Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 24, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
Juki

I mean, it's common knowledge but did Lebrons 2nd title put any of you doubters over the edge? Had Lebron NOT won, he'd never get compared to MJ or Kobe again. Now he's pretty much exclusively chasing MJ. 

ALL TIME BEST NBA LIST:

1.Jordan
2.Lebron
6.Shaq
7.Kobe
10.Allen Iverson cool

Doubleclutchhoops.com

June 24, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
kapu14

Lebron is not clutch Kobe is
June 25, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
asm0

Lebron is cocky as hell and always looks to the ref for the foul call, even when there is none. Lebron flops all day. I have never seen Kobe flop, and that's because he respects the game. Kobe, in my eyes, and in the eyes of many, is better. Lebron may be better now, but in the end, Kobe is better.
June 25, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
jamesjebbia

kobe = derek jeter and lebron = alex rodriguez 
June 25, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
xafriaf

Lebron relies too heavily on physicality and driving. When he gets older he wont know how to create shots like Kobe does.
June 25, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
Canvas08

June 25, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
DStyles

Don't ever compare Derek Jeter to Kobe.

The day Jeter retires, tears will be shed 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 25, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
jamesjebbia

Don't ever compare Derek Jeter to Kobe.

The day Jeter retires, tears will be shed 
it's accurate though when you look at it though a-rod doesn't come up in clutch moments but definitely had more talent then derek jeter but jeter is preferred cause he comes up in those moments and it's same for kobe and lebron
June 25, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
Master Flash

Show me your source.

Changing the Past.

June 25, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
ToyotaGuy

MJ>KOBE>DURANT>Leflop
June 25, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
esjay

as an athlete lebron is probably the best NBA player in that sense , but he doesn't have that killer and clutch insitnct kobe and MJ have

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

June 25, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
Canvas08

June 26, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
feathers

Show me your source.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/
look at the difference in minutes though
I'm pretty sure that lebron and kobe started their careers at a different spot. 
Kobe wasn't given the trust until his 3 season, and even at that, he had to play along side shaq. Let me see Lebron get his Finals MVP's, MVPs, Triple Doubles, whatever fucking stat, playing alongside the most offensively dominant center of all time in his prime. 

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 26, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
YoungRizal

Lebron relies too heavily on physicality and driving. When he gets older he wont know how to create shots like Kobe does.

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

June 26, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
Juki

Some good posts in this thread. As you can see Bron already crushes Bean in every category except titles.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

June 27, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
zerimar

NEVER 
June 27, 2013 @ 10:52 AM
Glo'bito

Lebron is NOT better than Vino, get off that man.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 28, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
paulywalnuts

why are you so eager to jump to conclusions?  and why must people demand such an unambiguous answer?  so many factors that go into determining someones "greatness", not to mention personal preferences and biases...so if you want to argue apples and oranges then go ahead but there hasn't been a good point made in this thread yet...

and MJ is not the GOAT...i'd put Bill Russell above him and maybe even Wilt and Kareem...and I'm a huge MJ fan, watched him my whole childhood...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

June 28, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
danieleussi

Im all kobe. Lebron is physcially gifted, im sure if jordan or kobe was his size at 6'9 260 they would be unstoppable. jordan and kobe both 6'6 200-215. Lebron is a better athlete but like one of the comments above he is not clutch and thats whats going to stop him from getting more titles. The reason they play is not for stats but because they want to win. championships show that. Until Lebron gets atleast 5 then you can consider him better than kobe. Lebron is going to need to stop choking, Ray Allen saved him from a lot of criticism. 

Kobe is of top better though.. fade away 3 pointer.
June 28, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
danieleussi

July 4, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
Villain™

THAT NIGGA SALTYYYY AHAAHAHAHA! 

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 5, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
PowerCum

did you see how that bitch boy lebron played in the finals? don't ever compare him to MJ and tha GAWD
July 25, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
PRUZZIS

as an athlete lebron is probably the best NBA player in that sense , but he doesn't have that killer and clutch insitnct kobe and MJ have
don't know how people who actually watch basketball can disagree with this. lebron is athletically gifted in a way that no nba player has ever been and his bball iq is really fucking high. he can combine both to assert his dominance. however, he's clearly lacking in the clutch and killer instinct category that kobe and mj are known for.
July 25, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
paris.stoops

i think all of them are different kinds of players though. Jordan and Kobe are more comparable to each other but still different. No matter what though all of them are hall of famers. lebron will only get more clutch as he gets older also(Kobe did). He is still pretty young.

that fadeaway 3 though....beautiful. @ danieleussi

bitch, dont kill my vibe...

September 4, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
johnsingh

Lebron is great, but to say better than kobe..... idk. This is coming from someone who is sacramento kings fan so you understand my feelings against kobe. the two players have completely different playing styles. Also, to be honest its too early in lebrons career to even make the comparison. If you look at nba this past season, many key players were injured, which made it much easier for miami to win a championship. i honestly believe lebron will win one more for sure and maybe a 4th but you have to take into account that rose is coming back, westbrook will be back, kevin love will be back, if dirk plays an enitre season theres a playoff team, and indiana will come back stronger this season, brooklyn is looking like a major threat. There will be too much competition for miami to 3 peat, especially with wade and his knee problems and bosh just being too skinny to play the 5 position and most of the time even the 4.
September 5, 2013 @ 01:35 PM
nextstager

i agree
September 11, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
thjets93

Lebron is cocky as hell and always looks to the ref for the foul call, even when there is none. Lebron flops all day. I have never seen Kobe flop, and that's because he respects the game. Kobe, in my eyes, and in the eyes of many, is better. Lebron may be better now, but in the end, Kobe is better.
Kobe and Lebron are both as equally confident/cocky. When your the best in the league/world you get to be. Kobe looks at the ref for calls more than a muhhfucka so that argument is irrelevant. Kobe is from a different era of basketball so you know he not flopping.

Thats just disrespectful lol
This argument is irrelevant. When jordan lost his explosiveness he developed a fadeaway. Who says Lebron wont develop new skills. He gets better every year and his stats show it. Lebron will always have size and will be a mismatch all over the court. 
11 days ago
adamkh123

the reference destroys kobe. 

Please login first to reply.