 10 mins trying to determine if I should pull the trigger, I assumed it would sit for days but good thing I grabbed it lol

September 12, 2013 @ 07:59:56
Yeah! I went to the union office thinking none of 10Deep's shit would sell out then I checked when I got home and my size of that jersey was sold out. But then I kept refreshing and my size popped up so I grabbed it. 
Damn , good shit , I had that shit in my cart for like 10 mins trying to determine if I should pull the trigger, I assumed it would sit for days but good thing I grabbed it lol
Its a great piece of clothing fam. Good cop.
September 12, 2013 @ 08:18:18
Yes, that jersey is fire. If it was supreme, everyone would be hyping it like crazy

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 08:31:38
Yes, that jersey is fire. If it was supreme, everyone would be hyping it like crazy
truth.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 12, 2013 @ 08:39:03
Maybe the skater part, but little kids? Ages 10-18 I see 90% hispanic kids, filipino kids, etc rockin diamond all day.. in the streets, any event...but Supreme is kinda getting out there now too except the fact that 95% of the shit that kids rock are the fucking tees or camps. I have yet to see a cut and sew piece. At my college I saw 3 kids rocking Supreme today, 1 with a safari camp (fuckboy lookinass), 1 with a GT ferrari tee, and 1 with a flies L/S knit.... I stay with my jackets / sweaters / jerseys, yall fuckboys can keep the rest
Yo chill 

September 12, 2013 @ 08:54:54
Qft , I stay in outerwear , fuck a camp cap
September 12, 2013 @ 09:09:52
first time buying era, what size do mens usually normally get? 7-1/8?
lol this cant be your first buying a new era are u 12 

September 12, 2013 @ 09:18:07
Are Japanese drops different than U.S. and UK?
yes
September 12, 2013 @ 09:52:01
to anyone in the UK

my yellow flannel turned up yesterday, i got it in a small but think i need a medium. If there is anyone out there with a medium and want to size down pm please. I got the classic plaid in 2011 in a small and that fits perfectly, i also got this seasons oxford in small, again that is perfect, but this yellow flannel is cut a little tighter across the chest  
September 12, 2013 @ 09:57:33
nearly game time for eu site

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

September 12, 2013 @ 10:01:11
what a shite drop

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

September 12, 2013 @ 10:01:40
Era vans are £85
September 12, 2013 @ 10:01:54
fucking awful drop 
September 12, 2013 @ 10:03:09
nothing worth copping lol
September 12, 2013 @ 10:03:36
Polka Dot Henley 80 Euro... nice piece but too basic for that price.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

September 12, 2013 @ 10:04:42
pacific pullover looks cleeeeean
September 12, 2013 @ 10:05:32
everything from the list + pacific camo shirt & jacket dropped.

copped navy polka henley
September 12, 2013 @ 10:06:22
just copped the black pacific camo pullover smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x