Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 4, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
Scotty

^ Wanderlei brought break the old Chute Boxe Trainer from when all those guys used to train over there.. Wanderlei's gym is basically the old chute boxe now with that same old agressive style! U seen it abit in the Michael Bisping fight, Wanderlei was doing some of his old style.. But against Brian Stan i believe u will see Clinching and some all out fist being thrown! Stan isnt going to try and take Wanderlei down which is perfect for Wand.. Wanderlei is getting a KO!!

- And for Jon Jones, Dave is right, He has been walking through everyone he fights! And they werent slouches either.. Only shot Bader really has if he gets a huge right hand, if he gets to close for a takedown jones is going to throw him around or huge knees will be coming.. Bones Jones gets the win by any way its available! haha
February 4, 2011 @ 11:54 AM
imtheman

I get so anxious when Anderson is bout to fight... thats my man! yeah i am nut hugging and what?! come at me...

I hope he catches Vitor with a bad-ass counter while he's trying to come in with a flurry and just drops!!

I hope Bones Jones knocks Baders semi-fohawk off his fat head..

And my fellow mexican Torres I hope puts it down on Banuelos!
February 4, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I get so anxious when Anderson is bout to fight... thats my man! yeah i am nut hugging and what?! come at me...

I hope he catches Vitor with a bad-ass counter while he's trying to come in with a flurry and just drops!!

I hope Bones Jones knocks Baders semi-fohawk off his fat head..

And my fellow mexican Torres I hope puts it down on Banuelos!

Aaaah man. I'm coming clean guys. I have to admit reality and say Silva will win. In my heart I really wanna see Vitor win, but Silva's just too smart, too well rounded, too many weapons, and just all around too good. Vitor is an excellent fighter. Sure Anderson hasn't faced anyone as fast, but I don't think that's going to be too much of an issue for him to adjust to. Vitor's got a puncher's chance in the 1st 2 rounds. But what I really see happening is Silva landing some shots that put doubt in Vitor's head. As soon as he feels those shots it's going to be down hill.

I want Vitor to win so if I'm wrong, I want to be wrong. But if I keep it real, Silva's gonna win.

Perroh, I'm with you on Torres. I think it's gonna be similar to jorgensen vs cruz where the longer fighter keeps the smaller fighter at bay and lands the better shots.

I'm sooooooooooooo gay for this fight right now. Nervous like a little school boy bitch. sad

Can't wait son.
February 4, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
Scotty

^ Dave atleast u coming clean my man.. Silva is just going to be to good for Vitor.. Im a huge Silva fan and always been and a fan of Vitor but have to go with Silva even if i didnt like either of them.. Silva is just at another level of MMA.. Vitor does have a punchers chance cause he has power and speed.. BUT he has to connect with it first and thats the hard part...

I always get nervous when one of my favorit fighters are fighting.. I get really anxious to watch, also with a very exciting card like this one! Its why we love this sport!
February 4, 2011 @ 03:56 PM
ateeeewuh.

HOW BOUT SOME LOVE FOR RICH FRANKLIN, JIM CAREY MY DuDE!
February 4, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

HOW BOUT SOME LOVE FOR RICH FRANKLIN, JIM CAREY MY DuDE!

I'm rich's #1 fan up in this piece dun. I got rich winning by KO. Forrest's chin is weak. Forrest's chance at winning is decision, which he can do by using his size. But if Franklin lands a good one, it's lights out.
February 4, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
Scotty

WOW!!! U WANT TO GET PUMPED UP FOR THESE FIGHTS GO WATCH THE WEIGH-INS!!!!

- Jon Jones was huffing when they had a stair down, he is fired up and ready to go right there!

- Im not going to give the title fight weigh in away! BUT WOW!!!!

IM PUMPED NOW!! LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED!!!
February 4, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
Hamster Boy

i started screaming at the tv during anderson and vitor's staredown

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

February 5, 2011 @ 12:20 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oboeedF4EeI&feature=player_embedded
Belfort said Anderson is a two-faced after the conference yesterday. Anderson sounded like he wasn't all that interested n kept straight face entire time. LMAO at Joe Rogan

+Shit just got real didn't it? O HO HO HO HO SHIT IS GOING DOWN

UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort. TOMORROW NIGHT IN LAS VEGAS

Main Card:
Anderson Silva (185) vs. Vitor Belfort (185)
Forrest Griffin (205) vs. Rich Franklin (203)
Ryan Bader (205) vs. Jon Jones (206)
Jake Ellenberger (171) vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha (170) ---too close to call, but Jake has been impressing me in his every UFC fight. But Carlos is undefeated and FINISHED ALL HIS FIGHTS suprised
Antonio Banuelos (136) vs. Miguel Torres (136)

Spike TV / Facebook:
Paul Kelly (155) vs. Donald Cerrone (155)
Chad Mendes (146) vs. Michihiro Omigawa (146) -WAR OMIGAWA
Demetrious Johnson (136) vs. Norifumi "KID" Yamamoto (135)

Preliminary card:
Gabe Ruediger (155) vs. Paul Taylor (156)
Kyle Kingsbury (205) vs. Ricardo Romero (205)
Mike Pierce (171)* vs. Kenny Robertson (170)

I GUESS WE'LL ALL PRETTY PUMPED UP FOR THIS EVENT. I JUST HOPE ANDERSON SHOWS UP TO FIGHT, NOT TO FOOL AROUND.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 5, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
ateeeewuh.

no way anderson dances this time.
February 5, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
Scotty

Anderson has now taken this personal! He said it was all business but felt alittle betrayed cause Vitor wanted to come train with him and the black house family.. Then Vitor called out Anderson.. But Anderson at this point said he wasnt taking it personal, he just another fighter he has to fight! But then Vitor at the conference said Anderson has a Mask over him, tries to impress people, yada yada.. Silva took it personal and that is what u seen at the weigh in! SILVA is coming to fight! And its a scary thought after watching the weigh ins cause he never does that shit, he either just stand there with his hands down or did what he did with Sonnen just stair away.. Not walk up and smash heads with u then start talking at you!

Also Jones Huffing at Bader! He is ready to go! THIS EVENT NEEDS TO START NOW!!! HAHAHA
February 5, 2011 @ 01:34 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

I believe Vitor did in fact trained with Anderson Silva in the past. I know for sure he trained with Lyoto Machida down in Belem.

Seriously though Anderson is not dumb enough to fck around with Vitor cuz Vitor is going in for kill.

Let's not forget Wanderlei used to have a beef with Anderson too.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 5, 2011 @ 01:43 PM
-TREACHERY-

Aaaah man. I'm coming clean guys. I have to admit reality and say Silva will win. In my heart I really wanna see Vitor win, but Silva's just too smart, too well rounded, too many weapons, and just all around too good. Vitor is an excellent fighter. Sure Anderson hasn't faced anyone as fast, but I don't think that's going to be too much of an issue for him to adjust to. Vitor's got a puncher's chance in the 1st 2 rounds. But what I really see happening is Silva landing some shots that put doubt in Vitor's head. As soon as he feels those shots it's going to be down hill.

I want Vitor to win so if I'm wrong, I want to be wrong. But if I keep it real, Silva's gonna win.

so you argued with me for no reason smile

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

February 5, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
hools

anyone got a free stream link?
February 5, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
w00tJAMES

www.blogtv.com/people/ForeverTrue

all i could find for now.
February 5, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
w00tJAMES

www.blogtv.com/people/freepv

in hd.. silva bout to go on! GET IN HERE! cool
February 5, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
undercover.

i say vitors gonna win
February 5, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
HabsFan

lol Silva is somewhat of a douche but boy can he knock people the fuck out.
February 5, 2011 @ 11:33 PM
bokchoy`

headshot

http://instagram.com/eleong

February 5, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
w00tJAMES

cool
February 6, 2011 @ 12:19 AM
imtheman

Hdjrutnsbaieofhvy
February 6, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
Hamster Boy

i would think getting a sharp chin to the ball of your foot would hurt

February 6, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
pineapplxpress

February 6, 2011 @ 02:32 AM
ateeeewuh.

jones vs shogun. swagggggggg
February 6, 2011 @ 01:05 PM
uncle kwan

Hmmmmmmm. That makes me iffy about vitor. But I'm still rooting for him. If Tompkins is the man who helped him prepare for his last few fights, then it's not good that he left. But apparently a shotokan guy that trains with machida's dad has been helping train Vitor so Tompkins statement he's not learning anything new is dumb. I hope vitor's got his head on straight man.

Word! He said he's walking around at like 174 with 8% bodyfat. suprised Dude is a beast and he seems to only be getting better. From what I saw on TUF, the dude is a natural fighter man. I can see him getting better in the future.

LOL'd

My pics

MAIN CARD (Spike TV)
Evan Dunham vs. Melvin Guillard
Tim Hague vs. Matt Mitrione
Mark Hominick vs. George Roop
Pat Barry vs. Joey Beltran
Cole Miller vs. Matt Wiman

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook.com/UFC)
Yves Edwards vs. Cody McKenzie
Mike Guymon vs. DaMarques Johnson

PRELIMINARY CARD
Mike Brown vs. Rani Yahya

old post but im kind of upset u doubted melvin lol.
February 6, 2011 @ 01:39 PM
Joweee

Steven Seagal taught him that kick son..
February 6, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
Scotty

Great nights of Fights and a crazy surprise!

- CERONNE SON!!! Like i said exactly what he would do, takedown, alittle ground n pound to a submission! Cole Miller where u at?

- Rocha has some amazing JJ skills, Surprised Ellenberger got out of the first round.. I dont get why rocha was trying to stand and not go for more in the 3rd round? Ellenberger stuffed a few but Rocha didnt make many more attempts..

- JON JONES!! Made bader look like an Amateur.. Crazy how they gave him a title shot right there on the spot.. BUT sorry Jones, your train stops at Bader, you arent beating Shogun!!

- Franklin/Griffin went how i thought accept forrest winning.. Knew it was going to go to a decision! Just another paycheck for these fellas

- ANDERSON SILVA!! PEOPLE STILL GOING TO DOUBT THIS GUY?! Seriously, there is NO ONE who is going to beat Silva at 185.. I REPEAT NO ONE WILL BEAT SILVA AT 185!! Is there any doubter? Someone says GSP, please GTFO and never return!

Jon Bones Jones, get studying my man... U going to need it!!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=awEf-GXHjFI
February 6, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
Hamster Boy

February 6, 2011 @ 10:54 PM
Norrin Radd

no way Jones beats Shogun

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 7, 2011 @ 03:41 AM
matt

great night for ufc.
reallllly stoked for the jones vs shogun fight. not gonna lie tho, would really like to see jones tested against someone below shogun first, like machida or rashad. still love watching my boy fight tho, should be interesting. both great fighters, should end up awesome either way.

Please login first to reply.