Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 13, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
AndreLutherKing

As a lot of y'all know I live in Las Vegas. The majority of my fam lives in LA so when shit happens I'm pretty much never there for it. Earlier this summer my grandma ended up in the hospital for a broken hip/shoulder. I was in LA when this happened so I was able to visit her pretty often. She would have back spasms & shit at night so a nigga made sure to visit because for some reason that calmed her all the way down & stopped all spasms. I left LA to come back to Vegas on the 19th of August & she was set to return home with my grandpa pretty soon after. She returned home sometime late August or early September. I'm not 100% sure but it's around that time frame. Soon after she had a pretty severe Heart Attack. This was her second heart attack. Her first Heart Attack happened when I was around  & it was one of those memories that you just don't remember. It happened when a nigga was asleep but I remember crying so fucking hard when I woke up & they told me. She was basically back the next day after that heart attack but it scared me more than anything else before. This Heart Attack was much worse & actually left her in a coma. Basically she had an infection which led to sepsis & she ended up having a temp of 107. While she was in the hospital for this she ended up having a heart attack & that led to the coma. This happened around last Thursday. I was gonna make a thread then but I wasn't in the right state of mind. My grandma has never made it a secret that I'm her favorite person in the world. I can also say the inverse is true. I've heard that some people can actually help others to come out of a coma just because the person in the coma is thinking of them or whatever. I'm flying out there Saturday morning to visit her. I hope that my presence will bring her out of the coma but if not I'm visiting to say goodbye and thank her for all she has done for me and taught me.

I haven't told anyone about this yet because I've been trying to stay positive. I actually hadn't even cried about this until I started typing this up. I'm typing this up now because I need to just get it off my chest and tell someone. HB is pretty much my fam so I feel like y'all can help a nigga out through this.

If anyone wants to share any similar stories or give advice go ahead. I'll be updating this thread periodically as new events occur.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 13, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
Bet

Good luck fam, I hope she comes out of the coma fine, I am scared about my grandma honestly she is 92 she seems pretty healthy only thing that is degrading is her hearing. She is like a second parent to me and I am just spending as much time as possible with her.
September 13, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
deathwish

yeah dude im super sorry to hear about that, my grandpa went through a liver transplant like 3 years ago and me and him have a veeery close relationship and it was really hard for me because i had a huge feeling he was gonna die, but i kept praying and visiting him and he recovered and he's doing well, i hope the best.
September 13, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
AD

Good luck bruh I hope she's okay my grandmother had a stroke recently
and she still hasn't recovered fully I know that feel I wish you your grandmother
And your family the best man.

Immitation is suicide

September 13, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
craigsagersuit

Stay up, brother. Wish you and your family all the best. You know how to contact a nikka if you need anything

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 13, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
Don Francisco

Hope things turn out well for you fam. You know we here for ya.

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

September 13, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
D2theRama

i feel your pain fam. my uncles dying soon :/
September 13, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
jacobsever

Really sorry to hear that man. I recently lost my grandma after not seeing her for over a year. Fortunately I was able to fly from LA to Illinois for the funeral to say goodbye one last time. Hope all goes well, stay strong.

September 13, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
undercoverism

my grandma had a stroke a week before new years and completely forgot who i was for what i felt was the longest period of time. it was the first time i've ever felt a broken heart. i remember holding her hand the night she went to the hospital, seeing her in a coma, not knowing if she was going to wake up. i remember crying thinking about the times she was well... i remember telling her that i loved her and how much i appreciated everything she's done for me, begging her to wake up. these days, she's well and recognizes my face and has the biggest smile whenever she sees me but still can't get her mind to remember my name. it hurts to see loved ones go through illnesses, especially grandparents since their bodies are weakened, but i'm sure she's strong enough to be thinking of you and is waiting for you to be there when she wakes up. wish the best for your grandma. keeping her in my thoughts fam. 
September 13, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
sbesus

Dear AndreLutherKing,

I wish you strength and guidance so you may cherish every moment you have with your Grandmother tomorrow. I want you to know that your presence will be felt by her spirit, as she will always be watching over you, guiding you, and protecting you. I want you to know that Angels do exist and that God will guide her through the darkness and into Paradise. He will also guide you and your family through this minuscule event, for your future will be brighter than the sun in any universe. 

Sincerely,
SBesus of #HBFAM

P.S. Talk to her, It may seem like she can't hear you, but she actually can. God Bless and Amen. 

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

September 13, 2013 @ 12:19 PM
AndreLutherKing

Thank you to everyone that replied to this thread. I'm getting into LA tomorrow morning at 11:30 & so I'll be at the hospital at around noon. LAX is close as hell to her hospital so I'll be there pretty fast. When I get there I just want to talk & I'll be sure to get everything off my chest that I need to say.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 13, 2013 @ 12:39 PM
darkseid

I wish you and your grandma the best. I sorta know what you're going through. I remember seeing my grandma in the hospital the day before she passed. All you can do is be there for her. I'm starting to get teary eyed now...

Stay up bro.

Pretty Young Thug

September 13, 2013 @ 12:43 PM
taintedlove

I understand that pain of yours, was in similar situation w my grandma.

I sincerely wish your grandma a speedy recovery.
September 13, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
jerrydollaz

just remember to think good things.
positive thoughts are the only way to go.
best wishes fam.
September 13, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
*ER!C

stay up homie, i went through the same thing . .
September 14, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
daytona squared

shoutout to my numb niggas tyler actually told the shit well 

no swag November

September 14, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
eidaow

stay up fam. i hope shit gets better for u, ur fam, and ur grandma

~ h a n s u m ~

September 14, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
Gilly Suits

Andre as you know I am going through tough times too. I am deeply sorry to hear. With my mom she always told me she believed in me and was positive I'd do something in life to make her proud and I know your grandmother feels the same way. It'll be hard man and might bring tears to your eyes constantly but just know her spirit will forever live inside you good or bad; something I am now realizing myself. I hope she makes it out with the sound of your voice on some miraculous stuff but just know HB and myself are here for you bro

Culective.com //

September 14, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
suparise71

Hey Andre sorry to hear man! Supa Rise sends his love

Just think to yourself she will be waiting for you in heaven brother!

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

September 14, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
AndreLutherKing

I'm here right now. Apparently yesterday when my mom told her I was coming she really started reacting opening her eyes & stuff. When I was on my way to the airport today I was nervous as hell. I pride myself on being pretty resistant to nervousness but I felt it. When I arrived I was still nervous but when I saw my mom I knew I had to be strong for the sake of everyone. I stopped by mom grandparents house to see my grandpa before I left & I saw him cry for the first time ever. We came to the hospital & she was on the 6th floor so we had to take the elevator. On the way up my mom told me to not freak out cause she doesn't look like herself. Before we could go in the room we had to put on a gown & gloves because she had the infection. When I got in the room I could see my mom start tearing up so I just put on all of my confidence to try & help her collect herself. My mom left me alone & I just talked to my grandma for a cool 30/40 minutes. She was still pretty much in a coma but when I started talking she started trying to talk. At one point she opened her eyes & looked at me how she always had whenever she had seen me after awhile. I just talked for 30/40 or so until the doctor had to come in to change her iv or whatever. Right now I'm just sitting in the waiting room typing this up on my iPod using the Hospital Wifi

September 14, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
malik58

suspended

Hope all goes well bro, keep us updated. 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

September 14, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
thirdworlds

Stay up my guy. Hoping for the best for you and your grandma. 

I've never even had the pleasure of meeting my grandparents, so I can't imagine what you're going through. Hope all goes well fam. 
September 14, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
unemployed

Stay strong fam
September 15, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
DykeTyson

This was tough reading. Reminds me somewhat of the passing of my grandfather. Be around your fam as much as possible. They need you. Stay up fam.

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

September 15, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
meFLOW

tldr sorry dude 

you gotta keep your head up doe

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

September 15, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
dagreezyman

yo i know how that is man, shit sucks
September 15, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
sbesus

To AndreLuther

I'm glad to hear that she was able to see you again. As well as the time your and your family put into spending with her. Every second that everybody was there only gave her more strength and more comfort. With all of you there, made her realize that her entire life wasn't for nothing, for she was able to see the beautiful people that her kids and grand kids have become and yet to become. 

For every parent or grand parent on the stairway to heaven, the greatest thing for them to see is their legacy, still being passed on.

Sincerly,
SBesus & HBFam
May Angels Ride With You.

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

September 16, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
AndreLutherKing

I'm fucking pissed now. The stupid ass doctor decides to try to feed her applesauce & just leave. Yesterday this nigga tells us she can't have water because she might choke & he decides applesauce is ok now. When I walked in she was choking & we just see an open thing of applesauce with a spoon in it. I go to tell the nurse & this nigga just laughs & says "Oh the Doctor did that" & started smiling. I almost cussed his ass out but I just let him go & suction it out. If I hadn't walked in when I did she would have died. Fuck this hospital

September 16, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
malik58

suspended

what the fuck I'm almost positive that's negligence b, I'm taking first responder and that's some shit you could sue for holy shit

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

September 16, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
craigsagersuit

I go to tell the nurse & this nigga just laughs & says "Oh the Doctor did that" & started smiling. 

woulda punched that bitch ass nurse in the throat

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Please login first to reply.