Petrolicious presents a look at the most successful Ferrari chassis of its time, the 1957 Ferrari 625/250 TRC. Ordered that year by John von Neumann, the car was originally fitted with a 2.5L ex-Le Mans four-cylinder engine. Several races later, he ordered the first 250TR V-12 and had his assistant Richie Ginther pack the powerful new engine into the existing frame. From then on, von Neumann would go on to win the Grand Prix of Mexico as well as races in Laguna Seca, Salt Lake City, Riverside, Nassau, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Pomona, Sacramento and many more. So successful was the car that it continued to win long after it was bought by Otto Zipper in 1961. For more on the car including high-res wallpapers, visit Petrolicious.