Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
July 7, 2010 @ 10:18 AM
Constellations

dude. im just so mad that they ruined the half blood prince. end fight was not a fight at all. fucking stupid. deathly hollows better be as dark as the book was

word. this better be fucking scary. I wish they'd make it R but that'll never happen. They botched the sixth one so bad. That whole cave scene was idiotic in that movie. They really toned it down for the younger audience and I'm afraid that they're gonna do it for the Deathly Hollows, too. sad

\X/

July 7, 2010 @ 10:39 AM
Striker

i think intsead of HP7, it would have been better it said "year 7"

but still a dope poster.
September 23, 2010 @ 11:31 AM
9inchesofsole

The New Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 Trailer
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=70010
September 23, 2010 @ 02:34 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

coolcool

Best movie of the year?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 23, 2010 @ 02:40 PM
Constellations

maybe if they dont fuck it up

\X/

September 23, 2010 @ 02:41 PM
young idiot

cmon, if you watched that new trailer, you know they haven't fucked it up. this is gonna be the best one yet.
September 23, 2010 @ 02:43 PM
Constellations

idk, im gonna stay skeptical til i see it.

\X/

September 23, 2010 @ 02:46 PM
young idiot

i see half-blood prince burned you, too.

/sadface
September 26, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
urbanglowcam

I'm looking forward to this one and I'm not a crazy HP fan. I just read the books in middle school.
September 26, 2010 @ 07:12 PM
jerad

Will be there on opening night, looks legit.
October 23, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
thenorthside

got my advanced tickets for that iMAX cool

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

November 6, 2010 @ 03:51 PM
dotahype

Nah.
But I loved the books
November 7, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
SupraRZ

Emma Watson &)
Definitely going to watch this.
November 16, 2010 @ 09:51 AM
hypoh

a 36 minute long dvd screener was released suprised
November 17, 2010 @ 06:23 PM
hiphopspaz

I saw it on Monday, Posting my review later tonight
November 17, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
Constellations

got my advanced tickets for that imax cool

cool

\X/

November 17, 2010 @ 08:24 PM
hiphopspaz

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: Movie Review

If you are a fan of J.K. Rowling’s books then you are aware that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is the first half of the final book (Part 2 will be released July 2011). I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter films and felt that they really started to find their footing with Prisoner of Azkaban (Part 3). Though from what I hear, if I had read the book, I would probably have not liked it as much.

David Yates returns for the 3rd time as director and he remains the best director of the franchise. Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, & Rupert Grint are back as Harry, Hermione, & Ron. Watching these kids grow up on screen over the past decade is an amazing thing. They have grown as actors and bring us characters that we truly love. Because we have spent so much time with these characters over the years, we feel the pain and heartache that they endure over the course of their journey. We believe the friendship they share on screen and believe that the actors who play them care as much about each other as the characters they play on screen.

In this first part of the final chapter, we start off with Harry and Hermione severing their connections with their muggle families and join up with the Weasley family. Now that Voldemort has control over the Ministry of Magic & Hogwarts, he makes it known that he wants Harry Potter brought to him. Meanwhile, Harry, Hermione and Ron are set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes in order to defeat Voldemort.

Deathly Hallows Part.1 feels very different from the previous films for many reasons. This is the first time that the trio (Harry, Hermione, Ron) have been truly alone. They do not have the protection of the school or family or friends. They are being hunted while trying to find answers to the questions they have. They spend months traveling, living out of a tent and feeling hopeless much of the time. The film takes and emotional toll on not only the characters but on us as well.

Yates has shot one hell of a beautiful movie. The locations are amazing. Unlike many of the previous films, this chapter has many more real locations, and they are stunning. I would go so far as to say that there has never been a better looking Harry Potter film. For those who questioned the studio’s decision to split the final book into two films, stating is was just for the money and not for creative reasons, it really does not matter. The final film works extremely well so far.

I did have some problems with the running time of the film. We are given quite a few scenes that I just did not feel that needed to be in there. Much of it takes place while the trio is searching for the Horcruxes. I do feel many Potter die-hards will disagree with me though. I would like to see how I would feel about this movie after I see Part 2 this summer.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is great filmmaking. It’s a crying shame that more studios don’t make more quality family films like this anymore. It makes me sad that we are almost at the end.

By: Marc Ferman

keepitclassic.com/2010/11/harry-potter-deathly-hallows-part-1-movie-review/
November 19, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
shakintheD

best movie? lol fuck that shit was boring as fuck. only good part was the humor and emma fucking watson
November 19, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
Sensesmilla

I dont know how you can say it was boring lol. Good movie, Emma Watson and Ginny are fucking fine. When Ron is having his battle at the end, and her and Harry are together in the smoke...holy fuck she looked so damn good. Overall though, it had a lot of build up but none the less was still good and once it gets filled with the ending half of the greatest stories ever told it will get more recognition.
November 20, 2010 @ 02:02 PM
alberto.1989

i haven't read the last book and it's the only one i haven't read, should i still go see the movie?
November 20, 2010 @ 02:08 PM
SupraRZ

Meh, the movie dragged one. Emma watson is fine as fuck in this movie though.
I recommend just watching for that.
November 20, 2010 @ 04:46 PM
young idiot

i haven't read the last book and it's the only one i haven't read, should i still go see the movie?

the fuck is wrong with you, it came out OVER THREE YEARS ago, half-blood prince ended with Harry vowing not to return to hogwarts, you read EVERY OTHER BOOK and you just gave up?

to answer your question, you should definitely read it. there are details to be had, and the change in book formula made it my favourite.
November 20, 2010 @ 05:19 PM
Sensesmilla

the fuck is wrong with you, it came out OVER THREE YEARS ago, half-blood prince ended with Harry vowing not to return to hogwarts, you read EVERY OTHER BOOK and you just gave up?

to answer your question, you should definitely read it. there are details to be had, and the change in book formula made it my favourite.

Agree man your fucking missing out, the last book is by far the best one and NO DONT FUCKING SEE THE MOVIE BEFORE YOU READ THE BOOK, it will be a mistake if you do that.
November 20, 2010 @ 05:39 PM
sjem

Fuuuu! Wanted to re-read the book before I watch this but I probably won't get round to it, smh.
November 20, 2010 @ 06:23 PM
jerad

Pretty good movie. Didn't really have a climax to it tho but that's a given really since it's only the first part. Excited for part 2
November 20, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
Mr. T

Dobby was a G.
November 21, 2010 @ 06:50 AM
Alesana

How come the Goblin is Stronger than all the witches/mage
November 21, 2010 @ 10:24 AM
young idiot

elaborate, guy
November 21, 2010 @ 12:04 PM
Constellations

just saw it in IMAX, and thankfully i wasnt disappointed. They stayed true to the story, and managed to capture the mood and suspense that was in the book. An area in which the 6th movie failed imo. I can understand why people would think the movie was boring if they hadnt read the books since there was no real climax in this movie. which i guess is the downside of splitting the book into two movies.

Also, I've never understood the obsession with Emma Watson, but she looked so fucking good in this mmovie.Especially when she was in that shroud with Harry and we got some side-boob action cool

\X/

November 21, 2010 @ 12:19 PM
alberto.1989

your right ima power read through that shit today

Please login first to reply.