Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 26, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
BackLike45'

^ i think the left pocket arcs are the same as the "unraveling" arcs on the other take5 collabs coming out. shit looks dope on the pbj ones, i think they should have those arcs on both pockets.
September 26, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
goldengoose

demonito gets another pair of jeans
September 27, 2010 @ 12:03 AM
drew?

^ i think the left pocket arcs are the same as the "unraveling" arcs on the other take5 collabs coming out. shit looks dope on the pbj ones, i think they should have those arcs on both pockets.

Yeah I think the left pocket stitching will be the same on all pairs. I like the idea of two different stitchings. Would have been even more chronic if they had two patches. I think I read that the SAMs are the only pair with only one

http://aphganistan.tumblr.com

September 27, 2010 @ 10:01 AM
Wishez.

Fucking shit! I spilled a shit ton of banana smoothie on my lap!! LOL.
& Fuck no I ain't washing it. They're hanging outside right now, hopefully the banana stink will go away.

Epic. If anyone ask just say you got that new banana cologne.
September 27, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
GOLDENi

Haha! No lie, it didn't smell bad at all but the air got rid of most of the smell, so it got that banana fresh scent.
September 27, 2010 @ 02:31 PM
Tyrannical

get those banana fades!!!
September 27, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Don't know if I should get the 710s or the book of the five rings S5000GX series...

blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=7065&category_id=14&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Different cut...going to get the void/sky though, but they don't come till november >.<...don't know if it's worth the wait.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

September 27, 2010 @ 06:17 PM
goldengoose

if you're willing to spend that much, sure why not
good to see something else besides s710xx
September 27, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
drew?

yeah somethin other than a 710 would be a nice change. the element series is sick though. i remember seeing someone on sufu with the water pair. jawdropping. the s5000 is also a slimmer model. not quite as slim as the 710, but still more fitted than the 510.

September 27, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
goldengoose

tbh if i had the money i would probably get a pair
September 28, 2010 @ 02:08 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Copped the earth elemental version of the book of the 5 rings series...

blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=7053&category_id=14&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Ordered size 30 on rakuten

Hopefully they'll be in by next week.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

September 28, 2010 @ 02:38 AM
vysethevaliant

Hello everyone. Jean newbie here, reporting for duty. Nice to meet you all!

I shall cut right to the chase. I'm really interested in picking up these jeans I saw on Rakuten's website. Below is the link to them:

en.item.rakuten.com/kamainj/10007588/

The only thing is, they're listed as being part of the "Samurai Series" under the item tag [and I hear they are simply incredible jeans], but in the item listing, I see them being called as "DPSR". Now I'm not sure if DPSR are an "off-brand" from the Samurai Series or not, but I'd really hate to spend the money on a sub-par pair of jeans I thought were part of the Samurai Series line.

Also, I noticed they are listed in size, from Small to Extra-Large, and not the traditional 29, 30, 31, and so on. I'm a 29 waist [and preferably 32 length or so], so which of the selection should I choose if I were to purchase them? I did the conversion, and it seems that Small would be the closest match to me [I'm not a huge guy at all], but then, I heard they like to shrink quite a bit with the pre-soak...

One more thing [I promise, do not harm me for my lack of intelligence!]. If I were to order a few other items through the website [via various shops], would I pay seperate shipping fees for each, or would they group them all into one shipment [for those familiar with the site]? Since it's coming all of the way here to Canada, that would be quite the unsatifactory event.

I thank you for your time, Jean Guru's. I await your response, if you'd be so kind.

*Vysethevaliant sits cross-legged as he anticipates the enlightenment.*

Edit - Ah! It appears I already got an answer to my shipping question. Seperate charges, hmm? May have to just order the jeans for now...

Now if I can just figure out if these DPSR jeans are good quality or not, I can place my order. smile
September 28, 2010 @ 08:28 AM
GOLDENi

Ahh, the smell is gone from the jeans but it looks like I cummed all over the place lmfao!

PICS SOON! I think it looks cool.
September 28, 2010 @ 04:18 PM
infiniteme

Hello everyone. Jean newbie here, reporting for duty. Nice to meet you all!

I shall cut right to the chase. I'm really interested in picking up these jeans I saw on Rakuten's website. Below is the link to them:

en.item.rakuten.com/kamainj/10007588/

The only thing is, they're listed as being part of the "Samurai Series" under the item tag [and I hear they are simply incredible jeans], but in the item listing, I see them being called as "DPSR". Now I'm not sure if DPSR are an "off-brand" from the Samurai Series or not, but I'd really hate to spend the money on a sub-par pair of jeans I thought were part of the Samurai Series line.

Also, I noticed they are listed in size, from Small to Extra-Large, and not the traditional 29, 30, 31, and so on. I'm a 29 waist [and preferably 32 length or so], so which of the selection should I choose if I were to purchase them? I did the conversion, and it seems that Small would be the closest match to me [I'm not a huge guy at all], but then, I heard they like to shrink quite a bit with the pre-soak...

One more thing [I promise, do not harm me for my lack of intelligence!]. If I were to order a few other items through the website [via various shops], would I pay seperate shipping fees for each, or would they group them all into one shipment [for those familiar with the site]? Since it's coming all of the way here to Canada, that would be quite the unsatifactory event.

I thank you for your time, Jean Guru's. I await your response, if you'd be so kind.

*Vysethevaliant sits cross-legged as he anticipates the enlightenment.*

Edit - Ah! It appears I already got an answer to my shipping question. Seperate charges, hmm? May have to just order the jeans for now...

Now if I can just figure out if these DPSR jeans are good quality or not, I can place my order. smile

Those are not Samurai brand jeans. I am not familiar with those jeans, but looking at the pictures of them, they appear to be several steps below Samurai in quality. On Rakuten, a lot of non-Samurai stuff manages to get into the Samurai brand section, presumably for more exposure.

For sizing, it looks like all of the sizes will be too big for you. The measurement chart says that the size small has a waist measurement of just over 31". These jeans have been prewashed, so they won't shrink significantly at all.

Separate items at separate stores in Rakuten will incur separate shipping charges. As a matter of fact, Rakuten doesn't even let you complete checkout with more than one store at a time.
September 28, 2010 @ 04:46 PM
vysethevaliant

Those are not Samurai brand jeans. I am not familiar with those jeans, but looking at the pictures of them, they appear to be several steps below Samurai in quality. On Rakuten, a lot of non-Samurai stuff manages to get into the Samurai brand section, presumably for more exposure.

For sizing, it looks like all of the sizes will be too big for you. The measurement chart says that the size small has a waist measurement of just over 31". These jeans have been prewashed, so they won't shrink significantly at all.

Separate items at separate stores in Rakuten will incur separate shipping charges. As a matter of fact, Rakuten doesn't even let you complete checkout with more than one store at a time.

Perfection, thanks so much for the reply. I should have expected as much, considering how cheap they were.

I think I found a new pair of jeans that might suit me better, and they even offer a free hem if I desire it.

en.item.rakuten.com/bruno/17062/.

I know these typically go two sizes larger than their tag, so a 28 would be a 30, but I wear a belt, and they might shrink A BIT after my first wash, so it should be good. Although, the model in the picture is about my height, and are wearing the size 28, so maybe the length might be perfect for me. And I know Edwin is generally a pretty good brand. Maybe not to the quality of the Samurai Series, but I really don't have $300 to spend on jeans right now. sad

I thank you again for the reply. I'll have to bite the bullet and pay shipping twice, one for these jeans, and another for a very nice jacket I have my eye on. Oh yes...it will be an expensive month, but I must have them! smile
September 28, 2010 @ 05:05 PM
infiniteme

Perfection, thanks so much for the reply. I should have expected as much, considering how cheap they were.

I think I found a new pair of jeans that might suit me better, and they even offer a free hem if I desire it.

en.item.rakuten.com/bruno/17062/.

I know these typically go two sizes larger than their tag, so a 28 would be a 30, but I wear a belt, and they might shrink A BIT after my first wash, so it should be good. Although, the model in the picture is about my height, and are wearing the size 28, so maybe the length might be perfect for me. And I know Edwin is generally a pretty good brand. Maybe not to the quality of the Samurai Series, but I really don't have $300 to spend on jeans right now. sad

I thank you again for the reply. I'll have to bite the bullet and pay shipping twice, one for these jeans, and another for a very nice jacket I have my eye on. Oh yes...it will be an expensive month, but I must have them! smile

Yes, Edwin is a reputable brand, I don't think you'd go wrong with them.

For sizing, though, I think that these will be too big for you too. The 28 comes out to almost a 31" waist, if you look at the measurement charts. And because these are also prewashed, they won't shrink significantly, and they'll stretch out some as you wear them, too, even with a belt.
September 28, 2010 @ 05:14 PM
goldengoose

blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=7053&category_id=14&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

too dope
these are hot
September 28, 2010 @ 06:28 PM
shakintheD

the day i buy a $398 jeans
cool
September 28, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
drew?

Yeah man take care of those. The fades should be crazy

September 28, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
vysethevaliant

Yes, Edwin is a reputable brand, I don't think you'd go wrong with them.

For sizing, though, I think that these will be too big for you too. The 28 comes out to almost a 31" waist, if you look at the measurement charts. And because these are also prewashed, they won't shrink significantly, and they'll stretch out some as you wear them, too, even with a belt.

Hmm, still a size issue, hmm? Well, the jeans I'm wearing now are a 31", and they're not too loose with the belt [29" is my preferred waist size, but 30" is good as well], so even if it stretches to a 31" [or even a little more], I should be alright. And with a hot pre-soak [and then thrown in the dryer afterwards], it should shrink them a tiny bit, shouldn't it, even if they've already been pre-shrunk?

If not...I could always sell the jeans to one of my "larger" friends. I'm sure they'd take them off my hands.

I just really like the style of these jeans. I need to make it work somehow! And thanks again for your response. This forum is great for getting help. smile
September 28, 2010 @ 11:09 PM
Nitsuj

I'm about a month in to wearing my 710s, and I have a major hip flare l0l. Any way of fixing this or just wear it out?

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

September 29, 2010 @ 12:36 AM
Tyrannical

how many soaks have you done?
September 29, 2010 @ 01:06 AM
Nitsuj

Like 2-3 presoaks, I forgot lol.

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

September 29, 2010 @ 05:13 PM
drew?

teaser

September 29, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
noop.

shitty phone pics

September 29, 2010 @ 08:47 PM
Nitsuj

^ nice, how long?

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

September 30, 2010 @ 12:39 AM
drew?

Number of washes and soaks?

October 2, 2010 @ 10:01 AM
snuff_daddy

white tabbin
October 2, 2010 @ 02:25 PM
goldengoose

fresh
October 2, 2010 @ 03:12 PM
drew?

Damn. The biggest reason I got the white tab is cause I didn't think anyone else would really have em. Now everyone does

Please login first to reply.