What are some good quality denim brands?

September 09, 2012 @ 18:43:07
I prefer straight leg, nothing too baggy but at the same time I don't like skinny jeans. If it helps, I own a pair a Naked and Famous, so something along those lines.... I'm looking for a pair of some good quality black selvage jeans, as well as some washed faded and/or acid wash. Price range: at least $80-$200. Please and thank you :D

Additional Details: I'm tired of wearing Levis and I don't like Abercrombie & Fitch. I'm not a fan of jeans with different color lining either(especially jeans that are like blue but have brown lining, I like my pants to be all one solid color). So something along those lines would be cool.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

September 10, 2012 @ 01:00:53

Lots of different brands being discussed....Probably won't find good quality denim brands if your looking for washed faded and/or acid wash jeans....
September 10, 2012 @ 04:53:16
lee 101
September 10, 2012 @ 16:04:47
Wings + Horns is a nice option.

Twitter: @Mack_SiuMing

September 10, 2012 @ 18:39:18
Have you tried the Made in USA Levi's? or are you just tired of them in general. Take a look at 3Sixteen denim. I'm not sure of many companies near the $200 mark. 316's are 215 so not that much more.

Pure Blue Japan is about 300 if you want to spend that extra hundred. I would get any of the brands mentioned.
September 11, 2012 @ 20:52:28
Levi's all the way

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

September 13, 2012 @ 16:24:49
selvedge denim fans -
wanted to share an exclusive look at the Made in USA denim collection we have coming out in one week

here is a link to early access to the collection of jeans made in LA of selvedge denim from North Carolina.

hit me up with questions

graham at billy reid
Please login first to reply.