Apple’s newest update iOS 8.4.1 is addressing the bugs that were found since the launch of Apple Music. Issues included everything from mismatched album art and an inability to turn on iCloud music to entire iTunes libraries disappearing, possibly one of the worst technological nightmares next to losing all of your contacts. See below for a complete list of improvements and fixes accommodated in iOS 8.4.1.
- Resolves issues that prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1