Official bape factory

February 28, 2007 @ 14:45:22
Does anyone know where the actual location of the bape factory or facotories is. I keep finding myself getting in arguments with this guy who swears FAPE is the same as BAPE and it all comes from the same factory. Makes me mad to that I pay top dollar for some shit thats getting knocked cuz there are so many fakes of it. Anyways, anyone have some bape history I can throw at these guys.
February 28, 2007 @ 14:47:52
FAPEs get made in many different factories, not just one.. and since they're very bad rip offs of course they're not made in the same factory as the real bape. But FAPES are being made in China (loads of factories), Thailand etc.
February 28, 2007 @ 15:02:11
do u know where the real shits made?
February 28, 2007 @ 16:48:58
duno...
but if fapes r made in the same real factory..
1.) they should never let you know which factory since they will get their ass in jail
2.) that means the fape stas quality should be same as the real one except the tags
February 28, 2007 @ 18:53:29
I think that the real bape factory is in Japan sumwhere? outside of Tokyo. Btw tell the people that think that bapes and fapes are made in the same place that they're retards cus if they were both made in the same place, had the same quality then why the fuck would people pay 800 bucks for a Bape hoodie and 50 for a fape.
February 28, 2007 @ 19:35:06
Straight outta the Bape workshop

"Yo Nigo holla lets get this paper$!"

February 28, 2007 @ 21:17:16
a sweatshop in Nigo's basement
Please login first to reply.
x