Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 1, 2014 @ 12:15 AM
deltron

In sterling's defense, he's an old hag. Old hags will continue to have the mindset of the KKK, hitler, etc. 

Give him a break, it's probably not his fault for being raised that way early on.
He's FUCKING JEWISH.

LOTTA JEWISH PPL ARE LOWKEY RACIST AS FUCK.

sure theyll promote diversity in america but look whats happening in Israel with african immigrants. 

stop labeling him as white. you dumbfucks i sweatergawd
May 1, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
brittneykitty

he still sneakin in doe

chilln with two dykes watchn miami vice

May 1, 2014 @ 06:05 AM
blackice445

I'm actually more the u
May 1, 2014 @ 11:08 AM
sado

this guy is a character straight out of django unchained
May 1, 2014 @ 02:41 PM
Mah Nigga

He's FUCKING JEWISH.

stop labeling him as white. you dumbfucks i sweatergawd
Lol. yeah but if i remember well, american jews are from Europe. And white people are from Europe.
 if we follow your rethoric, then u should not call white people "white" but catholic descents.
May 1, 2014 @ 02:48 PM
NapoleonComplex

Jews are white. Judaism is a religion that was(is) so exclusive it became a race. End of discussion. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 1, 2014 @ 04:00 PM
blackice445

Black people took a loss though. They care more about driving in BMWs than being respected and honored. The dick head players care more about sports than the respect for their race. It's truly stupid now that that I'm thinkin about it. Black people have to stop being so air headed and pathetic. Were slaves to money. The white man stills owns us, why? Because we get our money from him. Truly sad af. Black people treat themselves like shit so everybody else does the same to us.  Nobody actually respects African Americans 
May 1, 2014 @ 06:13 PM
NapoleonComplex

thats what i was saying earlier in the thread and bitch niggas talkin bout "team unity" and shit. fuck the team. this aint about stupid ass basketball. if any of those african-american clippers had any respect for themselves or their race they would not have played. period. 

Dr. King did not die for Chris Paul to play basketball. 

May 1, 2014 @ 09:36 PM
Mah Nigga

Dr. King did not die for Chris Paul to play basketball. 
wtf ?

He died for that every black could have the chance to choose his destiny without any fence.

He succeeded. His dream was that people could judge  black guys on their ideas, not their skin color.

He would be happy to see that "niggers" success in basket ball nowadays.

Basket ballers are not "slaves". They did the right thing by playing the game. Now, authorities will handle this and we'll see what hapened.
May 1, 2014 @ 09:42 PM
Mah Nigga

Jews are white. Judaism is a religion that was(is) so exclusive it became a race. End of discussion. 

they would not have played. period. 

Lol. "end" "period". You sound like a dogmatic guy.

How can you talk about a race when you have the sephardi people on a side, who came from portugal spain algeria morocco, who speak mainly hebrew or arabic , who have their own culture (food, dance, interpretation of judaism), who are brown and the ashkenazi people on the other side. Who, this one, speak yiddish, are white and generally blond, have their culture, which is different from the sephardi (axed on the north african one).

Ive always found the people, that believe in one jewish people, funny. One jewish State for one jewish People, thats it LOL
May 1, 2014 @ 10:22 PM
NapoleonComplex

look if you really want to get technical Jews are semites similar to Arabs both Hebrew and Arabic are from the same branch of linguistics.(like Latin and English and Spanish still European though they speak different languages). And if you really want to get technical they are Mesopotamians cause thats where their "father" Abraham is from. the land of Ur. 
When referring to Jews in this thread i should have been more specific with the Jews and said Ashkenazi which are European Jews that for the most part are present in the United States. They are white-Europeans, but because they are so exclusive in terms of marriage and their strong sense of community they have manufactured themselves into a race. which is false because they are a religion of ethnic white europeans. 

And dont lump me into that zionist propaganda. im fuck israel til the day i die. 

May 1, 2014 @ 10:51 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

jews are cacs
May 1, 2014 @ 11:47 PM
offensive-commenter

wow this last page was pretty inspiring. finally some of your blacks realize that your problems stem from your own actions. if you could create of trend of stopping all you blacks from calling yourselves nigga (nigger with a southern accent) i might start to have some respect for you bitches.
May 1, 2014 @ 11:50 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

wow this last page was pretty inspiring. finally some of your blacks realize that your problems stem from your own actions. if you could create of trend of stopping all you blacks from calling yourselves nigga (nigger with a southern accent) i might start to have some respect for you bitches.
can you mod please ban this racist ??
May 1, 2014 @ 11:59 PM
offensive-commenter

lol you demand me banned after saying jews are cacs? hahaha do you realize how crazy it is that you dont see how much of a hypocrite you are?
May 2, 2014 @ 12:03 AM
Captain Al

^lmao shut the hell up

saying a jew is a cac is far from situations where trunk and i would call each other "niggas". similar in a sense that saying both is not racist.

the shit you spew is the average cac hiding behind the internet type shit.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

May 2, 2014 @ 12:04 AM
offensive-commenter

so you're gonna pretend that you say cac not to try to be somewhat offensive to white people. 
May 2, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
crazytomkat

Cac is short for caucasian. And instead of telling us to stop calling each other ''nigga'' maybe you white should just go around and call each other cracka. Like why is it so hard for you all not to do it.
May 2, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
offensive-commenter

lol white people dont call themselves cracka. it's funny how whites are so afraid of being called racist that they don't even realize that blacks take the title for being the most racist race. lol "blacks can't be racist because the definition of racism is the only one in the dictionary we have memorized." soon it'll be racist to call black people racist lololol. you're so racist that you think im white so you have a race to hate on. 
May 2, 2014 @ 12:30 AM
YoungRizal

I like this guy. He's a realist 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 2, 2014 @ 12:37 AM
crazytomkat

lol white people dont call themselves cracka. it's funny how whites are so afraid of being called racist that they don't even realize that blacks take the title for being the most racist race. lol "blacks can't be racist because the definition of racism is the only one in the dictionary we have memorized." soon it'll be racist to call black people racist lololol. you're so racist that you think im white so you have a race to hate on. 
Well im black and i never said I wasn't racist, In fact it's your opinion if you like blacks or not because its my opinion whether I like whites or not. So more power to you, also black have reasons to be racist due to the fact you all started it first, it may seem childish but is true. You all act like we should forget what you all done, its not that simple, but on the other hand I can care less about the matter because in the end of the day the only color that matter is green.
May 2, 2014 @ 12:43 AM
offensive-commenter

whites started what first? slavery? the thing no blacks these days have ever gone through? lol you just proved my point. "we have a reason to be racist so we can be racist but no one else can" hahahhaha. thanks bro. 
May 2, 2014 @ 12:52 AM
crazytomkat

whites started what first? slavery? the thing no blacks these days have ever gone through? lol you just proved my point. "we have a reason to be racist so we can be racist but no one else can" hahahhaha. thanks bro. 
I never said no one else could..... I see you don't listen, the point I was trying to state is you can be racist but I have the right to be racist back. Never said you all couldn't be racist I even added at the end it do not really matter cause in the end of the day only one thing truly matter.
May 2, 2014 @ 02:49 AM
NiceKicsk2335

Pretty crazy he got banned for life... an unprecedented punishment for the NBA
May 2, 2014 @ 03:03 AM
Beach2theBay

Pretty crazy he got banned for life... an unprecedented punishment for the NBA
Life for his is like 15 years tops. Not a big deal.
May 2, 2014 @ 12:07 PM
Mah Nigga

also black have reasons to be racist due to the fact you all started it first, it may seem childish but is true. You all act like we should forget what you all done,
Funny because its also white people that have granted you  your civil rights.
May 2, 2014 @ 04:34 PM
deltron

jews are not white.

jews are not white.

jews are not white.
May 2, 2014 @ 07:45 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

also black have reasons to be racist due to the fact you all started it first, it may seem childish but is true. You all act like we should forget what you all done,
lol funny because whites make them slaves. lol you a arab you are a fucking subhuman you mixed with black, Greek and asians lmfao you not a real human just a beast l
May 2, 2014 @ 08:35 PM
NapoleonComplex

3:00 minute mark 

May 2, 2014 @ 08:48 PM
Mah Nigga

lol funny because whites make them slaves. lol you a arab you are a fucking subhuman you mixed with black, Greek and asians lmfao you not a real human just a beast l

how do they make slaves ? what the fuck are u even talking about ?

stop defending blacks in america. You aint american. u salty because u live in the NL and not america LMAO

And how am I a subhuman ?
Now this is racism. Subrace ? thats what Hitler and racists used to think man. You're as worthless as them.

Mods ban this fuckin cunt. these are racist terms !!

and arabs are just white people that were too exposed to sun. (they have the same features)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.