November 9, 2007 @ 01:58 AM
bike

How many of you guys have injured something major that didn't quite heal back to 100% and now effects you day to day? Whether it be a broken bone, torn ligaments or a crazy cut that left a badass scar. My shoulders are fucked. I've separated both my right and left, and just tonight dislocated my right shoulder. My shoulders are brutal, especially sucks because I work construction (apprentice electrician) and that means most of my work is done above my head or with my arms held straight out doing something awkward or reaching. Everything feels so restricted and if I'm holding any weight not sure if my arms are going to give out at any moment.

Separated my right shoulder dirtjumping (2 or 3 years back)
Separated my left shoulder racing downhill mountian bikes (this July)
Just dislocated my right shoulder skating in a god damned minipipe

Why do all the fun sports hurt?
November 9, 2007 @ 02:02 AM
Sea-town

Tore my leybrum when I jumped of a school roof and caught my foot in the gutter. I fell twelve feet straight onto my shoulder. It popped out all the time after that, even after I got surgery. I lifted a lot for a year or so after so it doesn't pop out anymore. It still sucks, I'm restricted in lifting and sports a little bit.
November 9, 2007 @ 02:05 AM
iDANYO

Electrician apprentice FTW!!!
November 9, 2007 @ 07:18 AM
BruhMan

torn acl, i hate cold weather and rainy days.
November 9, 2007 @ 02:36 PM
Flatland Funk

Damn trails are unforgiving.

The worst only time i had pain for a long time was after i fractured my ankle riding. It happened in october-early november and i felt the pain until january
November 9, 2007 @ 05:28 PM
unknown force.

^^^ LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i'm not sure what i did to my knee, probably improper squatting technique or too many helmets to the kneecap, but whenever i squat it hurts like hell afterwards. i went to the doctor and they said the padding underneath it was worn down or something.

i broke my finger during football practice but i didn't get a cast so i could finish the season so now its crooked and hurts every once in a while
November 9, 2007 @ 06:00 PM
slsk

When I was in High School I broke 2 fingers in my left hand fighting at a party the day before the first round of the playoffs. First route I run, the corner grabs my fingers and twists them back. To this day, probably the worst pain I ever felt. Missed the rest of the game and the next round of the playoffs, plus got chewed out by the coach for lying about my injury so I could start. A shitty way to end my senior year playing football..
November 9, 2007 @ 06:28 PM
BruhMan

required stomach sturgery after fucking around playin ball...

the fuck you do??
November 9, 2007 @ 06:30 PM
no0 v.2.0

i remember in 8th grade i jumped of a high roof and broke 4 bones.
November 9, 2007 @ 06:38 PM
btwnthemtns

-I broke a vertibrae in my back about a year and a half ago playin bball. i didnt find out until like 6 months ago during soccer season.
-broken about 8 fingers
-broke my nose when i was little and now its crooked
-tore a ligament in my ankle like 3 months ago, and now my ankle is fucked
-broke my arm snowboarding
-tore a ligament in my knee at bball camp

"Como no me he preocupado de nacer, no me preocupo de morir."

November 9, 2007 @ 07:57 PM
outlawzsm

Broke my wrist playin B-ball, i dont even play fucking basketball. I was jus subbin doin nothing then bam, i broke it only 2 months ago tho
November 9, 2007 @ 09:39 PM
bossdonkiddavel

dislocated my left shoulder in a fight after a basketball game about 3 years ago
i dislocated it more than 50 times since then
3 contused knuckles from boxing
and...thats about it

gotta get the surgery done on my shoulder soon
November 9, 2007 @ 09:47 PM
brianAndImFromChicago

-broke ankle

-broke jaw

-broke wrist

-2 cracked ribs

...and hundreds of stitches over the years sad
November 9, 2007 @ 10:34 PM
TheCityOfChi

broke my wrist on a trampoline like 8 years ago and everytime its about to rain or storm it starts to hurt
November 9, 2007 @ 10:42 PM
Canvas08

My worst injury was a car accident. I was broadsided at 50 mph by a lady running a stop sign. My door came in, and my old school window roller pierced my side. Next, my head broke through the driver side window. Glass gave me severe lacerations on my arm. My airbags didn't go off. I completely fucked up my neck. The ambulance came and got me with jaws of life and a body board. I was having muscle spasms and they thought I broke my neck. Actually, my bones were fine besides my T1 and T2 vertebrae fusing (still fused) but my muscle and nerve tissue twisted around. I was in a neck brace for a month and was on tons of vicodin, hydrocodine, and muscle relaxants for the spasms. Painful physical therapy for three months. This was six months ago.

If I had driven half an inch more my T1 and T2 would have separated completely, killing me instantly.
November 9, 2007 @ 11:03 PM
BruhMan

^^thats some ill shit fam. glad you came out ok
November 9, 2007 @ 11:05 PM
TheCityOfChi

My worst injury was a car accident. I was broadsided at 50 mph by a lady running a stop sign. My door came in, and my old school window roller pierced my side. Next, my head broke through the driver side window. Glass gave me severe lacerations on my arm. My airbags didn't go off. I completely fucked up my neck. The ambulance came and got me with jaws of life and a body board. I was having muscle spasms and they thought I broke my neck. Actually, my bones were fine besides my T1 and T2 vertebrae fusing (still fused) but my muscle and nerve tissue twisted around. I was in a neck brace for a month and was on tons of vicodin, hydrocodine, and muscle relaxants for the spasms. Painful physical therapy for three months. This was six months ago.

If I had driven half an inch more my T1 and T2 would have separated completely, killing me instantly.

did you sue the bitch?

Please login first to reply.