December 7, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
backlikethat

Spain, Argentina or USA will be winning. Remember this.
December 7, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
We Outchea

France got the luckiest. If they don't make it out of their group that would be the biggest shame.
December 7, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
thehorseman

South Korea will be among the final 4, you heard it here first
December 8, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
meFLOW

BELGIUM FIDDIN TO BE THE SLEEPER TEAM
U HERD IT HERE FIRST

we as in usa got fucked in our group doe 
sad

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

December 8, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
Otacon

^^^ Colombia beat Belgium in Belgium and tied with Holland in Holland.

South America is coming into the world cup with the strongest squads. You  guys are using history and not looking at how teams are playing. Chile just beat England in Wembley come on yall portugal had problems with israel come on man

Colombia Uruguay Brazil Argentina Ecuador and Chile are beasting just like last world cup, all south american teams passed the first round come on guys
December 8, 2013 @ 10:00 AM
chief

South America is coming into the world cup with the strongest squads. You  guys are using history and not looking at how teams are playing. Chile just beat England in Wembley come on yall portugal had problems with israel come on man

Colombia Uruguay Brazil Argentina Ecuador and Chile are beasting just like last world cup, all south american teams passed the first round come on guys
How teams are playing now have very little relevance to how they'll be doing six months from now. Also Germany has the most solid squad regardless of how them or other teams are playing. That being said, I do think the south american teams will bring the heat this summer due to the tournament being in their continent 

•••

December 8, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
greathoudini

Netherlands got dis.
December 8, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
Twelve

I reckon Belgium will turn heads. They have their Golden generation. Still think its tight between Germany/ Brazil/ Netherlands  
December 9, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
swervin

they were friendlies and kompany was out

I got belgium taking it. pretty boi hazard and lukaku are about to turn up this summer
December 9, 2013 @ 09:38 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

U HERD IT HERE FIRST

How late are Americans? Everyone on Europe jumped on and off the Belgium bandwagon ages ago. They're a side with good young-ish players, that doesn't mean they'll do particularly well though
December 9, 2013 @ 09:53 AM
iLoveBreast

South Korea will be among the final 4, you heard it here first
haha, even though i'm rooting for them, we cant pay refs off anymore. Hopefully they make it out of group H easily. 
Goin for Italy and South Korea
December 9, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
meFLOW

U HERD IT HERE FIRST

How late are Americans? Everyone on Europe jumped on and off the Belgium bandwagon ages ago. They're a side with good young-ish players, that doesn't mean they'll do particularly well though
keep thinking england isnt gonna get knocked out in the knock out stage b 

December 9, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Doesn't bother me if England get knocked out

Lol am I supposed to be offended?
December 9, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
meFLOW

Doesn't bother me if England get knocked out

Lol am I supposed to be offended?
idunno
calm down b

December 9, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Sorry dude
December 9, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
chief

poor costa rica

•••

December 9, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
meFLOW

Sorry dude
no i am

December 9, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
Otacon

lmao @chief

James Rodriguez > Hazard

epl fanboys stress me out
December 10, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
from02hero

Rocking with Italy/Ghana all day

IG:From0twohero

December 10, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
$timRep

I always root for the US because they aren't bad and always do have an underdog squad, but my god they are fucked. 

My final four are Germany Spain Brazil and ______ not sure on the last one yet. 
I have brazil winning it 
bruh ur country is shit

lmao please which player played for a great european club ?

im tryin to remember ... oh yeah, nobody.
lol "ur country is shit" 

if you really can't name the US players that played on a great european club then your opinion is invalid either way 
December 10, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
$timRep

on a second note I hate people that watch soccer once every four years for the world cup and think the country they're from is going to win without any real idea 
December 10, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
chief

on a second note I hate people that watch soccer once every four years for the world cup and think the country they're from is going to win without any real idea 
unfortunately that's the case for most of the united states. I remember during the 2006 world cup, our teacher would turn it on during class, and I was like 1 of 4 in a 25 person class who gave a shit. such a shame

•••

December 10, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
meFLOW

nothing wrong with rooting for the good ole usa 

December 11, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
Otacon

I think ill cry if USA is ever a superpower in soccer please dont let that ever happen
December 11, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
$timRep

I think ill cry if USA is ever a superpower in soccer please dont let that ever happen
I root for the USA...they will be an elite team in time just not any time soon. 
December 11, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I root for the USA...they will be an elite team in time just not any time soon. 
There's no indication that they will be. Plenty of countries aren't 'superpowers', it isn't something that automatically happens the longer your country plays football for.
December 11, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
AmericanLegend

soccer system is fucked in the US 
u gotta have good grades and shit lmao shits wack as fuck 
if i lived in another country i coulda been pro or on route to pro tbh

taste the glamour

December 12, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
chief

US soccer should start to pick up in the next 5-10 years though, as they are really starting to implement serious youth systems for MLS teams

•••

December 20, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
jordansnomore

USA is doomed lol
December 26, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
messilioneljin

I see D group is the group of death. England saw this really was worried. In recent years, the World Cup. England's luck is not good. Every encounter opponents are strong. The England of what the outcome will be. My England:http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/England-Football-Shirt.html .

Please login first to reply.