Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 12, 2014 @ 05:40 AM
SonOfRise

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

February 12, 2014 @ 06:01 AM
It's Only Hype

I've had a profile for years. Served up many adventures but it's more of a challenge to let the bitches message you.

Shoulda went like 'No wonder you're single'
February 12, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
ndrew

Do not want @sonofrise

www.headhunterla.com

February 12, 2014 @ 06:16 AM
SonOfRise

Do not want @sonofrise
Yea man I did it because I turned 18 and wanted to see what I could get and she was the 1st person to reply. sad I never showed my face or anything just asked for nudes and stopped 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

February 12, 2014 @ 06:40 AM
HBer

Do not want @sonofrise
Yea man I did it because I turned 18 and wanted to see what I could get and she was the 1st person to reply. I never showed my face or anything just asked for nudes and stopped 
fk it sonofrise smash then never talk to her again

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

February 12, 2014 @ 06:50 AM
thirdworlds

At least sonofrise came thru with a pic. Salute
February 12, 2014 @ 06:50 AM
Sentimental

http://tinypic.com/r/ojovf5/8

this is one of four pics. I have a vid also. 
Im a see if she can do some crazy shit for me idk. 

Fuck yo feelings.

February 12, 2014 @ 06:54 AM
Sentimental

This shit sus, you find a chick that looks like 7-8ish, go to meet her in person and you find out that shes a 4-5
thats why aint nobody use eharmony. But it has trolling potential cool

Fuck yo feelings.

February 12, 2014 @ 06:55 AM
chief

I'm in. just made a profile. Let's do this

•••

February 12, 2014 @ 06:57 AM
thirdworlds

Why troll? You not trying to get your dick wet? THAT's sus
February 12, 2014 @ 07:11 AM
veryrareandbased

I'm already seeing so many cat fish accounts lmao

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 12, 2014 @ 01:58 PM
SonOfRise

Do not want @sonofrise
Yea man I did it because I turned 18 and wanted to see what I could get and she was the 1st person to reply. I never showed my face or anything just asked for nudes and stopped 
Nah man that shits gross as fuck. I ain't trying to get nothing like that from some chick that sent nudes to an 18 year old that shits crazy. 
You see her body type? She can easily over power me and have me in some kinda buffalo Bob kinda shit. Ain't taken my chances.

February 12, 2014 @ 02:00 PM
meFLOW

Do not want @sonofrise
Nah man that shits gross as fuck. I ain't trying to get nothing like that from some chick that sent nudes to an 18 year old that shits crazy. 
You see her body type? She can easily over power me and have me in some kinda buffalo Bob kinda shit. Ain't taken my chances.
you sound like a virgin b 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

February 12, 2014 @ 03:34 PM
REVS

I'm in the process of trying to reel in a milf, but she isn't having it, on some "I'm into younger men, but you're younger than my kids" type shit. I'll post some shots when I get back from class. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 12, 2014 @ 04:12 PM
vizual

Just hit her with the "Age is merely a number derived at by humans to keep track of our existence in relation to the earths revolution around the sun, so in essence it is arbitrary and meaningless, really we can just call it 10 years and I'm ok with that" pasta. 
February 12, 2014 @ 06:01 PM
B.M.

I'm in the process of trying to reel in a milf, but she isn't having it, on some "I'm into younger men, but you're younger than my kids" type shit. I'll post some shots when I get back from class. 
I had this same shit happen to me. "I'm cool with young, but you're too young. I don't wanna ruin you for future women." I'm about to hit this milf off and get mod status.

Real shit, this stuff easy. Inbox flooded. It's mainly Jersey girls who're going to school in Philly on some 'I need friends/penis' tip. Pun intended.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

February 12, 2014 @ 06:18 PM
paradoxx

If you partake in this competition you're probably a ugly fucking loser lurking this site every hour. Trying to get pussy solely trying to one up the one who proposed this whole idea on a hypebeast forum? 
February 12, 2014 @ 06:28 PM
Rednalooz

If you partake in this competition you're probably a ugly fucking loser lurking this site every hour. Trying to get pussy solely trying to one up the one who proposed this whole idea on a hypebeast forum? 
You ain't getting any pussy tho
February 12, 2014 @ 07:27 PM
shnoosetheboose

that's some very sound logic you got there lmao

i got money on this du tryin OkCupid and gettin turned down 100% of the time

the saltiest niggas on the internet usually the most bitch made in real life

bitch made nigga
February 12, 2014 @ 07:46 PM
chief

lol you've never had competitions with your friends for who can get laid the most in a month?

•••

February 12, 2014 @ 07:55 PM
kbos

I'm not even participating and I had to comment on this salt as suss. You're not even denouncing it you sound straight up hateful lol. It's adults meeting via internet to consensually get down, relax. It's not my steez either I personally I gotta meet face to face and actually think youre a decent person to be turned on but throwing shade on people who bang off ok cupid is suss.
February 12, 2014 @ 08:16 PM
REVS

I had this same shit happen to me. "I'm cool with young, but you're too young. I don't wanna ruin you for future women." I'm about to hit this milf off and get mod status.

Real shit, this stuff easy. Inbox flooded. It's mainly Jersey girls who're going to school in Philly on some 'I need friends/penis' tip. Pun intended.
Those Temple, and Drexel thots. 

February 12, 2014 @ 08:22 PM
REVS

Just hit her with the "Age is merely a number derived at by humans to keep track of our existence in relation to the earths revolution around the sun, so in essence it is arbitrary and meaningless, really we can just call it 10 years and I'm ok with that" pasta. 
And we wait..

February 12, 2014 @ 08:28 PM
shnoosetheboose

dead @ last line
February 12, 2014 @ 08:30 PM
chief

looooooooool

•••

February 12, 2014 @ 08:42 PM
ndrew

my dude revs too slick cool

www.headhunterla.com

February 12, 2014 @ 08:51 PM
Nubcake

This thread is LOL.

Subbed. 
February 12, 2014 @ 09:18 PM
Efil4zaggin

Can someone draft me a good profile description to attract these hoes. Thx in advance.

:0

February 12, 2014 @ 09:23 PM
AmericanLegend

dog just say u signed up for the military and lookin for some poon asap before u ship out to boot camp 

taste the glamour

February 12, 2014 @ 09:29 PM
HBer

Revs you're younger then her kids

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

Please login first to reply.