Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 11, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
HigherLearning

DeMauriDa is a fashion based, innovative company that aims to produce and provide customers with superior, high quality clothing that transcends the current apparel market and exemplifies, promotes and accentuates individuality.

On August 5 2008, I had my first and only daughter, Nadia Lynn. Six months later on February 5, 2009 Nadia was illegally abducted by her Brazilian born mother and taken to Brazil.

I decided to begin the Nadia Lynn Foundation in honor of all left behind parents who are also going through a similar situation as I am, and that I’d use my clothing line as a means to help raise money for this foundation, whose ultimate goal is to provide financial relief, along with intellectual and logistical support and advice that will help alleviate the miscellaneous costs of filing and going through a Hague Convention Case, as well as the headaches and confusion that come along with it.

Combined with a charitable cause and purpose, DeMauriDa products express a unique style involving complex typographic designs, which strategically aim to initiate conversation with others due to the ambiguity of the message portrayed on the shirt in order to perpetuate the story of Nadia Lynn and what DeMauriDa stands for and hopes to achieve.

www.demaurida.com

CHECK IT OUT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK smile
April 12, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
HigherLearning

November 29, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
HigherLearning

PHARAOHS SECRET - New Release Available Now

http://demaurida.bigcartel.com/product/pharaohs-secret

Please login first to reply.