The 2010 adiCup prepares to kick off on May 22nd in New York City. This year’s competition will feature a slew of competing teams, each playing a tournament in their hometown. Participating cities include New York, London, Tokyo, Berlin, and Herzogenaurach. In celebration of this year’s Adicup, we’re teaming up with
UPDATE: We’d like to announce that Claudio C. is the winner of the adiCup 2010 NYC and Tokyo Packs. Claudio, you have been notified by email and the packs are slated to arrive soon. To all those that participated, thanks! Be sure to keep an eye out for the next adiCup context.
The adiCup 2010 is set to kick off this month. Ourselves, along with adidas, are offering you the chance to win a regional prize pack created exclusively for the host city. With a total of five different cities hosting their respective adiCup tournaments, five separate prize packs will include New York City, Tokyo, London, Berlin and Herzogenaurach (who will host the finals).
To enter, log into your Facebook account and head over to our HYPEBEAST adiCup page. From there, you can submit your prediction for each respective adiCup tournament. Only one submission is permitted per city and per entrant, however you may enter a total of five times over the course of each separate adiCup tournament. Choose wisely as your predication cannot be changed or altered once it has been submitted. If you correctly predict the tournament winner, you will be entered in a draw for that city’s adiCup Pack.
Rules and Regulations
* You must be a registered member of Facebook to enter.
* This contest is open to participants from across the world.
* Only one entry is permitted per city.
* You may enter once for each adiCup tournament New York City, Tokyo, London, Berlin and Herzogenaurach.
* Once an entry has been placed, you cannot change your choice.
* All decisions by HYPEBEAST and adidas are final and we maintain the right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the contest.
* HYPEBEAST will announce the winner following the completion of each adiCup tournament.
* adidas will handle the distribution of prizes and the communication amongst winners.