Post Hypebeast Picture at There Prime. VOL SAC BEEFIN

July 27, 2012 @ 19:33:49
London salty cause he dresses like this on the regular, he hate to realize he's a lame

tell me more about my life my nigha

Simple answer: Yousa bitch
July 27, 2012 @ 19:33:50
I aint eem mad cus aint none of them niggas me my dudes.. I'm just sayin that's some hoe shit. Y'all really lame as fuck for tryin to bake niggas at y'all school and y'all know damn well you ain't gon say shit in real life cus you have no work or social status...
/thread

but most of these cats look like clowns ...nun of them really doing there own thing just going with the hype...ie why its called hype beast ...your gonna catch shade of hb regardless of what you do or say this must off been the first thread you came too..the fuckery is in every forum/topic

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 27, 2012 @ 19:36:03
I aint eem mad cus aint none of them niggas me my dudes.. I'm just sayin that's some hoe shit. Y'all really lame as fuck for tryin to bake niggas at y'all school and y'all know damn well you ain't gon say shit in real life cus you have no work or social status...
/thread

but most of these cats look like clowns ...nun of them really doing there own thing just going with the hype...ie why its called hype beast ...your gonna catch shade of hb regardless of what you do or say this must off been the first thread you came too..the fuckery is in every forum/topic

Shit idk if its considered a shade if its wit wehatelondon & friends
July 27, 2012 @ 19:37:48
/thread

Dont say YALL frail nigga.smokeyface smokeyface

:)

July 27, 2012 @ 19:40:27
/thread

Shit idk if its considered a shade if its wit wehatelondon & friends

if what a person say/post dont matter why yo ass in here crying ..you being made hypocritical right about now

July 27, 2012 @ 19:49:33
You really a bitch and you know it. And I aint on here postin pics of niggas I know cus Im not a pussy and I dont try to get burn from frail ass white boys who try to be hood with they lil east coast wordplay on online fashion websites.. LAME as fuck on mamas...
July 27, 2012 @ 19:54:56
struggle?....you using the wifi at mcdonalds on a straight talk phone to post this my nigha?
you in best buy on the display computers?
you at tmobile on a tablet?
I'm done ..you mad
the world gone keep spinning regardless of if you like whats going on in this thread or not
you mad defensive i was just trying to put you up on game cause your argument is as irrelevant as a left handed set of golf clubs
#cutenighagang
#fakeshoes
oyoyoyoyoyoy
apefelloff
#floralgang

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 27, 2012 @ 19:56:56
You really a bitch and you know it. And I aint on here postin pics of niggas I know cus Im not a pussy and I dont try to get burn from frail ass white boys who try to be hood with they lil east coast wordplay on online fashion websites.. LAME as fuck on mamas...

bruh shut up. why are you on HB?
July 27, 2012 @ 20:01:06
/thread

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

July 27, 2012 @ 20:01:35
Im off this thread too, but bitch nigga you already know what I said was the truth. Niggas aint arguin niggas just keepin it real... You gotcho lil online gangs jumpin off N shit but this all me right here:
#GCODE
July 27, 2012 @ 20:04:36
Im off this thread too, but bitch nigga you already know what I said was the truth. Niggas aint arguin niggas just keepin it real... You gotcho lil online gangs jumpin off N shit but this all me right here:
#GCODE

*dead at #GCODE*
July 27, 2012 @ 20:05:19
thugs don't use computers my nigha
big brother be watching
fuck you know about a g code
get your chin checked real quick by an actual real nigha whose about that life

disclaimer-wehatelondon,watermelon,drake with down syndrome, tracy mcgrady eye , thumb brows , the kid with the fake yezzys or any other variation of my name is in no way shape or form about that life

July 27, 2012 @ 20:06:14
On some real shit, this thread is fulla lame, unpopular, corny asses posting pics of the niggas they go to school with school with to make themselves feel better cus of they bitch ass insecurities

You catching feelings while we catching flights.

July 27, 2012 @ 20:11:13
#GCODE

B tell me what in your heart made you join HB? i wanna know that motivation.

:)

July 27, 2012 @ 20:16:12
Whats up though y'all I'm new to HB N shit but Im Walt G from da T.O.P. Haha Im foolin.. But yea Ima young black male from West Akron, home of Bron.. That nigga from the V (South Akron) though so I dont fux with him.. Haha I'm just playin he kool. But I got an interest in stackin, fashion, N hoes... And Im tryna get in these books N shit so I can make it out this city and pursue my goals cus it aint nothin but trouble N niggas gettin peelt this way.. Besides I'd prolly be dead, have a deadend life, or in jail if I stayed here anyways.. It ain't no jobs out here..
July 27, 2012 @ 20:16:39

July 27, 2012 @ 20:20:16
Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.... Im Walt G from da T.O.P. Ima young black male from West Akron, home of Bron.. That nigga from the V (South Akron) though so I dont fux with him.. Haha I'm just playin he kool. But I got an interest in stackin, fashion, N hoes... And Im tryna get in these books N shit so I can make it out this city and pursue fashion even more cus it aint nothin but trouble n friends n shit gettin peelt this way..

bruh akron did like 100 sum last year

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/02/16/the-11-most-dangerous-cities

you city aint even in the top 10
memphis sittin at number 6
get ya bodies up

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 27, 2012 @ 20:22:44
http://youtu.be/klaughingAGd3C0rw
calvin got a job ass nigha

July 27, 2012 @ 20:22:44
Cleveland is Akrons neighbor my dude... Trust me it's crazy up here but you'd prolly be in the suburbs cus you a lame and a bitch
July 27, 2012 @ 20:28:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8cq1RfxEk

July 27, 2012 @ 20:32:31

July 27, 2012 @ 20:38:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8cq1RfxEk

Kdubb my nigga!
July 27, 2012 @ 20:40:39
The real niggas got this thread on lock!! Fuck y'all!! 7 UP RIP ROSSI RIP BOO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amD4vztsI6Y
July 27, 2012 @ 20:42:26

July 27, 2012 @ 20:42:47
Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.... Im Walt G from da T.O.P. Ima young black male from West Akron, home of Bron.. That nigga from the V (South Akron) though so I dont fux with him.. Haha I'm just playin he kool. But I got an interest in stackin, fashion, N hoes... And Im tryna get in these books N shit so I can make it out this city and pursue fashion even more cus it aint nothin but trouble n friends n shit gettin peelt this way..

bruh akron did like 100 sum last year

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/02/16/the-11-most-dangerous-cities

you city aint even in the top 10
memphis sittin at number 6
get ya bodies up

the only thing G'ed up about akron is that it starts with AK, fuckouttahere tryna act like u in da slums of baltimore or sum shit, my cuzzo live out there in akron, shit real quiet and LAME guess das why u use tha word so much.
Akron Ohio = where NY niggas go to sell bad cokesmokeyface smokeyface

life

July 27, 2012 @ 20:48:01
Cleveland is Akrons neighbor my dude...

what that mean tho? Harlem is neighbors with the upper east side.... two different worlds

life

July 27, 2012 @ 20:48:19
ATL #2 smokeyface

Nah but everywhere got its bad parts, but dead ass the hood aint even the hood it used to be. I mean yea you always got some random ass nigga walkin up tryin sell rocks to you and you might occasionally get niggas walk up to you, but most time they just frontin. Niggas ain't bout that prison life no more.
Please login first to reply.
x