Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 28, 2007 @ 07:20 PM
fms2754

I have no clue who originally did these and I want them sooooooooooooooooooo bad.I got the pic of the Dutch Elle Girl forum (it's a girls thing,I don't expect you guys to know it hahahaha)

Over at the Nike forum they told me I had to either go the Nike Id Office in NY(not possible since I live in the netherlands) OR........come over here and see if anybody was up for the challenge of designing these beauuuuuuuties for me in a size 7,5 Womens, 6 Men. I was told they are Nike Dunks.

So anyway,I know it's probably an incredibly difficult task and I'm not anywhere near loaded but if you're interested anyway,let me know okay ! You would make a girl very very happy &)
January 28, 2007 @ 08:12 PM
bdotwells

do you want them because you like the design or because you think girls will make that face when they see them. There both valid reasons btw smile
January 28, 2007 @ 08:13 PM
bdotwells

wait your a girl?? Nevermindrazz
January 28, 2007 @ 08:20 PM
Selly

This was done by somebody over at issforums.com
January 28, 2007 @ 08:45 PM
blue

done by manu

art-force-one.com
January 28, 2007 @ 09:29 PM
itdiedin98

E-Mail him and see what he can do for you.

[email]manuel@art-force-one.com[/email]
January 28, 2007 @ 10:35 PM
sneakerHI

trash but i give you ups for quality
January 29, 2007 @ 05:32 AM
fms2754

OOOOOOOH, you guys are the best ! I love this forum hahahaha
I couldn't get the price from the website though....anyone happen to know how much these went for ? Or what would be a reasonable price if someone else did these for me ?
January 29, 2007 @ 12:15 PM
papothedon

naw i herd the ppl from Moot Customs made that...... they from New Rochelle new york idk son!!!
January 29, 2007 @ 03:01 PM
fms2754

I guess you're right, I contacted the KID from Moot Customs and he says they're his design. He sold them to some guy though ! Maybe that's how they ended up with that Manuel fella, who knows......
Anyway,I asked him if he'd do them again for me so I'm waiting for him to answer me....wish me luck okay smile

naw i herd the ppl from Moot Customs made that...... they from New Rochelle new york idk son!!!
January 29, 2007 @ 07:30 PM
emmanuelabor

wooooooooow

not true at all...Manu did those a while back
and 2, papthedon IS Moot customs...or somethin like that (peep the page)

www.myspace.com/papothedon
January 29, 2007 @ 09:31 PM
20hundred

OOOOOOOH, you guys are the best ! I love this forum hahahaha

and that is why they call us The Hypebeasts....(epic song) hahaha
January 30, 2007 @ 03:38 AM
fms2754

You guys please, this is so confusing to me. I'm just a girl who wants some nice custom sneakers. I don't want to get ripped off. I emailed both guys and the guy from Moot Customs responded and said they're his design and he showed them at some international fair or something and then sold them to some dude for about $340. I asked and he said he'd replicate them for me.

I also emailed Manu but he does not respond to my email, I'm a newbie in sneakerworld and I can't afford to be ripped off at all. How do I know who's lying ??? Both their initials are M.C so that doesn't help !!!!!!!

wooooooooow

not true at all...Manu did those a while back
and 2, papthedon IS Moot customs...or somethin like that (peep the page)

www.myspace.com/papothedon
January 30, 2007 @ 07:49 AM
MystaX

looks like u finally tracked them down smile but i would listen to emmanuelabor, he's been on the boards longer... and he has some sick ass customs of his own cool
January 30, 2007 @ 09:27 AM
blue

i'll make it easier for you

they were done by Manu from art force one. the pictures on that other guy's myspace even has the art force one tag.

sounds like another lame case of identity/work theft.
January 30, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
fms2754

The guy from Moot Customs is asking 150 to make them for me......which is very reasonable !
But I don't think I'll do it cause.....I mean if he's lying about them being his design,who says he won't rip me off right.

The thing is I don't even care who did or didnt make them first, I just want someone to make me a new pair NOW !!! If he had said 'they're not mine but I can make them for you anyway, we'd have a deal.....

This is getting a bit too shady for me, the art force people don't even reply to my emails. It looks like the price they're asking for most of the custom sneakers in their online shop is 249 Euro ( $ 325) .
I mean, ofcourse I'd rather have Manu make them for me since he is the original designer but if he can't or won't I still want someone else to customize me a pair.....I can't wait on them to respond to me til forever sad
January 30, 2007 @ 12:33 PM
emmanuelabor

you might have better luck over on the ISS board

bLue, or Mache, or Sekure could probably pull it off for you. Mayve C2 or KB if they have the time. The only thing is that some customizers dont like replicating another artists work...its kinda like biting. That and it probably will be costly cause thats a pretty intense design. But try over there and see what happens

www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64513&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
January 31, 2007 @ 04:48 PM
Pats83

you might have better luck over on the ISS board

bLue, or Mache, or Sekure could probably pull it off for you. Mayve C2 or KB if they have the time. The only thing is that some customizers dont like replicating another artists work...its kinda like biting. That and it probably will be costly cause thats a pretty intense design. But try over there and see what happens

www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64513&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Word!
I could do it, but that is not my style and so I wouldn't copy it.
I'm working at 7 models at the moment. And in mind are much more :D

If you fell in love with one of my pairs. xD I'm living in germany about 1 1/2 hour to the netherlands, so there woukd be no prob with ripping off.
Proberly you want just a Sneaker that is just for you. PM me.

Please login first to reply.