FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
February 12, 2014 @ 10:27 PM
B.M.

Update: I got this chick trying to smash..but she wants me to drive 25 minutes to her friends to pick up weed. She did offer road-head which makes me reconsider the theft of my car and wallet.

What if I'm missing out on getting smoked up and having a three-way? 

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

February 12, 2014 @ 10:32 PM
powerball

my boy met his current gf on this like 2 months back. he showed us her nudes that she sent before they started dating saying how he was gonna smash and a month or so later he asked her out so its pretty awkward whenever we see her with him now.
February 12, 2014 @ 11:15 PM
chief

most of the chicks on here are ugly

•••

February 12, 2014 @ 11:21 PM
AGUA

They're not going to be dimes, it's just a bunch of thots using it. There are a few decent looking girls if you look hard enough. 
February 12, 2014 @ 11:22 PM
Hellah Fresh

Update: I got this chick trying to smash..but she wants me to drive 25 minutes to her friends to pick up weed. She did offer road-head which makes me reconsider the theft of my car and wallet.

Sounds like she is luring you into a trap. I'd say FUCKIT yolo lol.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/7/craigslist-killers-police-say-newlyweds-stabbed-ma/
February 12, 2014 @ 11:33 PM
chief

we'll see how this plays out

•••

February 13, 2014 @ 12:04 AM
Hashy

^ Ma nigga  , I can't find no good looking females but then again I am in Tacoma thot capital of the world
February 13, 2014 @ 04:28 AM
SonOfRise

^ Ma nigga  , I can't find no good looking females but then again I am in Tacoma thot capital of the world
If you trying to smash use your real home town if not make some shit up and try to get nudes. That's what I did I have like 4 accounts for the main cities. I even made a fake persona and Gmail account so I can email them an shit. 
But I ain't tryna smash because my text game is weak and if I can pullem it's probably a catfish. So I just go for some weak ass nudes. I only got like 6 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 13, 2014 @ 04:53 AM
Sentimental

If you trying to smash use your real home town if not make some shit up and try to get nudes. That's what I did I have like 4 accounts for the main cities. I even made a fake persona and Gmail account so I can email them an shit. 
But I ain't tryna smash because my text game is weak and if I can pullem it's probably a catfish. So I just go for some weak ass nudes. I only got like 6 
You sound experienced. Sus.
February 13, 2014 @ 05:00 AM
asapraq

u aint even playin right if you aint trying go all the way, settlin for nudes from 4's n shit nah
February 13, 2014 @ 05:10 AM
SonOfRise

u aint even playin right if you aint trying go all the way, settlin for nudes from 4's n shit nah
Nah man nudes were for giggles I didn't fap to them or anything. 
But I can legitimately say I can get LV. 4 GILFS cool

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 13, 2014 @ 05:12 AM
SonOfRise

Not expericenced or anything I took like theater arts and shit like that to improve my acting skills and it really comes in handy with improvising. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 13, 2014 @ 05:50 AM
unknown force

www.cougarlife.com

fuck da youngin's
February 13, 2014 @ 05:55 AM
powercumm

tinder hoes>these dusty ass chicks lol 
February 13, 2014 @ 06:07 AM
SonOfRise

www.cougarlife.com

fuck da youngin's
Bout to check this out. Gonna start flexin My dick game to cool 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 13, 2014 @ 06:13 AM
Bobby Trill

Thread has potential
February 13, 2014 @ 07:04 AM
unknown force

what app to use for free number doe? aint tryna get stalked 
February 13, 2014 @ 07:50 AM
spriteremix

wow if i was single id kill this "competition" in one day

them dating sites are a gold mine if you're good looking and not retarded

literally free pussy everywhere

cute bitches that are just down to come over smoke, give head n get fukd

bagged 10+ bitches in just a couple months of being on pof before i met my girl (not on pof)
February 13, 2014 @ 08:44 AM
kbos

my boy met his current gf on this like 2 months back. he showed us her nudes that she sent before they started dating saying how he was gonna smash and a month or so later he asked her out so its pretty awkward whenever we see her with him now.

Why is that awkward?
February 13, 2014 @ 08:52 AM
orgasmikksole

ROLL DA DICE BREHHHHH
February 13, 2014 @ 08:53 AM
Ruthless

Lol at y'all having a contest to pull average females off of the internet like it's something that's hard to do 

Lol at y'all being the same people who talk shit when I make a thread about pussy.. Because I can't talk about having sex, but it's perfectly fine to talk about making small talk over the net with someone who may or may not actually be a female 

Fuckin hypocrites 

Let me see those downvotes

February 13, 2014 @ 08:56 AM
chief

Lol at y'all having a contest to pull average females off of the internet like it's something that's hard to do 

Lol at y'all being the same people who talk shit when I make a thread about pussy.. Because I can't talk about having sex, but it's perfectly fine to talk about making small talk over the net with someone who may or may not actually be a female 

Fuckin hypocrites 
nigga it's not every day were gettin on party buses

•••

February 13, 2014 @ 09:02 AM
Knowmad

SMH, you guys should really look at these gnarly ass chicks on OkCupid from Boise... IM OUT. Can't wait to see what this thread turns into tho lmao
February 13, 2014 @ 10:02 AM
isthistobe

yo want to get in on this, but I'm already tied down tho
February 13, 2014 @ 01:25 PM
meFLOW

Just hit her with the "Age is merely a number derived at by humans to keep track of our existence in relation to the earths revolution around the sun, so in essence it is arbitrary and meaningless, really we can just call it 10 years and I'm ok with that" pasta. 
And we wait..

OYOYOYOYOO

real nigga call

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

February 13, 2014 @ 04:37 PM
FLVMINCO

Made an acct, looked at the females on it in my area, needless to say nothing but scrags.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

February 13, 2014 @ 05:23 PM
AGUA

what app to use for free number doe? aint tryna get stalked 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pinger.textfree

This app, just search Textfree on the app store on your phone and it'll be like the first one. Again, this app is good cause your number has an area code in your actually area, it isn't some random number that's like half way across the country. I'd  recommend it. 
February 13, 2014 @ 05:50 PM
PinoyAko

The easiest way to smash a girl of POF/OKC is to use an account using a Male Models pictures and then agree to meetup somewhere. That's where you come in. Feeling vulnerable after being stood up by the guy of her dreams, you come in to comfort her and fuck the shit out of her.
February 13, 2014 @ 05:54 PM
kingdumb

The easiest way to smash a girl of POF/OKC is to use an account using a Male Models pictures and then agree to meetup somewhere. That's where you come in. Feeling vulnerable after being stood up by the guy of her dreams, you come in to comfort her and fuck the shit out of her.
Relevant username. I trust you
February 13, 2014 @ 06:07 PM
REVS

I thought of the DENNIS system after reading this for some reason. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Please login first to reply.