Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 3, 2013 @ 03:02 PM
SilvioDante

Looking to trade XL PCL Tee for a roses jersey.

Small and Medium sold cool
May 3, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
bsm1017

how is there not a fit pic of the hooded top yet?!

Él Duderîno

May 3, 2013 @ 03:11 PM
SHARKlN

Looking to trade PCL Tee for a roses jersey.
Isn't everyone?? LOL
May 3, 2013 @ 03:11 PM
Barbecue Brennon

$24 markup for no apparent reason -- at the last minute, too..

For a company who's owner talks so much about his business model of not selling to the hype, that's some bullshit.

ya, and for a company that is trying to take married to the mob for 10mil on a logo ripoff when supreme has based themselves around ripping off other logos/designs since day one.
shit is falling off hard.
They aren't suing for the logo rip, they are suing because they are trying to trademark "Supreme Bitch"
Just go read the new yorker article.
May 3, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
oneallah

Small and Medium sold
if you dont mind me asking for how much did you sell them for?
May 3, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
SilvioDante

small 290 shipped medium 275 shipped
May 3, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
SilvioDante

Looking to trade PCL Tee for a roses jersey.
Isn't everyone?? LOL
Lol i have fucking black on black but need color in my life looking for the red. Ive already been offered gold jersey 3 times lol.
May 3, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
jediak

This might be of interest to some people here seeing how it's often brought up....
http://narrative.ly/keep-calm-and-carry-on/legends-never-die/
May 3, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
Bandwagon

For a company who's owner talks so much about his business model of not selling to the hype, that's some bullshit.

ya, and for a company that is trying to take married to the mob for 10mil on a logo ripoff when supreme has based themselves around ripping off other logos/designs since day one.
im 90% sure the price increase had to do with a very little run. anyway why is everyone crying about 20 bucks? this is the supreme thread, we buy overpriced bullshit all the time.
May 3, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
spast

im 90% sure the price increase had to do with a very little run. anyway why is everyone crying about 20 bucks? this is the supreme thread, we buy overpriced bullshit all the time.

haha, true!
No but seriously wouldn't you guys be pissed if you had a company and some bitch would literally take your name and logo, just put a bitch at the end and sell every possible piece of clothes with it? On the other hand, $10 million is a lot of wood
May 3, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
stanpreme

Didn't anyone by the l/s athletic top? People in this thread have been talking about it since the preview came out and after it drops there are somehow zero pictures.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 3, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
kevlar

Didn't anyone by the l/s athletic top? People in this thread have been talking about it since the preview came out and after it drops there are somehow zero pictures.
The PCL tee stole all the hype

Red Feathers Camp Cap for Sale $300

May 3, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
Misa <3

Who said Amanda Bynes is on pcl tee? Pic or it didn't happen
May 3, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
jxmookie

i know it isn't the exact same font but i always think of supreme whenever i get gas like am i dumb or do other people notice this or what idk

Lol at you being in the back seat of your moms car while she pumpin gas

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

May 3, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
spamster

Picked up another pair of SBs. Came home last night and package was waiting by the door. When I open the box and pull out the shoes what do I find? Used shoes. Bottoms are filthy, leather is cracked at the toe, and heels are covered in dirt. I immediately sent them an email. To my surprise I got a phone call from the manager of SupNY this morning and he apologized for the mix up. He claimed the shoes they sent me were actually one of his employees shoes and that mine were still sitting on the shelf due to some kind of mix up in the shop; yeah right. He sent me a return label and said they would be sending my shoes out via 2day once I send this used pair back. The customer service was surprisingly good but its unfortunate that this even had to happen in the first place. 

May 3, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
LA

Picked up another pair of SBs. Came home last night and package was waiting by the door. When I open the box and pull out the shoes what do I find? Used shoes. Bottoms are filthy, leather is cracked at the toe, and heels are covered in dirt. I immediately sent them an email. To my surprise I got a phone call from the manager of SupNY this morning and he apologized for the mix up. He claimed the shoes they sent me were actually one of his employees shoes and that mine were still sitting on the shelf due to some kind of mix up in the shop; yeah right. He sent me a return label and said they would be sending my shoes out via 2day once I send this used pair back. The customer service was surprisingly good but its unfortunate that this even had to happen in the first place. 

screwed you over hard mang
May 3, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
susdaddy

i know it isn't the exact same font but i always think of supreme whenever i get gas like am i dumb or do other people notice this or what idk

Lol at you being in the back seat of your moms car while she pumpin gas
son..
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-03-13/business/35260231_1_cheapest-gas-aaa-mid-atlantic-cab-drivers
pulled it from google as an example
May 3, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
jamez9

supreme ny phone number please?
May 3, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
tradimento

do you think it's original or fake?

http://imageshack.us/g/594/t2ec16fee9s2ufetbrrzhde.jpg/
May 3, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
spamster

supreme ny phone number please?
google not working?
May 3, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
uncleblazer

Do any of you know if an Iphone 4s would fit nice in the camera croc bag? looking for something to hold my phone besides my pocket
May 3, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
glasstables

Kinda mad I didn't pick up a 2nd color in that rose jersey. Need another color in my collection besides my white one , Go rate on them is about $200 right?
May 3, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
SilvioDante

its misspelled so fake!
May 3, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
KiddCoast

Small and Medium sold
We dont believe you, you need more people
May 3, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
taran-dee

Red Rose jersey or purple stars top?

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 3, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
tradimento

its misspelled so fake!
lol n1, anybody can really help me?
May 3, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
taran-dee

its misspelled so fake!
lol n1, anybody can really help me?
sheesh, it's fake man

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 3, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
skerr4

Do any of you know if an Iphone 4s would fit nice in the camera croc bag? looking for something to hold my phone besides my pocket
Yeah it does man, I put mine in there when I go to the gym, if you don't have a camera it's pretty good for carrying small stuff.
May 3, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
THEBIGNB

fuck a pcl tee...what yall know about this OG heat smile

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

May 3, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
bostonstrangler

Having horrible luck the past two drops where I wanted something.  Ended up paying rape for a paisley but I ain't even trying to fuck with the prices they have for that pocket shirt right now.  Would have traded my black roses jersey if I hadn't sold it already, bleh.  Here's to being able to buy what I want from what is left in the season because it isn't very hyped.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, ROSE JERSEY BLUE/ORANGE, FDL HOCKEY TOP TEAL, NAVY BOX LOGO, ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.