[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Mar 31, 2012 @ 01:59
the music playing on the home page is so dope
Mar 31, 2012 @ 02:43

i saw this in xl on plndr for only 60 bones not long ago at all. check it out homie.

Try black scale sf or NYC

NYC didnt have it
Mar 31, 2012 @ 02:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
Really sucks to see that the Boxes are going away. I always looked forward to Blvck Box season. Thanks to everyone who was bitching about getting hooked up.

yeah it kinda sucks. the boys at black scale even are bummed out. they love hooking everyone up.

honestly it also bums me out because the people that have been into black boxes since the beginning have been great supporters.

Ahh i've been rocking Black Scale tees for 3 years and I'm known by my friends with having shirts that you have to think about kind of stuff haha and some secret government shit

EDIT: How long do will the black box ship after you send the size email form.. just wondering

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

Mar 31, 2012 @ 02:52
can anyone tell me where i can find the silence snapback i been searching for it for a while?

re releasing 4/20 online only
fuck yea this shit just made 4/20 even better im getting that shit fursure
so whats up with the blvck box mega is it really gonna end in 17 days???
Mar 31, 2012 @ 02:53
Stopped by the SF store earlier but It was closed.. Odd
Mar 31, 2012 @ 03:35

It was opened all day. Did you take the stairs???

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 31, 2012 @ 03:36
re releasing 4/20 online only

Yessir. April 15th is the last day. We are going to be making the $200 plus boxes massive.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 31, 2012 @ 03:38
In other words, if youre gonna buy a $200 plus box, wait till the last couple of days lol

Mar 31, 2012 @ 03:39

Yeah knocked and dude said it was closed.
Mar 31, 2012 @ 05:03

Yessir. April 15th is the last day. We are going to be making the $200 plus boxes massive.

Wow so tempting to grab a $200 box haha if this is just a black box marketing ploy it's a great one Haha

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 31, 2012 @ 05:06

Time was this?????

We close at 7pm

Mar 31, 2012 @ 05:07
In other words, if youre gonna buy a $200 plus box, wait till the last couple of days lol

Opposite

Mar 31, 2012 @ 05:12

Ohh okay it was around 7 thought y'all closed at 8.

Time was this?????

We close at 7pm
Mar 31, 2012 @ 06:44
@Mega gonna be in the city next week for the slaughterhouse show i want to pick up a box how does this work? do i need to call or can i just go to the shop and pick one up?
Mar 31, 2012 @ 08:33
Daaaamn, 4-20s boutta be INSANE! BS store festivities, Silence Re-Release, then the Wiz/A$AP/ScHoolboyQ show smokeyface

www.InUsWeTrustCorp.com

Mar 31, 2012 @ 17:59
That $500 box is nuts.

Daaaamn, 4-20s boutta be INSANE! BS store festivities, Silence Re-Release, then the Wiz/A$AP/ScHoolboyQ show smokeyface

Good time to be on the West, that line up is insane!
Mar 31, 2012 @ 18:24

Worrrrrd. I'll be there too.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Mar 31, 2012 @ 18:33
Funeral's releasing someday as Silence hats?

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Mar 31, 2012 @ 19:27
@mega I just realized today when I put on a t shirt I got in the black box that it's a medium and way to small for me. All the other clothes came in large which is the size I ordered but now I out a t shirt. I know theres no returns with it but you think if I send thent back that you could swap it for any other t in large?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 31, 2012 @ 19:28
Funeral's releasing someday as Silence hats?

I think the funeral snap is releasing on 4/7 with the A$AP collab? But I might be wrong

Mar 31, 2012 @ 19:56
@mega - Any chance of a Funeral/Silence release in fitted? Or a re-release of the BLVCK or SCVLE New Era fitteds? My head's too damn big for a snap. Lol

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Mar 31, 2012 @ 22:15

fuckk then i need to get a black box soon
Mar 31, 2012 @ 22:36
Anyone know if you can buy multiples?

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Mar 31, 2012 @ 23:35
@mega - Any chance of a Funeral/Silence release in fitted? Or a re-release of the BLVCK or SCVLE New Era fitteds? My head's too damn big for a snap. Lol

The first one that released was a new era snapback so you will fit that one if you can find someone selling it. Or maybe find someone that has the leather one but will prefer the non-leather cop the new one and trade him ? haha just some options that came to mind.
Apr 01, 2012 @ 00:00

Multiples of what? There have never really been any restrictions on how many of a particular item you can buy in the past.
Apr 01, 2012 @ 00:32
@Mega gonna be in the city next week for the slaughterhouse show i want to pick up a box how does this work? do i need to call or can i just go to the shop and pick one up?

You can call 415.981.9691 and ask Reezy or Ruben or Mars.

Apr 01, 2012 @ 00:33

Of what?

Apr 01, 2012 @ 00:39
Of hats?

Apr 01, 2012 @ 00:40

The first one that released was a new era snapback so you will fit that one if you can find someone selling it. Or maybe find someone that has the leather one but will prefer the non-leather cop the new one and trade him ? haha just some options that came to mind.

Thanks fam.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Apr 01, 2012 @ 01:32

Sorry man but unfortunately its only one item per customer.

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0