College Discussion Thread.

Oct 03, 2014 @ 17:58
Applying to UCI, UCSD, and UCLA for Chemical Engineering. I'm for sure getting I to UCI with my TAG agreement. UCLA is a different story. Either way, I can't go wrong smokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Oct 03, 2014 @ 18:04
What up with UCLA, bruh? Why is it a different story?
Oct 03, 2014 @ 18:20
The chance of getting in for ChemE isn't very high. That's why I don't have high hopes. I would love to go though. 

Oct 03, 2014 @ 18:40
The chance of getting in for ChemE isn't very high. That's why I don't have high hopes. I would love to go though. 
Ah. I feel you. You got lots of competition in that major. Asians all over that shit. Are you transferring or incoming freshman? Better chance getting in if you're transferring. Average admitted GPA was only like 3.87. Any chance you're black? That would help a lot too. With less than 1% of the student body here being black they jump at the chance to enroll African Americans. 
Oct 03, 2014 @ 20:50
Ah. I feel you. You got lots of competition in that major. Asians all over that shit. Are you transferring or incoming freshman? Better chance getting in if you're transferring. Average admitted GPA was only like 3.87. Any chance you're black? That would help a lot too. With less than 1% of the student body here being black they jump at the chance to enroll African Americans. 
I'll be a transfer student. I'm Hispanic so I don't know if that's an advantage but maybe it is. Better have an excellent personal statement as well.

Oct 03, 2014 @ 21:01
Being a transfer will help. Acceptance for transfers has a less stringent criteria. Honestly I don't know how much personal statements play into it. I made up both of mine. Being Hispanic will help. Just make sure you opt into completing the demographic questions (they are optional)
Oct 04, 2014 @ 00:00
should i transfer to a california school
Oct 06, 2014 @ 03:48
Anyone go to UC Davis?
Oct 06, 2014 @ 07:11
Does CSU Long Beach have a limit to how long transfer students can stay at their university? Like how UC Berkeley has the two year rule for their transfers. I'm an Industrial Design major/Business minor if it matters.
Oct 23, 2014 @ 03:20
I don't think CSU's have that rule 
Oct 24, 2014 @ 01:38
What's the tuition at CSULB?
Oct 25, 2014 @ 17:32
UCD we out here
Oct 25, 2014 @ 19:58
lol usually just lurk but made an acct for this thread.
can anyone give me chances for Berkeley/UCLA
4.32 weighted, 3.96 unweighted
2320 SAT I, 750 Math SAT II, 760 Mol. Bio SAT II, 730 Lit SAT II
extracurrics: wind ensemble, peer counseling, president of music appreciation club, 100+ hrs community service, interned at a hospital, lotsa sciency academic bullshit and accolades etc 
thanks in advance 
I'm at UCLA, my unweighted GPA was a 4.0, SAT 1910, no SAT II's, extra currics out the ass tho. You should have  a solid chance. 
Oct 27, 2014 @ 03:03
lol usually just lurk but made an acct for this thread.
can anyone give me chances for Berkeley/UCLA
4.32 weighted, 3.96 unweighted
2320 SAT I, 750 Math SAT II, 760 Mol. Bio SAT II, 730 Lit SAT II
extracurrics: wind ensemble, peer counseling, president of music appreciation club, 100+ hrs community service, interned at a hospital, lotsa sciency academic bullshit and accolades etc 
thanks in advance 
I'm at UCLA, my unweighted GPA was a 4.0, SAT 1910, no SAT II's, extra currics out the ass tho. You should have  a solid chance. 
u do realize that was 2013 right..of course that dude made it. he must've gotten lost on his way to collegeconfidential 
Oct 27, 2014 @ 04:08
hey all you fucks that are thinking of going to sb for halloween, dont do it. k thanks 
Nov 21, 2014 @ 03:37
Anyone else working on apps?
Nov 22, 2014 @ 21:27
Anybody here go to Rugters? Do you enjoy it there?
Nov 24, 2014 @ 03:32
 CAL STATE FOR LIFE 
Nov 24, 2014 @ 06:36
 CAL STATE FOR LIFE 
Nov 24, 2014 @ 10:09
Anyone go to CSUN? I like the nearby areas but wanna know what the campus is like. Do they offer housing?
Nov 24, 2014 @ 17:18
^^I don't go there, but I do have Google

http://www.csun.edu/housing
Nov 27, 2014 @ 03:34
Anybody going to college in the RVA area?
Nov 27, 2014 @ 06:55
anyone go to CSU Los Angeles or CSU San Bernardino? How was it? Im thinking about applying to those two and was wondering about anyones experience. Im majoring in business finances and I know those are great schools for business. My SAT score was ass and the deadlines are near so I gotta work with what I have now. 
Nov 27, 2014 @ 09:08
Anyone go to CSUN? I like the nearby areas but wanna know what the campus is like. Do they offer housing?
yes. Northridge is the good area of the valley. Housing is chill, cuties all around you. Very diverse, multi-cultural community and students. With Food plan is like 8k a semester and without food plan (kitchen inside) is about 6k a semester. Food places all around. Apartments are 2 bed, 1 bath. Ask away bro.

Go.

Dec 05, 2014 @ 05:19
yes. Northridge is the good area of the valley. Housing is chill, cuties all around you. Very diverse, multi-cultural community and students. With Food plan is like 8k a semester and without food plan (kitchen inside) is about 6k a semester. Food places all around. Apartments are 2 bed, 1 bath. Ask away bro.
northridge is not good at all compared to at least half a dozen other areas in the valley lmao what northridge you living in bruh 
Feb 08, 2015 @ 21:48
Where y'all going to college, COF 2015?
Feb 09, 2015 @ 00:01
northridge is not good at all compared to at least half a dozen other areas in the valley lmao what northridge you living in bruh 
the same one?  I don't think you looked hard enough

Go.

Feb 09, 2015 @ 00:07
Last semester at CC then headed to UCI in the fall smokeyface

Feb 09, 2015 @ 03:13
Anyone have experience transferring from a csu to another csu? GPA is~3.1 if that helps.
Feb 21, 2015 @ 05:37
anyone go to a small school? how is that? im going to a fairly small high school atm(400 kids), so if it's similar idk if i'll dig it. i didn't get into my top choices, but i got into suny fredonia (5,000 student count). 

anyways, im going to visit the school for a weekend tour/event they're having in march, so i'll get to see that. 
i just want to hear out anyone's first hand experiences.

ig quinnandres

Please login first to reply.