[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread Vol. Dictator Style

May 22, 2012 @ 18:47:48
Sunglasses gonna be like $168 at least
Ill bet on it

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 22, 2012 @ 18:48:14
oh shit b.. dat panama is real fire homie. like some real trill shit nigga. Straight up homieee. jafeel me?

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

May 22, 2012 @ 19:51:26
wtf? no. That's a steal. hop on that.

haha no, that is true. I made a direct offer he tells me yes. Send payment fast than i can haha
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170846354339&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123#ht_1655wt_958

nice pickup my dude

becareful, cause one of the fakes of supreme floating around are those lodge camps
May 22, 2012 @ 19:52:42

Are these another one of the "secret drop" items or is just the same print made by a different company?

Feedback

May 22, 2012 @ 19:55:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dead at dude covering up his info now.... so much for not being where you live at

lol at bluff
cold

http://poopsenders.com/

Has anyone used this? I'm tempted to prank someone

And also, does anyone know of any companies besides reigning champ that uses the same fleece as supreme?

My nigga why da fuck would you be sending dookie to niggas. That's just trife as hell. Nobody wants a box uh doo on der porch, stankin' like gorilla ass n dook. You gotta problem witta nigga fuck his tricklips up, jafeel? Don't go sending dat nigga a box of stale poo. Yung bucks is crazy. Haha jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

May 22, 2012 @ 19:59:00

Are these another one of the "secret drop" items or is just the same print made by a different company?

Thought dat nigga said before they were another secret drop. Wouldn't fuck wit these though my nigga, but that's just me. Jafeel?

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 22, 2012 @ 20:08:45
^ that panama hat is too wavy.
May 22, 2012 @ 20:11:15
davontetreyvonte for Mod?
May 22, 2012 @ 20:13:47
Pinoy Killer for Mod?

Fixed
May 22, 2012 @ 20:14:28
REVS
davontetreyvonte for Mod?

Second.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 22, 2012 @ 20:17:01
ive been maxin in the sun, eating pizza, pasta, spaghetti. all those italian delights.

My housemate picked me up grey donegal. Gassed, that shit issss piffffff.

And im passin on those glasses, real talk.

That's dope bro. How's the quality.

Cant knock it fam. Not flimsy, wool is quality, its not gonna be too much for summer at all, but will make a good winter hat too. The blue specks in the wool are a real nice attention to detail
May 22, 2012 @ 20:17:06
My nigga's I'm out, Gotta get some stacks up fo this thursday. Nigga hungry, Nigga I'm a Gardner and I need dem florals. Hahaha I'll catch you nigga's later. Jafeel dat shit my dudes.

May 22, 2012 @ 20:19:24
devontetreyvonte stay up my dude

May 22, 2012 @ 20:23:14
I was sent the wrong colour shirt (got pink snakeskin instead of white). Anyone know if Supreme would just let me return it?
May 22, 2012 @ 20:23:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dead at dude covering up his info now.... so much for not being where you live at

lol at bluff
cold

http://poopsenders.com/

Has anyone used this? I'm tempted to prank someone

And also, does anyone know of any companies besides reigning champ that uses the same fleece as supreme?

I don't think Supreme uses the same fleece as Reigning Champ anymore (CYC)

RC, wings + horns and Alife use CYC
May 22, 2012 @ 20:25:45

Just received the black donegal, it's dope imo!
May 22, 2012 @ 20:26:36

hell yea its dope best colorway imo.
The grey had too much going on.
May 22, 2012 @ 20:27:09
I was sent the wrong colour shirt (got pink snakeskin instead of white). Anyone know if Supreme would just let me return it?

best thing to do cuz they will ask u anyway, take a pic of ur packing slip and wrong colored item then email it to the contact email. they respond pretty fast to emails

lol really
they have never responded to me

guess it depends on what ur issue is, i had a wrong item sent to me once and i called. but they had me e-mail a pic of the item and slip that shows it was wrong from my order, i got a shipping label emailed to me right away

EDIT: i order alot and never have them fuck up order only happened once. it was this season opening day, order i made. so maybe those facts is why i had luck with getting my order fixed
May 22, 2012 @ 20:28:59
no I mean give me a refund for the shirt instead of being sent the right size.
May 22, 2012 @ 20:31:41
^hmm, not sure.
I do know the the return policy is no refunds or exchanges... you may as well ask them though. The worst they can do is say no.

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/terms
May 22, 2012 @ 20:32:42

hmmmm...
May 22, 2012 @ 20:36:17

hmmmm...

lol. meant colour, not size.
May 22, 2012 @ 20:36:35

Or you could just be a nice guy and sell it for retail + $10 shipping blushing

Feedback

May 22, 2012 @ 20:38:26
Nigga I’m a Gardner
May 22, 2012 @ 20:41:22
just got in

what's up antonio bonilla that lives on 3423 jones drive in lorain ohio

I might have to stop by and rob someone...
May 22, 2012 @ 20:43:00

It looks more like a dark grey than a black.
May 22, 2012 @ 20:45:07

I'd be pretty upset if this happens.
May 22, 2012 @ 20:45:43

Nah don't waste your time. The house is barely worth $200K.
Leave the kid alone.
May 22, 2012 @ 20:52:25

Nah don't waste your time. The house is barely worth $200K.
Leave the kid alone.

haha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x