EPL discussion thread

May 13, 2014 @ 22:42:38
Samir Nasri's girl is gonna fuck up any chance he has of ever playing for France ever again. LMFAO 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 14, 2014 @ 11:15:09
Samir Nasri's girl is gonna fuck up any chance he has of ever playing for France ever again. LMFAO 
I don't like Nasri but I gotta admit that he played great this season. Quality-wise he will be a big miss for France but Team-Wise Its for the better cause he is one of those troublemakers ( and that is also why I'm suprised that deschamps selected Evra ).

And I don't think Nasri will say shit about her statements simply cause of her pussy lol.
May 14, 2014 @ 16:49:47
Evra doesn't cause dressing room problems, his problem was with Domenech in 2010. Nasri on the other hand is said to cause problems with other teammates so he's worse for the team. If everything is set up correctly Evra will perform properly. 

It says alot about how bad Nasri is for the team that both Ribery and Evra were picked and he wasn't. Someone like Valbuena can fill his spot, France can cope without him.
May 14, 2014 @ 17:00:58
Evra and Anelka led the mutiny in South Africa. Honestly all these French lads post 2006 have lacked a certain class or morality necessary for team unity. Its good to see Deschamps weed out the fuckery. I see this French team going places in the future tho. Pogba, Kondogbia, Varane, Griezmann, Grenier, and Digne smokeyface 

May 14, 2014 @ 18:53:26
The French team has always been made of thugs, Zidane was a thug for example. Zidane and the senior players basically ran the team in 2006. Domenech did alot that almost warranted that mutiny from Evra et al. All those events however are separate from why Nasri is a troublemaker and justifiably isn't going to the WC. A slightly similar situation is Tevez, who performs meh for Argentina and can be bad for the team. 

The World Cup is won by a team that is seriously 100% united, it isn't just about names and individuals.
May 15, 2014 @ 01:18:50
Sevilla CF campeón de la Europa League 2014

Colombia's squad is to deep you guys are not ready
(Invalid img)
May 15, 2014 @ 20:27:52
Bacca played poor though, had one clear chance and messed it up..
May 17, 2014 @ 06:05:31
Tomorrow is the most important day in Arsenal History and Future. The FA Cup Final isnt just some 9 year silverware jinx bullshit, this FA Cup Final will define this generation of Arsenal Football Club forever. 

In 2008, Arsene Wenger fielded the youngest Arsenal side ever in the League Cup against Sheffield United. Average of 19. Starting 11 that day was Fabianski, Justin Hoyte, Johan Djourou, Alex Song, Kiernan Gibbs, Mark Randall, Aaron Ramsey, Fran Merida, Jack Wilshere, Nicklas Bendtner, and Carlos Vela. This squad put on a show at the Emirates dismantling a veteran Sheffield United 6-nil in front of the Arsenal faithful. 

Many from this team have lost their way others simply just didnt make the cut. All suffered. The three who remain, Gibbs, Wilshere, and Ramsey have had to battle injuries that threatened their careers since that day. 
Wilshere was forced on the sidelines for the entire 2011-2012 campaign from an ankle injury 
Gibbs was forced on the sidelines for the entire 2009-2010 season with a broken ankle. 
and Aaron Ramsey...i think we all know his story 

These 3 guys have made the journey from the Youth setup to the first team, and from there the treatment table back into the first team. 
Wenger added to their ranks in 2011 and brought in Carl Jenkinson "Mr. Arsenal Jr." and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain a promising prospect. And in December they all signed long term deals with the club.

This FA Cup Final is their first opportunity to repay the faith Arsene Wenger has bestowed upon this young lot from that day in 2008. 
He's surrounded them with quality and leadership on both ends of the pitch. 
This FA Cup Final is this Arsenal Generations first chance at earning silverware. It will define their tenure as stalwarts in the Arsenal side for the next decade. 
This isnt about some 9 year jinx, its about the future, and the future is bright at Arsenal. 
Tomorrow we will find out if this lot has what it takes to become legends like Charlie George, Tony Adams, Pat Rice, Liam Brady, Alan Smith, Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Viera, Dixon and Winterburn, Keown and Bould, Pires and Ljunberg and the rest of the invicibles....or fail like the pieces of shit who jumped ship in the past 9 years. 
This is the biggest game in Arsenal history and Future. #COYG 

No pressure. 

May 17, 2014 @ 16:11:21
Lol 2-0 under 10mins 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

May 17, 2014 @ 16:50:23
Hate it had to be Arsenal lolll
May 17, 2014 @ 19:14:58

May 17, 2014 @ 19:30:54
Buncha pansies 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

May 17, 2014 @ 19:38:13
LONDON IS RED

DIEGO SIMEONE MANAGER OF THE YEAR

THAT IS ALL.
May 17, 2014 @ 20:13:41
blushing

10char
May 17, 2014 @ 21:09:11
Buncha pansies 
dont really know who you support 
but you can go cry about it

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 18, 2014 @ 03:22:47
Its really sad that the two best players in the British Isles wont be playing in the World Cup this summer. The Welsh and the Scottish really should just drop their ethno-nationalist bullshit and go for glory. 

May 19, 2014 @ 22:11:30
How does Bento include Nani in 23 man squad and leave out Ricardoa Quaresma smh

Anyways TEO, BALANTA AND CARBONERO champions in Argentina
May 19, 2014 @ 22:11:30
deleteeeeeeee
May 20, 2014 @ 06:29:20
Yo I know yall have seen the story of Yaya Toure wanting out of Man City cause they didnt wish him happy birthday. Lmfao these niggas need to be baby sat now, constantly. These big players will hold the club for ransom for the slightest shit. I mean its a birthday nigga ur 31, get the fuck over it. haahaha 

May 20, 2014 @ 19:18:20
Yo I know yall have seen the story of Yaya Toure wanting out of Man City cause they didnt wish him happy birthday. Lmfao these niggas need to be baby sat now, constantly. These big players will hold the club for ransom for the slightest shit. I mean its a birthday nigga ur 31, get the fuck over it. haahaha 
LOL I was saying the same thing at first although I didn't believe it. I literally said to my friend wtf get over it you black turd. BUT, as I originally believed, the story is false and as a matter of fact, during City's flight to Abu Dhabi a cake was brought to him on the plane and the players and staff wished and sang him a happy birthday.
It was all a FAILED plot by his agent Seluk to increase Yaya's salary. He will be going nowhere. He's the spine of Man City. #MCFC #WeAreCityzens #BlueMoon #Champions2014

My team Supreme, stay clean. QUEENS get the money.

May 23, 2014 @ 02:12:05
Been a while. Busy with finals and starting a new job.

1. FUCK MANCHESTER CITY! Congrats to them and all, but watching them win it all was one of the hardest things to do. 2009 all over again for us. Rodger's better analyze this year, and see what went wrong during our losses and draws and fix the problems. Need another right back or left back to play. Can't keep relying on Johnson there. Flanagan plays right back also, but we need Enrique back or another left back to fix that problem. I hope Agger doesn't leave us this summer too. He's saying some shit that Rodgers doesn't think he's good enough for the first team anymore. We need more depth in the squad for next season too.

2. FUCK ARSENAL TOO! No love for y'all. I wanted to see Hull City pull through with the win. Can't believe they couldn't hold on to that early lead or even come through in extra time.

3. LULZ AT YAYA TOURE! What a little bitch. He's an amazing player and all, but come on son. Crying about your birthday? What a bitch. Dude needs to get over it. This all for the money really. City is about to give him that record breaking contract. I don't see him going anywhere either. I wonder what's going to happen to city with the FFP rule messing with their roster.

Anyways, can't wait for the Champions League on Saturday and also the World Cup.
May 23, 2014 @ 03:00:21
man fuck whatever i said about this transfer window being slow. 

May 23, 2014 @ 13:18:43
lol karma 

(Invalid img)
no cheating cunts at this world cup smokeyface 

May 23, 2014 @ 16:51:38
Been a while. Busy with finals and starting a new job.

1. FUCK MANCHESTER CITY! Congrats to them and all, but watching them win it all was one of the hardest things to do. 2009 all over again for us. Rodger's better analyze this year, and see what went wrong during our losses and draws and fix the problems. Need another right back or left back to play. Can't keep relying on Johnson there. Flanagan plays right back also, but we need Enrique back or another left back to fix that problem. I hope Agger doesn't leave us this summer too. He's saying some shit that Rodgers doesn't think he's good enough for the first team anymore. We need more depth in the squad for next season too.

2. FUCK ARSENAL TOO! No love for y'all. I wanted to see Hull City pull through with the win. Can't believe they couldn't hold on to that early lead or even come through in extra time.

3. LULZ AT YAYA TOURE! What a little bitch. He's an amazing player and all, but come on son. Crying about your birthday? What a bitch. Dude needs to get over it. This all for the money really. City is about to give him that record breaking contract. I don't see him going anywhere either. I wonder what's going to happen to city with the FFP rule messing with their roster.

Anyways, can't wait for the Champions League on Saturday and also the World Cup.

So mad because lpool ended up with.....nothing!
May 26, 2014 @ 16:50:33
Happy Anniversary Liverpool fans. Anfield 89. The greatest bottle job in Football History.

1 minute left away from the title, and barnes gives Arsenal back the ball, Lukic to Dixon, Dixon to Smith, Smith to Thomas and the kop cries for the second time in matter of weeks. lol

Celebrating on the Anfield pitch ahaha

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 27, 2014 @ 01:48:44

that back pass...

Insta: @jthrillah

Please login first to reply.
x