Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 11, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
inFAMXS

FIRST THIS...

THEN THIS...

IM FUCKING DYING HERE!!!!! HAHAHA
October 11, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
thekidrt

wow thread of the year 

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 11, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
Captain Al

he's supposed to smile/laugh? he looks like he doesn't care, which he stated.

this shit may not be a publicity stunt, but it's niggas like OP who make lowkey shit blow up.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

October 11, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
origins

he's supposed to smile/laugh? he looks like he doesn't care, which he stated.

this shit may not be a publicity stunt, but it's niggas like OP who make lowkey shit blow up.
Doesn't care? Please explain the endless rants he always go on about and how defensive he get's when anyone puts him down. This nigga has really low self-esteem and many mental problems.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

October 11, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
YoungRizal

^ well he's insecure and the first to admit it

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 11, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
nonword

Wow, he really thinks he's changing the world.
October 11, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
goldANDsacks

that's gotta suck. 
October 11, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^ his fault he is famous. 
DEAD at "imma change all this"

:)

October 11, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
bjornvan

At first i was like kanye just let them get to him but now I'm thinking this nigga is a zen master
because i would've been killed a nigga
October 11, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
oneallah

that's gotta suck. 
that mclaren in his garage doe
October 11, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
HandsOfZeus

^ his fault he is famous. 
DEAD at "imma change all this"
You're an idiot
October 11, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
kbos

At first i was like kanye just let them get to him but now I'm thinking this nigga is a zen master
because i would've been killed a nigga

lol that's what im saying.

YO I JUST GOT A TIGHT IDEA. SOMEBODY SHOULD PITCH THIS TOO YE. booby trap the shit out of your property... wait maybe not a good idea can you get sued for that?
October 11, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
dmwalking

Kanye is decent dude.   He does overcompensate a lot.  His music is his escape. It's his alter ego.  He gets to be free in his music.  I get why he puts on that persona for the public.

But the thing is he kinda brings it upon himself.  Why is Jay Z and Beyonce loved and Kanye and Kim hated?   Kanye says things (some incredibly stupid things) that make him look stupid. The public is like, nah, you can't possibly get our respect and herald you as one of the greats after saying some dumb shit like that.   Jay Z, on the other side, also says crazy things like calling himself Jayhova, and talking crazy reckless about how much dough he can splurge....he even bites pieces off of Kanye's image and still succeeds.  Why is he more likable? Cuz he doesn't do stupid things like try to start a women's clothing line, advertise for a streetwear line that never happens, say stupid things like "I wanna be like one of those people in black and white pictures."  Nah, instead Jay Z launches successful business ventures and doesn't say I wanna be the greatest, he just presents the evidence and subtly implies "this is why I'm the greatest."  And needless to say, there's a huge talent and charisma gap between Kim and Beyonce.  

IMO, Kanye should do a lot more doing and a lot less talking. But then again, negative pub is still good pub they say.  But....then again, Jay Z doesn't have pap taking flicks at 4am.  

/rant

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 11, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
SHARKlN

lol kimmel took an L letting this fool come on his show so he could kiss his ass and standby while kanye went on another power rant.

did this millionaire entertainer really just claim to be a victim of class-ism because he can't rub shoulders with the old money white folks in the fashion world?

Good lord, wake up sheeple
October 11, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

that's gotta suck. 
don't you mean Mercedes SLR?
October 11, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
bjornvan

lol kimmel took an L letting this fool come on his show so he could kiss his ass and standby while kanye went on another power rant.

did this millionaire entertainer really just claim to be a victim of class-ism because he can't rub shoulders with the old money white folks in the fashion world?

Good lord, wake up sheeple
He wasn't solely talking about class-ism because of that situation but in general.He's saying no matter how big or small you are your still gonna be a victim of it.Don't get me wrong like a alot of the shit he said could be taken the wrong way, like when he said Kim deserves a star on the hollywood walk of fame, you will automatically think like, that bitch is a no talent nobody, but then again, look at a lot of the people on the stars on the hollywood walk of fame... a lot of no talent nobodies..

@eyetography
its a mercedes slr mcLaren.Most people call it a mclaren because they basically designed it.
October 11, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
reversal

Lol i died at the first stfu in the video. 

Also the comparison of Kanye & Kim with Jay-z & Beyonce is not the same. TMZ love to exploit the Kardashian family and everything Kim does is either scrutinized or put on full blast in the media. You don't see paparazzi following around B and stalking her house bc that simply won't make as much money. Yall really think Jay would be cool, calm and collected if he was the one with Kim? 
October 11, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
dmwalking

Also the comparison of Kanye & Kim with Jay-z & Beyonce is not the same. TMZ love to exploit the Kardashian family and everything Kim does is either scrutinized or put on full blast in the media. You don't see paparazzi following around B and stalking her house bc that simply won't make as much money. Yall really think Jay would be cool, calm and collected if he was the one with Kim? 
LOL you think Jay Z would go for a chick like Kim?  Hahah.  That's my point b.  Kanye brings it on himself.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 11, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
reversal

LOL you think Jay Z would go for a chick like Kim?  Hahah.  That's my point b.  Kanye brings it on himself.  
No you missed my point entirely. I was speaking hypothetically. People can also say that all celebrities bring this on themselves because they became famous, but this shit is ridiculous. Being in front of someone's house @ 4 am in the morning, stopping a door so they can talk to him and take more pictures. They don't do this to Jay and B because it doesn't make as much money it has nothing to do with talent lol. 
October 11, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
99%Shit

that's gotta suck. 
don't you mean Mercedes SLR?
The Mercedes SLR McLaren you mean? Don't drop knowledge that you don't have, especially when you can google/wiki that shit in 2 seconds.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 11, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
mackness

Wow, he really thinks he's changing the world.
Even if he isn't at least he wants to

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 11, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
mackness

Kanye is decent dude.   He does overcompensate a lot.  His music is his escape. It's his alter ego.  He gets to be free in his music.  I get why he puts on that persona for the public.

But the thing is he kinda brings it upon himself.  Why is Jay Z and Beyonce loved and Kanye and Kim hated?   Kanye says things (some incredibly stupid things) that make him look stupid. The public is like, nah, you can't possibly get our respect and herald you as one of the greats after saying some dumb shit like that.   Jay Z, on the other side, also says crazy things like calling himself Jayhova, and talking crazy reckless about how much dough he can splurge....he even bites pieces off of Kanye's image and still succeeds.  Why is he more likable? Cuz he doesn't do stupid things like try to start a women's clothing line, advertise for a streetwear line that never happens, say stupid things like "I wanna be like one of those people in black and white pictures."  Nah, instead Jay Z launches successful business ventures and doesn't say I wanna be the greatest, he just presents the evidence and subtly implies "this is why I'm the greatest."  And needless to say, there's a huge talent and charisma gap between Kim and Beyonce.  

IMO, Kanye should do a lot more doing and a lot less talking. But then again, negative pub is still good pub they say.  But....then again, Jay Z doesn't have pap taking flicks at 4am.  

/rant
Kanye seems way cooler than Jay Z

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 11, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
inFAMXS

I love Kanye. I think he's the GREATEST hip hop ARTIST of all time and people only hate him cause they THINK he's arrogant and cocky. In my eyes he just voices his opinion and speaks the truth. He is a LEGEND, he did CHANGE the game, and he is one of the BEST to ever do it HANDS DOWN. Without Kanye there would be NO Black Album which in my opinion is the Jay Z's best album. He has a right to say what he feels and act the way he does because he EARNED IT plain and simple. If I had over 20 grammies, countless number 1 albumsand hits, paparazzi following me around all the time I would sorta act the same way. 
October 11, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
inFAMXS

/rant
How is trying to start a womens clothing line stupid??? That has to be the smartest clothing line to start if you wanted to sell clothes. Kanye is one of the smartest people in the game If you really LISTEN to what he is saying and trying to get thru to people they would understand smh
October 12, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
kbos

^
Are you trolling or just extremely into Ye's dick flavor?
October 12, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
Pantic

/rant
To be fair, Kanye really hasn't done alot of interviews or public speaking in his time, except for the two he made within the last month and the countless award interuptions it's not like he's in the media spotlight anywhere close to how much other rappers at his popularity level appear.
October 12, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
totalespionage

Real live though, I feel Kanye when he was like "you trying to stop my garage door?". My friend broke my shit basically the same way a few yrs ago and it was like $1000 just to fix. I know thats nothing but toilet paper to Kanye, but it's the principle. Papz so thirsty to get footage of Kanye that they completely throw his humanity out of the window. If it was me hands would have been thrown. 

He pilled off in that Adventador though.
October 12, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
2 Phone Shawty

he look like he wanted that fade

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

October 12, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
Tathens

Can we pause for a second and read the thread title?

"Kanye West has no chill"

i'm all in for slang

but what is this juan hello???

MY BRAND: http://desperotica.com ✿) http://www.tathens.tumblr.com

November 22, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
Soul Rize

yo sometimes  kayne should low key higher a sniper and when he happens to come out the house . The sniper fires but "misses" kayne and "accidently" head shots the paparazzi .

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

Please login first to reply.