Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 17, 2010 @ 05:01 PM
young idiot

May 17, 2010 @ 09:41 PM
eddyroyal

Just started watching this show recently, currently in the middle of season 2. I like it a lot thus far.
May 18, 2010 @ 02:59 PM
Scotty

Jesse yet again doesn't think befre he reacts... Even though his math right and has a point about the extra weight, he still is messing around with a serious boss... And I have a feeling walt is going to catch em though...

I think skylers plan was actually smart saying walt has a gambling problem but made a ton of money.. The story made everything walt was doing make sense..

Walt and Gus about to be partners and walt is about to be a rich man...
May 18, 2010 @ 03:30 PM
young idiot

^ But of course Marie will tell Hank about the gambling. And then Hank will scrutinise it just a little bit, and it'll fall apart. I lol'd when Walt looked just as interested as Marie while Skylar was telling that story. Elaborate storytelling does not equal good lying.
May 18, 2010 @ 04:46 PM
Scotty

^ true but it was an actually good story that is actually believable.. Walt is a smart guy, he has the mind set to count cards... And the way Skyler told it, it actually fits very well.. Marie definitely believed it, hope she doesnt tell hank but most likely will.. Even then though, Hank might be thankful about it and juts leave it at that... Also i thought walts face was funny as hell when sklyer was telling the story...
May 18, 2010 @ 05:27 PM
dalek

I'm wondering if Gus finds about about Jesse's skim job before Walt does... Shit would get crazy.
May 18, 2010 @ 08:40 PM
May 24, 2010 @ 10:26 AM
JStorm803

Jesse is the fly...and he's screwing things up for them if he keeps doing what he's doing.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 24, 2010 @ 10:35 AM
alex.

fuck this last filler ep
May 24, 2010 @ 11:07 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

yeah it wasnt that exciting but i felt really bad when Walter told Jesse about Jane and that he's truly sorry...

He sure is losing his mind though... A contamination? WTF LMAO... The odd of meeting Jane's dad at the bar drove his insanity little further too. He's keep thinking about what could've, he should've... I was kind of surprised at the fact that he said he would rather die as a honorable dad & husband than the position he's in right now...

I was hoping Jesse would confess that he's been taking the blue stuff. After somewhat bonding moments with Walt, but Jesse will always be Jesse...

I don't know how will the possible death of Jesse could have the impact on Mr. White... It would devestate him and how will he react to Mr. Pollo cuz he'll be the one whos going to call the shot.

*thx for finding those websites. I've never bother to check 'em out. cool shit, I read all of Walter Jr's writing LOL im a such a dork :p

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 24, 2010 @ 01:30 PM
young idiot

"Jesse will always be Jesse"? Look at how much he tries to connect with Walt! In this episode alone, Jesse tries 1000x times harder than Walt to be a friend. Walt continues to be an asshole even though he's the reason Jesse is unhappy. Walt is acting like a bitch 24/7 these days. He's either treating Jesse like an assistant, or he's so far gone that Jesse doesn't matter to him.
May 24, 2010 @ 09:40 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

oh yeah i totally agree on Walt being a-hole, but losing family and all the shit he went through it's a resaonble excuse to go cukoo koo. Walt certainly cares about Jesse though.

Jesse always make dumb mistakes... im sure everyone have already witness the string of troubles he has caused... Jesse can always walk away, but he considers himself as a bad guy and he likes doing illegal stuff. Walt is little bit different since his family is involved, but he used to enjoy these illegal activities.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 26, 2010 @ 01:32 AM
young idiot

Both Walt and Jesse make it really hard to support them as characters.

But it's so real. &)
May 27, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
kiko

walter rockin the wallabees in the last episode..lol. i thought sunday's episode was pretty good, sure there was no where near as much action as usual but it was definetly something differnt from the normal format..
May 29, 2010 @ 02:17 AM
Scotty

^ hes rocks wallabees in every episode since the very first one... Also the episode was kinda boring, except it showed how walt is really suffering from losing his family because he thought he was actually helping them.. It also showed how Walt actually cares for Jesse and Jesse still lied to him but Walt knows he did it, he isnt stupid...
May 30, 2010 @ 12:41 PM
young idiot

Only 3 episodes left, and True Blood is back the same night as the finale -- WIN!
May 30, 2010 @ 04:20 PM
UVZ

I've been meaning to ask you... You live in England? So, do you download all these episodes or something else? Also, are there any great British shows along these lines (Lost, Breaking Bad, etc.)?

karl is funny
May 31, 2010 @ 01:06 AM
young idiot

I'm confused -- what was the cliffhanger there?
June 1, 2010 @ 11:18 AM
JStorm803

Dag Jesse's pissed, wonder what he's gonna do with that kid and the dudes in the car. Sidenote: that girl could get it.

June 2, 2010 @ 02:49 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

I LOLed @ the lasertag and Hank losing his temper during the therapy... hmm i know he's more determined than that come on~

Jesse is going to kill those 2 thugs in the car, but I'm not sure if he will come out alive.

btw i really liked the intro. Jesse n his gf talking about how every same experience can be different depending on the mood, time, and etc.

June 2, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
JStorm803

^^Yeah..that was sad, and you see where the cigarette butt with her lipstick came from too. And any of yall have a problem hearing them sometimes? Man they're always whispering, I had to turn the volume up a few times.

June 3, 2010 @ 10:47 PM
young idiot

Maybe AMC only cares about Mad Men.
June 4, 2010 @ 01:09 AM
L.G.W.H.4000

I think its kinda shiesty how they made the cancer aspect so irrelevant, considering it was such a crucial concept in the show earlier. Now they have just swept it under the rug... which i find so unrealistic. I also agree with whoever mentioned it earlier, that they make both jesse and walt hard to like sometimes, and its not even really for compelling reasons.

Walt and Jesse's interactions are pretty much always the same formula, Walt follows a logic of slow and steady, Jesse is impatient and impulsive, and they just argue based on this constantly. I am still a fan of this show, but I do think the writing standard has dropped a little this season and has been based on a more cliche dramatic formula... been there, seen that.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

June 6, 2010 @ 11:54 PM
JStorm803

...whoa

June 7, 2010 @ 12:51 AM
young idiot

holy fucking shit. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I dunno if it's cos I read the episode synopses (for the finale next week and tonight's episode) or because of the way the show telegraphed it showing Tomas riding his bike near the end, BUT WTF WALT JUST SHOT SOME GUY IN THE HEAD, HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Oh, and apparently next week's episode is longer than usual, leading us into what's likely the final season of Breaking Bad.

OSHIT
June 7, 2010 @ 02:01 AM
vince24L

very good episode.
June 7, 2010 @ 04:04 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Mr. White keeping it FUCKING real.

The beginning of struggle between Mr. White n Heisenberg is about to happen again and I feel like Heisenberg will eventually dominate him... The force of darkness is strong!

Too bad after the progess between Mr. White and Mrs. White

Jesse relapsed though....

June 7, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
Koven

lol @ Zilla trying to ruin shit for everybody. Good thing i stopped reading your post half way.

Crazy episode last night

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

June 7, 2010 @ 10:10 PM
young idiot

lol I didn't reveal anything except for the fact that I read the summary for next week's -- oh, and that the finale is supersized
June 7, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
Scotty

Mr. White keeping it FUCKING real.

The beginning of struggle between Mr. White n Heisenberg is about to happen again and I feel like Heisenberg will eventually dominate him... The force of darkness is strong!

Too bad after the progess between Mr. White and Mrs. White

Jesse relapsed though....

walt really cares for Jesse even though he bosses him around, he really does care about him... He saved Jesse's ass from the secret guy by going to Gus about Jesse wanted to kill his dealers.. But i think it really bothered Walt when he seen the news that the liitle kid was murdered.. Walts a family man, so i think it really got to him.. He also knew what Jesse was about to get into, so he smoked those dudes! I knew it was going to happen though but it was still awesome..

Everyone catch Hanks wife asking walt jr. about him playing cards with his dad? So the story actually worked cause walt jr. had 3 good hands and she thought it was because walts counting cards! Walt wife is very smart and is about to make everything work!

Please login first to reply.