FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 19, 2014 @ 10:11 PM
Otacon

How does Bento include Nani in 23 man squad and leave out Ricardoa Quaresma smh

Anyways TEO, BALANTA AND CARBONERO champions in Argentina
May 19, 2014 @ 10:11 PM
Otacon

deleteeeeeeee
May 20, 2014 @ 06:29 AM
NapoleonComplex

Yo I know yall have seen the story of Yaya Toure wanting out of Man City cause they didnt wish him happy birthday. Lmfao these niggas need to be baby sat now, constantly. These big players will hold the club for ransom for the slightest shit. I mean its a birthday nigga ur 31, get the fuck over it. haahaha 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 20, 2014 @ 07:18 PM
noitazicartssoahc

Yo I know yall have seen the story of Yaya Toure wanting out of Man City cause they didnt wish him happy birthday. Lmfao these niggas need to be baby sat now, constantly. These big players will hold the club for ransom for the slightest shit. I mean its a birthday nigga ur 31, get the fuck over it. haahaha 
LOL I was saying the same thing at first although I didn't believe it. I literally said to my friend wtf get over it you black turd. BUT, as I originally believed, the story is false and as a matter of fact, during City's flight to Abu Dhabi a cake was brought to him on the plane and the players and staff wished and sang him a happy birthday.
It was all a FAILED plot by his agent Seluk to increase Yaya's salary. He will be going nowhere. He's the spine of Man City. #MCFC #WeAreCityzens #BlueMoon #Champions2014

My team Supreme, stay clean. QUEENS get the money.

May 23, 2014 @ 02:12 AM
GoRubio

Been a while. Busy with finals and starting a new job.

1. FUCK MANCHESTER CITY! Congrats to them and all, but watching them win it all was one of the hardest things to do. 2009 all over again for us. Rodger's better analyze this year, and see what went wrong during our losses and draws and fix the problems. Need another right back or left back to play. Can't keep relying on Johnson there. Flanagan plays right back also, but we need Enrique back or another left back to fix that problem. I hope Agger doesn't leave us this summer too. He's saying some shit that Rodgers doesn't think he's good enough for the first team anymore. We need more depth in the squad for next season too.

2. FUCK ARSENAL TOO! No love for y'all. I wanted to see Hull City pull through with the win. Can't believe they couldn't hold on to that early lead or even come through in extra time.

3. LULZ AT YAYA TOURE! What a little bitch. He's an amazing player and all, but come on son. Crying about your birthday? What a bitch. Dude needs to get over it. This all for the money really. City is about to give him that record breaking contract. I don't see him going anywhere either. I wonder what's going to happen to city with the FFP rule messing with their roster.

Anyways, can't wait for the Champions League on Saturday and also the World Cup.
May 23, 2014 @ 03:00 AM
NapoleonComplex

man fuck whatever i said about this transfer window being slow. 

May 23, 2014 @ 01:18 PM
NapoleonComplex

lol karma 

no cheating cunts at this world cup cool 

May 23, 2014 @ 04:51 PM
Fredstone

Been a while. Busy with finals and starting a new job.

1. FUCK MANCHESTER CITY! Congrats to them and all, but watching them win it all was one of the hardest things to do. 2009 all over again for us. Rodger's better analyze this year, and see what went wrong during our losses and draws and fix the problems. Need another right back or left back to play. Can't keep relying on Johnson there. Flanagan plays right back also, but we need Enrique back or another left back to fix that problem. I hope Agger doesn't leave us this summer too. He's saying some shit that Rodgers doesn't think he's good enough for the first team anymore. We need more depth in the squad for next season too.

2. FUCK ARSENAL TOO! No love for y'all. I wanted to see Hull City pull through with the win. Can't believe they couldn't hold on to that early lead or even come through in extra time.

3. LULZ AT YAYA TOURE! What a little bitch. He's an amazing player and all, but come on son. Crying about your birthday? What a bitch. Dude needs to get over it. This all for the money really. City is about to give him that record breaking contract. I don't see him going anywhere either. I wonder what's going to happen to city with the FFP rule messing with their roster.

Anyways, can't wait for the Champions League on Saturday and also the World Cup.

So mad because lpool ended up with.....nothing!

May 26, 2014 @ 04:50 PM
NapoleonComplex

Happy Anniversary Liverpool fans. Anfield 89. The greatest bottle job in Football History.

1 minute left away from the title, and barnes gives Arsenal back the ball, Lukic to Dixon, Dixon to Smith, Smith to Thomas and the kop cries for the second time in matter of weeks. lol

Celebrating on the Anfield pitch ahaha

May 27, 2014 @ 01:48 AM
J THRILLLAH

that back pass...

June 3, 2014 @ 12:14 PM
NapoleonComplex

lol everyone drooling over Cesc Fabregas. The only group of people that love Cescy more than Arsenal fans is the British Media/Tabloids. These niggas made a killing for 3 summers straight with his "Arsenal to Barca" Transfer Saga. And you can't have shit players like rickie lambert going to shit clubs like Liverpool as your front page story. 
I just love how all our rivals are admitting how good he is. Lmfao. 

Oh and shoutouts to the Daggers 

June 3, 2014 @ 02:28 PM
J THRILLLAH

Peace out, Lampard! 

June 12, 2014 @ 03:22 PM
YoungRizal

Well Fabregas to Chelsea 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

June 12, 2014 @ 03:46 PM
NapoleonComplex

I want to get mad but I really can't. He wanted to come back to Arsenal. Wenger didnt want him though. And it begs the question what the fuck is wrong with Cesc that Barcelona don't want him, despite their aging midfield, and Arsenal don't want him despite persistent injury problems in the midfield? 

I expect a huge fucking summer from Wenger now though. You didnt want to drop 30 million on Cesc fine. I want a big time Striker and 2-3 other big fucking signings. 

June 12, 2014 @ 04:17 PM
larrym

http://larryms.tumblr.com

June 13, 2014 @ 06:44 AM
jamesjebbia

I want to get mad but I really can't. He wanted to come back to Arsenal. Wenger didnt want him though. And it begs the question what the fuck is wrong with Cesc that Barcelona don't want him, despite their aging midfield, and Arsenal don't want him despite persistent injury problems in the midfield? 

I expect a huge fucking summer from Wenger now though. You didnt want to drop 30 million on Cesc fine. I want a big time Striker and 2-3 other big fucking signings. 
supposedly they're the front runners to land Jackson Martinez
June 13, 2014 @ 12:37 PM
NapoleonComplex

man this Cesc Fabregas thing got me torn, forreal man. Dude got rejected by his boyhood club, and the team that made him, and plays for a plastic club with no history/culture. 
At the same time tho, he's the one who jumped ship from Barca's Academy as a youth, and he's the one who pushed his way out of Arsenal, paying his own transfer fee. 

I don't think his stay in Chelsea is gonna last all that long, I still hope the prodigal son returns. 

June 13, 2014 @ 10:26 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

We shouldn't buy him back, no need
June 15, 2014 @ 02:44 AM
J THRILLLAH

Midfield STILL stacked.

June 15, 2014 @ 09:21 PM
NapoleonComplex

lol @ Robbie Savage trying have a go at the Arsenal. Sit down mate. Your surrounded by Legends. 

June 16, 2014 @ 04:10 AM
J THRILLLAH

It's pretty dope that I've seen Henry score (for the Red Bulls, but still...) it's like DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. 

June 16, 2014 @ 09:01 AM
namcute

gooner here, not bitter Cesc joined Chelsea..

and WC is on yep, but then even at this point City, Chelsea, us, Liverpool and United will challenge for the league next season.  Everton don't have jack to spend, and Tottenham (rivalry aside and being as objective as i can be) have little money to spend and can't attract top players....how well they do depends imo on how Pochettino motivates the players....
June 16, 2014 @ 10:52 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

It's pretty dope that I've seen Henry score (for the Red Bulls, but still...) it's like DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. 
MLS Henry was not Henry
June 18, 2014 @ 03:55 PM
Max S v2

liverpool next premier league champs
June 18, 2014 @ 11:31 PM
NapoleonComplex

^^^lol yall blew your chance for the next decade. 

June 19, 2014 @ 03:12 AM
YoungRizal

Diego Costa in WC doesn't look like he's worth 30M. Hope he will be 100% so we can see
how he fits in Chelsea 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

June 19, 2014 @ 03:39 AM
NapoleonComplex

lol Chelsea are gonna be some ass. Two has been ass strikers hahahaha you can setup shop/park the bus all you want but you wont score any goals either. 

June 23, 2014 @ 04:15 PM
J THRILLLAH

Our strikers didn't score as much but everyone else did, and we ended up finishing in 3rd, while not losing to City, United, Liverpool, and Arsenal. 

June 24, 2014 @ 02:54 PM
NapoleonComplex

anybody else see what Alex Buttner said in the press about Manchester United? Why are all these United rejects/failures tying to slate United in the press all of a sudden?  

June 27, 2014 @ 04:02 PM
NapoleonComplex

Its sickening to watch the gutting of a young and exciting Southampton side. Spurs took Pochetino, Liverpool have Lambert and soon Lallana, Shaw's gone to United, Lovren and Schneiderlin look on their way out, and Jay Rodriguez will probs get a few glances in the winter window when he comes back from injury. They could have continued on to achieve something like Euro-league or something. The board just lacks ambition. Hey but when United and Liverpool start throwing stupid money at you, you take it. Lets just hope they reinvest, but I have a sneaky feeling they'll be in League 2 in a fortnight.

Southamptons Academy has to be the best in the country.

Please login first to reply.