October 3, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
rapdotcom

Two-Tone Arc is dropping tomorrow. Posted on IG
what's the IG handle?
October 3, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
stanpreme

Maybe I'm just too high but the 2-tone arc seems like a tribute to sports in North Carolina:

Blue and white:

Red and grey is NC State:

Yellow/purple/black:

Teal/black/purple:

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

October 3, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
bananarama

whats a estimated price for parka ! I'm guessing 2 tone will be 148 ?

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 3, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
Ye'

You went from 3 college teams to an nba team, no correlation lol

Edit: My bad, didn't see the NC part lol
October 3, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
stanpreme

I know but they're all in North Carolina (or at least the hornets used to be). Maybe there's a college in NC with teal and black as colors, IDK, I'm not from around there.

October 3, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
rapdotcom

is there any confirmed proof that 2 toned is dropping tomorrow
October 3, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
stanpreme

Edit: My bad, didn't see the NC part lol
They could all be NC colleges and the teal one could be UNC Wilmington haha

October 3, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
rhythmz

whats with all this "wheres your collection?" crap. 90% of you guys just started buying supreme and probably spend hundreds if not thousands just to be able to say youve been in it for a while. seriously, if you think having old clothes of this brand is cool, who the fuck else will care except for the INTERNET cats on this forum? you arent gonna see these niggahs in real life, who cares. and if youre complaining about the price on flyknits, you need to get it straight that regular lunar 1s are already 160. if you actually use them to work out in or go running with (for all you frail niggahs) then youll get your moneys worth. and to think that you werent already spending hundreds of dollars on clothing anyway........... pfft.

edit: to those copping, go true to size.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 3, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
rapdotcom

whats with all this "wheres your collection?" crap. 90% of you guys just started buying supreme and probably spend hundreds if not thousands just to be able to say youve been in it for a while. seriously, if you think having old clothes of this brand is cool, who the fuck else will care except for the INTERNET cats on this forum? you arent gonna see these niggahs in real life, who cares. and if youre complaining about the price on flyknits, you need to get it straight that regular lunar 1s are already 160. if you actually use them to work out in or go running with (for all you frail niggahs) then youll get your moneys worth. and to think that you werent already spending hundreds of dollars on clothing anyway........... pfft.

edit: to those copping, go true to size.

Thanks. I guess you answered my question above in relation to the Parka.  Pics of that jacket look long and big but I guess I'll just have to get a size L if I wear that in hoodies, jackets, etc.
October 3, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
jooman

damn nigga you salty? 160 to 250 is a big ass gap and btw i was planning to wear the flyknits to the gym. 
October 3, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
rhythmz

no prob bro, if youre 5'11 and up go for large. the difference when you get an xl is mostly on the body width for the wider people. medium is usually good for skinnier 5'10 dudes and below.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 3, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
frankieBRKLYN

damn nigga you salty? 160 to 250 is a big ass gap and btw i was planning to wear the flyknits to the gym. 
Just get regular Flyknits then
October 3, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
jooman

we'll wait and see what happens tomorrow 
October 3, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
balambergs

im 5'11 and slim. large for anything is baggy as fuck. I guess you could do tees in large, but pullovers and jackets are gonna be way too bulky on the arms and body.. tees i can see going for a large if u like your shit loose and baggy but def not jackets or hoods. 
October 3, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
domingodean

Two-Tone Arc is dropping tomorrow. Posted on IG
link ?
very hype for that uniblue joint

17000 ferrari

October 3, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
adam5

different computers or different browsers for those multiple purchases tho?
October 3, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
vis

just copped a personal favorite for the low cool
i swear this thing was so slept on
October 3, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
jeremeyclarkson

Team parka price? Aint seen anybody throw out a #. Guesses
October 3, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
xafriaf

Team parka price? Aint seen anybody throw out a #. Guesses
228 has been my guess
October 3, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
street lights

what do you all feel those nike kicks are going to resale for? ebay is all over the place

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 3, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
stanpreme

October 3, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
alecsayss510

wolf greys >

add me on steam: LITTERLYFE ////// CS: GO....Global Elite //// https://soundcloud.com/alecsayss510

October 3, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
magnus9965

Two-Tone estimated price?
Id say $148
October 3, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
jjapplesauce

In other news.... rieder posted on instagram something about the supreme video and said "coming soon."  Be cool if we got the supreme vid sometime this season.  They better itunes release that shit though cause im not buying some damn $30-$40 dvd.
trust me, it wont be coming any time soon. if we're lucky it will be sometime early next year but i doubt it
edit-and now that i look at it, he wasnt even talking about the supreme vid. that picture was of fucking andrew allen
Who says andrew allen doesnt have some tricks in the vid?  He hangs with all those dudes.  He used the name of the video in his post cause its going to be called supposedly "the boys of summer."
there is no way in hell andrew allen skates for supreme. plus strobeck is filming the video and the filmer tagged in the post was jeff kutter. i think the boys of summer rumor was just poor speculation. besides, even if they were talking about the supreme vid, skate videos almost never come out true to deadlines. videos will say coming soon for years.
haha its nice to see somebody on here who atleast knows there shit but I will disagree with you on andrew allen thing.  Id put $50 that he has some stuff in the supreme video. Not everybody has to ride for the company to be in the video.  Not saying he is going to have a full part but I can guarantee him and some other dudes will have some stuff in it.  
October 3, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
Al Beenno

did supreme make the supreme/champion pullover in a size small?
October 3, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
kurizuh

This hoodie looks way better in pics then in real life

WTB Medium Ronin "Predator" long sleeve in grey. Will pay complete rape!!

October 3, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
LeumasKrap

there dropping it cuz that guy just trolled u
October 3, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
Ye'

................... ^
smh lol
October 3, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
tzby

holy fuck people take a joke

~

October 3, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
freemaxb

Mods gotta get their IP-ban game up.. Getting tired of seeing this Redwall dude posting useless, unfunny shit 45 times a day. Let him lurk
I'm not doing anything wrong? I never double post or anything... I just like this thread and post very frequently. Just because your opinion about me isn't nice doesn't mean I deserve to be banned... hop off me your'e extremely sus
Redwall fuck you, B

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.