FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 12, 2008 @ 01:07 PM
Crejus

yo real talk unless he work something out with them when his parents come to pick him up ...jello ain't gonna see a jugde until tues .....mon is a holiday

RULES WHEN MESSING WITH COPS:

you never fuck with them nigs on weekend when a holiday is coming up they know you not gonna see a judge until the holiday is over

jello my nig and all but you never talk to cops like that.....that's a ass beating waiting to happen

SUMMARY:

jello gonna be good he underage
October 12, 2008 @ 01:15 PM
dmwalking

damn...i was gonna come met up with you all after dinner but i guess its a good thing i didnt

you woulda been straight...notice, the level of aggression got worse as the skin got darker.

people still talk the way this dude types?

lol, yeah, i don't type like that, but when i'm w/all my hood nlggas i talk like that, lol...i guess it's just a ny thing.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 12, 2008 @ 01:16 PM
e

We dont make threads for every meetup, u can see the pics from wdywt who was chillin...its not even like a meetup no more, its just like chillin with homies now
October 12, 2008 @ 01:23 PM
skaeggska

" Im like they dior ***** they supposed to sagged n shit"

haha

but in all seriousness that sucks and jello sounds like a crazy dude
October 12, 2008 @ 01:28 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Uhm I wouldve filed a report SO fast..
Cut up bleeding/bruised wrists..
Black eye + busted lip
Pointed a gun at your head?
Thats not even necissary. Im so glad I wasnt there sad Id be the random ass girl.
October 12, 2008 @ 01:31 PM
Killa!

this is why some cops need to get glocked,damn hope jello is ok
October 12, 2008 @ 02:38 PM

Inactive

free gucci mane
October 12, 2008 @ 02:55 PM
HH

damn. free jello.
October 12, 2008 @ 03:29 PM
jaded

i didn't understand anything in that story

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 12, 2008 @ 04:16 PM
A-God

Free jcs.

Free jello.
October 12, 2008 @ 04:47 PM
Logikal Accord

nigga makes some smart ass comment like "pull up your pants!" Im like a ight, but they type tight, hes like "well then your ass shouldnt have fuckin wore your sisters jeans today!"

Bahahahahah.
October 12, 2008 @ 06:44 PM
ends!

Sounds pretty shitty man.
I've been lifted for drinking like 100000+ times but never had a gun pulled out on me by the scum though.

I should be in NY in February with college. Shit makes me not want to drink when im there haha.

edit:" they dior niiggaaa" made me do a sexgiggle.
October 12, 2008 @ 07:20 PM
minimalist.

Shit calmed down, nigga start pattin me down od hard, like only askin me if I got a gun, any weapons, knives, shankes, nigga makes some smart ass comment like "pull up your pants!" Im like a ight, but they type tight, hes like "well then your ass shouldnt have fuckin wore your sisters jeans today!" Im like they dior nigga they supposed to sagged n shit, he didnt like that smart ass response, pushes a nigga down to the bench like stfu and sit down.

Our World:
"STFU and sit down."

Perfect World:
"Oh shit, mah bad son...Aiight, move along, I can't arrest a dude with diors."
October 12, 2008 @ 07:21 PM
L

This is really fucking crazy. Glad you are alright e, it's definitely a funny story (sorry) but I know it wasn't such a great experience by the details of it.
October 12, 2008 @ 08:04 PM
e

Nah son it was quite funny, I def was lmfao afterwards.
October 12, 2008 @ 09:51 PM
bduque821

damn...i was gonna come met up with you all after dinner but i guess its a good thing i didnt

lol same i dont want that on my record again
October 12, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
bossdonkiddavel

smh

i hope yall nigggas is aight yo, niggga jello is whalin dog

YOU DONT GET ARRESTED ON A FUCKING WEEKEND!!!!!!!

he's gettin a public disturbance immediately, he's gettin a drinking under the age, drinking in public, and im almost a huned percent sure theyre gonna throw resisting arrest at him no matter how frail he is yo

he cant post bail, and if he can tomorrow that shit is gonna be RIDICULOUS!

and if hes over 18 hes going to the county if he cant post bail by tomorrow, he'll be seeing the judge from a camera in prison dog

THE POLICE ARE THE STRONGEST GANG IN AMERICA!

i had my fair share of running my mouth at the police, and i got off once or twice, but after catching that L a couple of weeks ago im done

but i hope yall nigggas is good, and yall shoulda hit me yo

edit: tomorrow is a fuckin holiday dog??? smfh...niggga BETTER post bail
October 12, 2008 @ 11:24 PM
Citizen-16657

Hope Jello is ok, all dudes got to do when cops fuck with you is be quiet and don't be a dick to them, because if you do, they can be 10 times worse and slap charges on you for no reason, I know... It's happened to me a few times before.

That's what happens when u try to get hard with the police.....smh. Be smart and stfu and they won't do shit. Look track got out cause nig smart, not white
October 12, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
illy

ny is crazy...that type shit goes down in tj hahah some of my boys got fucked up by cops down there. =/
but yo...hope jello is straight and LOL at jons ***** you aint detainin shit...
good story e...haha
October 12, 2008 @ 11:47 PM
traCk.

Nah son it was quite funny, I def was lmfao afterwards.

lol yo jon you shoulda been there. stupidest yet most g'd up part, was afterwards we all had to piss and saw a starbucks and the line was too long so we just let loose on the window and bounced. and on the train home some bitch fought her boyfriend cause he told her she was some hoe haha
October 13, 2008 @ 02:40 AM
RawShack

RIP jello.
October 13, 2008 @ 11:40 AM
Christdawg

I use to mouth off to cops and shit but I learned the hard way that's the worst thing you can do. Your not gonna win! The best thing to do is keep your mouth shut and just do what they tell you. Especially for something like an open container. I said it before ill say it again "NYPD IS THE BIGGEST GANG IN NY" You cannot win.
October 13, 2008 @ 11:46 AM
Hellah Fresh

Damn i ain't form NYC but i been hearing and seeing stories about them Pigs Abusing the power. I say Fuck the Police and get Reckless on them Hoes! If you ain't know, them pigs aren't here to serve and protect us (The People)... They are here to Protect and Serve the big corporations of the Elites. FUCK THEM HOES!
October 13, 2008 @ 11:48 AM
pnsho

Damn i ain't form NYC but i been hearing and seeing stories about them Pigs Abusing the power. I say Fuck the Police and get Reckless on them Hoes! If you ain't know, them pigs aren't here to serve and protect us (The People)... They are here to Protect and Serve the big corporations of the Elites. FUCK THEM HOES!

And then get killed.
October 13, 2008 @ 12:16 PM
Electric Devil

damn that ***** jello got it bad.The fucking cops are natzi's man

I remember this one time i was chillin in this park sitting on a bench with 2 cans of cobra and theres this homeless guy on the next bench to the right of me (4 feet away) then all of a sudden 2 DT's come out of nowhere creeping.They start talking to the homeless guy and theyre saying whats up to him and all that,The same minute that happened i suspected they where DT's and i got up to bounce but they they me "yo hold up man whats that your drinking fella?".I told him i was having a beer then he did the usual run up asking me for ID then he tells me some shit that i have warrents which i do.I tell the pig "yo why dont you go get fucked" so he searches my pockets (i had a knife,L key, house keys)they took my knife,Threw my ID card in the bushs and left my House keys under the bench,and had the cuffs on mad tight
October 13, 2008 @ 12:50 PM
Hellah Fresh

He's not getting out till tomorrow at least, because he got in there on saturday, there's no judges on saturdays after 5pm, no judges at all on sunday, and none at all on holidays.

That's why he still hasnt' posted. He's probably in there eating balogna and bone sandwiches with a little cup of warm orange juice wondering which threads have been posted in. Sucks.

Or even worse he is probably eating a Cockmeat sandwich right now.
October 13, 2008 @ 01:04 PM
Wishez.

I guess my dude jello aint catch that "AND YOU'LL SURVIVE" line.

FTP!!...my girls ex is a jake and this dude be running my name through the PC & driving by my crib claiming its his route......lol
October 13, 2008 @ 01:11 PM
dmwalking

[size="7"]free jello[/size]

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 13, 2008 @ 01:24 PM
Eddie Winslow

LOL @ half this thread saying "fuck the police"

ignorant youths.

speak to them the right way and don't do stupid shit and you'll be fine.

@Nihkee - you can't do shit to the cops. its worse then Canada. Mind you, if you were to file a complaint in Canada, they just throw it out.
October 13, 2008 @ 02:01 PM
karl winslow

What was jello thinking? I dont care HOW hardbody you think you are, them niiggas can take EVERYTHING away from you like its nothing and not give two shits.

Please login first to reply.