Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 5, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
Lethal Interjection

LOL it seems like everyone has a mudd butt story from middle school

Never buying Nike again, until they upgrade quality to an extent that I would get my money's worth

September 5, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
drbazing

Haha so many L's. I admire everyone's honesty so I'm not gonna make fun of anyone lol

Anyways, my biggest L was back in HS. I'm an incoming senior in the football team and my time to shine and I was a starting slot receiver, then I broke my clavicle on the first week of camp. I was out for the rest of the season. I became a utility person sad transporting equipment, giving out water, cheering in games, recording 7on7s and scrimmages, etc, for the whole season. Quitting the team was always on my mind but that just looks bad on me, teammates might say I was only in it for the pride of being on the team rather than being an actual teammate. I was miserable everyday and when we lost during the playoffs, I didn't feel anything else but freedom. It was finally over, 4 years of HS football with my last year doing boring stuff.
September 5, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
nathanieldowneyx

7th grade went to a party and the girl hosting it took her clothes off down to her panties and was dancing wround and tried to pour beer down my throat, but back then I was really righteous so I was like nooand left the room. She ended up fucking her cousin on the couch with everylne else in the room... but when I came out everh one was hooking up, and this one girl was like, oh wow, (my name) we have an equal amount lf boys and girls here, and everyone else is taken... I was like yeah, that sucks... and didnt catch the hint. So I just went to sleep,and woke up to my friend smashing his girl above me on the bunk, wnd I heard her ask I think he's awake, and he was like yoo? So I pretended to sleep as they proceeded.

Had 6 girl friends never kissed one...
wait wtf you were at a party in 7th grade where everyone was hooking up and fuckin? 
worddddddddddd wtf is that shit
September 5, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
The Ders

Here's another one, never told a soul about this.

About 8 or so years ago I moved to a different city and changed schools, in my then 7th grade class everyone talked to me because I was the "new kid" in school, I didn't really mind but I was always socially awkward and shy around people. I didn't have any friends at the time and I wanted to fit in with people at school (was mostly asian populated and I'm not asian so I didn't really fit in), back then those hoodies with comic characters on the front with zippers that go up to the top of the hood were in. I went to the mall and bought some dorky spiderman version and wore it to school (I thought it was so damn cool at the time). That same day this group of guys came up to me and started saying stuff like "cool hoodie man, where'd you get it?", I thought they were being genuine but I realized they were just being sarcastic assholes. I tried to walk away but they kept following me around and making fun of me then they boxed me and started saying that shit to my face. I went home depressed as fuck and it really ruined the rest of my time there. Forreal though hate fuccbois that pick on people in groups

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

September 5, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
It's Only Hype

LOL it seems like everyone has a mudd butt story from middle school
Yeah man I shit myself in school, but it was like in 1st grade or maybe even Kinder

Cracks me up thinking about it

September 5, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
Soul Rize

dam i remember back in 8th grade there was this Asian girl that was A1 to me. smart, good looking, and everything i could dream off. i liked her since 6th grade and w/e classes i had with her my grades always improved cuz i put myself in group / partner with her. ( got report cards to prove it smh..) and i heard rumors around 7th grade that she liked me im like oh shit blushing and i was weak so i didn't ask her out. but by the end of 8th grade i was like fuck i gotta do this before high school. to much competition anything can happen i need to secure her now. So we go on a health field trip and my friends all know i like her but im pussy to ask her out. and even her sister knew i liked her. So the moment came we were leaving and everyone was like go go dam it go!. im fuckin up like FUCK THIS IS IT NOW OR NEVER and i walk over to her and im like "hey , wanna go out with me (couldn't even look her in the eyes) and i remember this like yesterday she said "EWWWW " out so fucking loud " i think were better off as friends " and i took a double bullet but i was man enough to stay cool to get to dark buss to be like 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 5, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
The Ders

dam i remember back in 8th grade there was this Asian girl that was A1 to me. smart, good looking, and everything i could dream off. i liked her since 6th grade and w/e classes i had with her my grades always improved cuz i put myself in group / partner with her. ( got report cards to prove it smh..) and i heard rumors around 7th grade that she liked me im like oh shit blushing and i was weak so i didn't ask her out. but by the end of 8th grade i was like fuck i gotta do this before high school. to much competition anything can happen i need to secure her now. So we go on a health field trip and my friends all know i like her but im pussy to ask her out. and even her sister knew i liked her. So the moment came we were leaving and everyone was like go go dam it go!. im fuckin up like FUCK THIS IS IT NOW OR NEVER and i walk over to her and im like "hey , wanna go out with me (couldn't even look her in the eyes) and i remember this like yesterday she said "EWWWW " out so fucking loud " i think were better off as friends " and i took a double bullet but i was man enough to stay cool to get to dark buss to be like 
i'm here for you soulrize, that kinda shit completely shatters confidence and self respect. I remember we had school dances and we were forced to practice with assigned partners, girl who I was assigned to dance with said the same shit, like just hearing it and seeing the look in their face, the disgust, makes you question yourself

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

September 5, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
street lights

i had smoked buds a few times prior to highschool and had been around buds my whole life but all that other shit i had only heard about. well its maybe like a month into freshman year seeing the homies doing e and shrooms, well i said fuck it, i start doing hella e and random fucking pills the homies would hand me saying shit like "its a painkiller dude take it". and i decided to slang e, i meet up with a friend of a friend of a friend and buy 80 dollars worth of blue dolphins. i start spreading the word to all the drug users at the school and got a few sells with great feedback. i think it was two days after i bought the blue dolphins i take a few e pills(not from my shit), and everything is going great, i might have even made a sell that day. its about mid day and im on my way to the restroom when 2 liaisons roll up to me talking about "why are you walking funny?" (wtf) then ask what was in my pocket, instinctively i say "eraser" and they ask to see it, lo and behold its a lighter. they take me to the office to give me detention or whatever the fuck and search me, im thinking holy fuck i am sooo fucked i have ecstasy in my front pocket how am i going to dodge prison. during me sitting in the office one of the principles asks me to look into her eyes, thank satan tho that she thought my eyes were dilated because of me be scared. well they eventually find the e and ask what it was, i tell them and they look at me like im stupid, they call my parents and a pig up to the office, they look at some chart make a few calls and holy shit, it was alleve. i got suspended for three days and got disappointed looks from my parents. i always look back in a shameful laugh. i kept doing drugs after but have since stopped, i only smoke herbs now.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

September 5, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
chief

i'm here for you soulrize, that kinda shit completely shatters confidence and self respect. I remember we had school dances and we were forced to practice with assigned partners, girl who I was assigned to dance with said the same shit, like just hearing it and seeing the look in their face, the disgust, makes you question yourself
the trick is to go "oh god gross" before they can do it, cause then they would just try to prove themselves. if not, you can at least act like you don't want to be paired anymore than she does with you

•••

September 6, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
AndreLutherKing

This was my 5th grade year at Oak Street Elementary back in Inglewood. I had spent the last 3 years here & I was basically that nigga, Captain of the basketball/flag football team & I was on the baseball/soccer team. Through all these sports I always had a cute girl cheering a nigga on from the sidelines & shit, I was really feeling myself. Before 5th grade a nigga ain''t really have to try because to these niggas I was going to the NBA, my hoop dreams ain't really pan out but to them I was Kobe my nigga. First day I walked into my class & I seen this broad who I never had seen again (Apparently it was her first day). Shawty was fine my nigga. Shawty had a nigga feeling like a young Drake. For the first time I was really nervous around a bitch. For the first few weeks I hadn't talked to her yet. Finally a nigga got put right next to her on the seating chart so I could finally make my move. Throughout the year I talk to her & I thought we were bonding or whatever whatever. Sometime around April she told me she wasn't going to be going to the same Middle School as me (we graduated in June. This shit really had me feeling some type of way. I knew my time was nearing an end so I needed to make my move soon. My School's basketball team was in 2 leagues, The Lennox league & the Inglewood league, so I had basketball games too often to really do my thing with Shawty. We were in the playoffs & shit so I felt like I had to prioritize the team over her cause we were 1st place in both leagues & I was going to the NBA. I look up & it's already the last week of school. I'm thinking yo it's now or never to do this shit. She really had a nigga nervous so I was waiting for the last possible moment to tell her. The day before our graduation I sent Shawty a page long message on Myspace talmbout all my feels & shit. I remember sitting there for like 10 minutes thinking about the repercussions of sending this shit. The next day is my graduation & I'm avoiding her on the low. I ended up going on the stage like 8 times for different activities & shit so it was kinda hard to avoid her. I had a speech & I got picked to play the recorder for my class & I was trying my hardest to not look at her. After graduation, I'm standing with all my niggas from the basketball team because we were set to play both of our championship about a week later. Outta nowhere she walks up on some, Can I talk to you shit. At this point a nigga's heart really dropping. She pulls me aside & does a lot of talking. I wasn't really paying much attention & I can't remember much of what she said, but at the end of this I got the gist of what she was saying, she curved/friendzoned a nigga all in 1 quick motion. This she really through me off. I didn't even walk back to my niggas after, I just found my mom & left. We went to Sizzler's after & I had 2 pieces of watermelon or some minute amount of food because I really lost my appetite. When we got home I took off the suit I wore to graduation & just laid on the bathroom floor for an hour. When I finally got up I blocked her on Myspace & I tried to act like that shit didn't happen. I stared at the fucking message I sent her for like an hour & was just crying in the inside. That week I should have been practicing for the championship games but I wasn't feeling up to it. First game we play is in the Lennox league & I ended up fouling out in the 3rd quarter & they went on a 20 point run after I got out the game, we got fucking killed. The next game is in a few days & is in the Inglewood league & I knew I had to win this for my team cause I let them down. It ended up being a 1 point game with like 17 seconds left. I took the ball up the court & dribbled trying to get in position until there was only 5 seconds left. I shook a defender & took a wide-open midrange jumper & barely skimmed the rim my nigga... I basically airballed the fucking shot. I just remember crying on the floor for like 10 minutes before 2 niggas from my team came & picked me up.

My bitch was gone, my NBA dreams were gone. Fuck the end on 5th grade my nigga

Recently though I did get some type of closure. I saw the girl's facebook page & she fat now. I won the battle in the long run

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 6, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

The feels

#Sadboyz

This thread is 10/10
September 6, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
Lethal Interjection

i had smoked buds a few times prior to highschool and had been around buds my whole life but all that other shit i had only heard about. well its maybe like a month into freshman year seeing the homies doing e and shrooms, well i said fuck it, i start doing hella e and random fucking pills the homies would hand me saying shit like "its a painkiller dude take it". and i decided to slang e, i meet up with a friend of a friend of a friend and buy 80 dollars worth of blue dolphins. i start spreading the word to all the drug users at the school and got a few sells with great feedback. i think it was two days after i bought the blue dolphins i take a few e pills(not from my shit), and everything is going great, i might have even made a sell that day. its about mid day and im on my way to the restroom when 2 liaisons roll up to me talking about "why are you walking funny?" (wtf) then ask what was in my pocket, instinctively i say "eraser" and they ask to see it, lo and behold its a lighter. they take me to the office to give me detention or whatever the fuck and search me, im thinking holy fuck i am sooo fucked i have ecstasy in my front pocket how am i going to dodge prison. during me sitting in the office one of the principles asks me to look into her eyes, thank satan tho that she thought my eyes were dilated because of me be scared. well they eventually find the e and ask what it was, i tell them and they look at me like im stupid, they call my parents and a pig up to the office, they look at some chart make a few calls and holy shit, it was alleve. i got suspended for three days and got disappointed looks from my parents. i always look back in a shameful laugh. i kept doing drugs after but have since stopped, i only smoke herbs now.
Yo you got lucky dawg.... I was considering taking that dealer life to get some flow.. but after a few homies got caught up I was like fuck ittttttt.... but damnnn just suspensioncool

Never buying Nike again, until they upgrade quality to an extent that I would get my money's worth

September 6, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
Captain Al

9th grade. i fell in love with this girl smdh.... fuck man.  

last year she offered to take me to homecoming (sus) i was like i'll think about it. so i bought my tickets, and a new suit. she started making plans and shit. then this bitch started talking about bringing her boyfriend that goes to another school. 
i felt to ashamed hb fam... i didn't know what to do. so the day before HC i told her i couldn't go....  

so the year went on, before we'd talk a lot but i started avoiding her...
so one day while walking to class with my nigga, we see her so my nigga confronts her. he told her that i liked her. and she's like "ok?..." 
so my sus as says "i don't like you, i like [my friend]"
then i kiss this nigga on the cheek 

so a few weeks after that she's having her sweet16 party and she inviting people
she never comes to me so i confronted her
i asked her why she didn't invite me
she was like "i'm not your friend anymore, you don't talk to me.... don't talk to me" and she walked away fam.... i was one of the only niggas who didn't go at school (she invited paris!)

fast forward to this year. i have 2 classes with her, and rarely talk to her. i have the guts to, but i'm to embarrassed fam.

i'm still in love fam. i hate this feeling so much

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

September 6, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Captain Al

oh yea on the first day of school. she said hi to me in class. i was like "don'y talk to me, you're disrespectful"
and she was like "w.e al, you know you love me"
then her friends started giggling.

she had me SILENT hb. i was paralyzed 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

September 6, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
chief

^
lol reminds me of my 9th grade dance where my fine ass female friend wanted to go to the dance with me. i'll just let this meme lay it out for you:

•••

September 6, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
Berserker

This was my 5th grade year at Oak Street Elementary back in Inglewood. I had spent the last 3 years here & I was basically that nigga, Captain of the basketball/flag football team & I was on the baseball/soccer team. Through all these sports I always had a cute girl cheering a nigga on from the sidelines & shit, I was really feeling myself. Before 5th grade a nigga ain''t really have to try because to these niggas I was going to the NBA, my hoop dreams ain't really pan out but to them I was Kobe my nigga. First day I walked into my class & I seen this broad who I never had seen again (Apparently it was her first day). Shawty was fine my nigga. Shawty had a nigga feeling like a young Drake. For the first time I was really nervous around a bitch. For the first few weeks I hadn't talked to her yet. Finally a nigga got put right next to her on the seating chart so I could finally make my move. Throughout the year I talk to her & I thought we were bonding or whatever whatever. Sometime around April she told me she wasn't going to be going to the same Middle School as me (we graduated in June. This shit really had me feeling some type of way. I knew my time was nearing an end so I needed to make my move soon. My School's basketball team was in 2 leagues, The Lennox league & the Inglewood league, so I had basketball games too often to really do my thing with Shawty. We were in the playoffs & shit so I felt like I had to prioritize the team over her cause we were 1st place in both leagues & I was going to the NBA. I look up & it's already the last week of school. I'm thinking yo it's now or never to do this shit. She really had a nigga nervous so I was waiting for the last possible moment to tell her. The day before our graduation I sent Shawty a page long message on Myspace talmbout all my feels & shit. I remember sitting there for like 10 minutes thinking about the repercussions of sending this shit. The next day is my graduation & I'm avoiding her on the low. I ended up going on the stage like 8 times for different activities & shit so it was kinda hard to avoid her. I had a speech & I got picked to play the recorder for my class & I was trying my hardest to not look at her. After graduation, I'm standing with all my niggas from the basketball team because we were set to play both of our championship about a week later. Outta nowhere she walks up on some, Can I talk to you shit. At this point a nigga's heart really dropping. She pulls me aside & does a lot of talking. I wasn't really paying much attention & I can't remember much of what she said, but at the end of this I got the gist of what she was saying, she curved/friendzoned a nigga all in 1 quick motion. This she really through me off. I didn't even walk back to my niggas after, I just found my mom & left. We went to Sizzler's after & I had 2 pieces of watermelon or some minute amount of food because I really lost my appetite. When we got home I took off the suit I wore to graduation & just laid on the bathroom floor for an hour. When I finally got up I blocked her on Myspace & I tried to act like that shit didn't happen. I stared at the fucking message I sent her for like an hour & was just crying in the inside. That week I should have been practicing for the championship games but I wasn't feeling up to it. First game we play is in the Lennox league & I ended up fouling out in the 3rd quarter & they went on a 20 point run after I got out the game, we got fucking killed. The next game is in a few days & is in the Inglewood league & I knew I had to win this for my team cause I let them down. It ended up being a 1 point game with like 17 seconds left. I took the ball up the court & dribbled trying to get in position until there was only 5 seconds left. I shook a defender & took a wide-open midrange jumper & barely skimmed the rim my nigga... I basically airballed the fucking shot. I just remember crying on the floor for like 10 minutes before 2 niggas from my team came & picked me up.

My bitch was gone, my NBA dreams were gone. Fuck the end on 5th grade my nigga

Recently though I did get some type of closure. I saw the girl's facebook page & she fat now. I won the battle in the long run

these bitches have a lot of power in a man's formative years (3rd grade to high school)
A bitch can have you questioning yourself and making you self conscious as shit

smh, shout out to all da 5th graders out there tho

Out here Rick Rossin' it

September 6, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
thekidrt

GOAT thread, I haven't laughed this much in such a long time, keep it coming hahahha

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

September 6, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
thekidrt

man i taken more Ls then most of yall, i been bashed so many times, i been legit beat the fuk up 20+ times, my nose been broken on idleast 7 diffrent occasions
that means you're frail 

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

September 6, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
AndreLutherKing

these bitches have a lot of power in a man's formative years (3rd grade to high school)
A bitch can have you questioning yourself and making you self conscious as shit

smh, shout out to all da 5th graders out there tho
It made me into a better man tbh. It taught me that these bitches ain't shit

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 6, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
AndreLutherKing

man i taken more Ls then most of yall, i been bashed so many times, i been legit beat the fuk up 20+ times, my nose been broken on idleast 7 diffrent occasions
Yo John is that why your nose looks like that? I was just thinking it was inferior genetics.

September 6, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
w)entandrew

lol imma have to read the rest later. but..

In like 7th grade I was getting ballsier skating on stairs and loading docks.  I had just got a new Jimmy Greco deck, and at the time i was short as fuck.  This deck went damn near up to my belly button. I had just got this shit gripped by some new black magic grip tape.. either way i was skating in my back yard, my deck had only a 2 stair i used to fuck around on.  Something went wrong and the board just kicked up and i got hit in the nuts.  I have been credit carded before, but my feet didnt even hit the fucking ground.  I was frozen in the air, popsicled.  upright with some hang time for what felt to be 3-5 seconds. i fell, my brother and homie laughed and left me outside like any regular skate injury.  My shit still hurt so i limped my broke ass upstairs and passed out for about an hour.  woke up to piss, groin still hurt.  i look down, and right where the rubber meets the road, where the balls connect to the leg, there was a deep laceration. in hindsight, definitely needed to get stitches, but i sterilized it and bandaged it together. it healed perfectly, had my doctor, Dr. Wang check it out. She referred me to a Urologist, also named Dr. Wang that said everything was cool.  Anyways I walked funny for a few weeks and the joke became for my friends to say shit about having one nut in public just making it awkward.  RIP to big L 

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

September 6, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
street lights

Yo you got lucky dawg.... I was considering taking that dealer life to get some flow.. but after a few homies got caught up I was like fuck ittttttt.... but damnnn just suspension
tell me about man haha. still doesn't excuse my fuckboyness buying a bag full of alleve.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

September 6, 2013 @ 11:16 AM
meFLOW

Im not gunna even start with any of mine ive taken so much but ive made same great W's also

girls look at me like

- Tracy Jackson
i dont get your false persona b 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

September 6, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
suparise71

Im not gunna even start with any of mine ive taken so much but ive made same great W's also

girls look at me like

- Tracy Jackson
i dont get your false persona b 
aint false i know the art of attraction i just need to be where girls are at, i dont have any girls as of right now because i havent been where the girls are at plus i need a job 

Sucks tbh man but ive had a damn lot of time to work on myself and be able to learn the art of attraction

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

September 7, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
smegmashark

I dunno if you guys read my post in dat relationship thread but that's definitely my biggest L. Ima repost it here.
Quote originally from my relationship thread post:
"
So I know im a low post recent register fuck boi but I need some advice
and don't know where to go cuz dis shit embarrassing as fuck. anyway

let's cut to the chase. so I have an abnormally hairy ass. like not a

little hairy butt like fur rug shit. like most people ain't seen shit

like this. anyway well around a year ago when I was graduating from

highschool me and some of my boys did a grad prank where we went on the

roof of our school and put a 10 ft poster of my ass on a sunroof

pointing in to the school cafeteria. then eventually people figured out

it was my ass after having all seen it and talking about it. then the

girl I liked a lot for a long time had seen it and texted me late that

night asking if I want my ass waxed. I kinda had oneitis for her......

since it was like 12:30 at night I assumed it was a booty call since she

had shown signs that she was into me before. I thought I was in for

some dome or something. so she says come over. so I head over to her

house and go in her basement and find her and her really hot friend. so

at this point I'm getting super stoked thinking I'm bout to have a

threesome. anyway I see the girl I dig and she told me to take my pants

off that she's actually gonna wax my ass then she has a 'surprise' for

me. so her and her friend just waxing my bear ass. it hurt real bad so I

tell her to bring me a bottle of whisky I brought along. I know

drinking while waxing makes you bleed but it was to ridiculous so I had

to drink. so I have a few swigs and her friend asks for a shot so I pass

the bottle. next thing I know when I think she's waxing around my corn

hole I feel a rush of wetness. I turn around to see she put the bottle
in my ass and I consumed roughly a shot or two before she pulled it out.

I turn around to tell her to fucj off and leave but I trip on my pants

and eat shit on her rug. before I even know it my but hole burns like a

mother fucker, but something feels weird even for the situation. I'm so

inebriated I can hardly move and my butt feels stretched out. I manage

to move my head to see my crush pegging my virgin butthole with a little

dildo. shocked and in buttpain I try to get my phone outta my pocket

but I threw up all over my a.p.c. denim and pass out. woke up the next

morning in her car with pink pajama bottoms and a gausepad in my ass. I

ran for my life halfway across the city..... didn't talk to her for a

year totally ruined my self esteem and confidence. since then I've still

miraculously managed to hook up with two girls. but I still have a

strange attraction to the girl who pegged me. I want to get revenge by

buttfucking her. she appologized to me last week and wants to kick it.

I'm conflicted my demonic oneitis says kick it with her but assert my

dominance and don't get tricked. the rest of me says don't ever talk to

her again and move to a different city. what do you guys think???? the

hot friend of hers has a video I don't know how I'm going to get rid of

that......."

http://yungcrunchy.tumblr.com/

September 7, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

that shit hurts me i feel for you bro i really do

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

September 7, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
iggyhaxor

any og members remember the story about the dude who shat himself on the subway and it got in his boots

lmaooo
September 7, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
mackness

So Smeg, they shoved a dildo up your ass?  

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 7, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
Cxstanza

I manage to move my head to see my crush pegging my virgin butthole with a little
dildo. shocked and in buttpain I try to get my phone outta my pocket but I threw up all over my a.p.c. denim and pass out. woke up the next morning in her car with pink pajama bottoms and a gausepad in my ass.

this is some seriously traumatic shit man jesus
dying at the subtle apc reference though 
September 7, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
De Niro

This happened when I was in 8th grade in middle school and we had to practice square dancing with a partner in PE so I just picked this girl and she started laughing and looking at her friend and whispering to her and I lowkey was feeling the girl but as time passed by I was walking past her and her group of friends and I heard them talk about me and pointing/looking and I heard, "You know I think he likes you and you would make a cute couple," and she says, "Eww I heard he is Vietnamese and they are fucking gross."  The bitch was Chinese and her fucking friends were giggling at me as I walked by; shit got me feeling sad and angry in the inside cuz the shit was racist and she embarrassed me in front of her friends behind my back and I didn't do shit about it. after that moment I avoided the hoe and it made me angry seeing her smile and talk with her friends. Shit destroyed my confidence and my sense of racial pride at that age but I lived in an area that many blacks/Hispanics live in so I got used to the racial jokes and shot back at them and didn't give a fuck and made me stronger as a person, but if any of yall never ever had that feeling of someone humiliating you just because of the way you are, it really fucking hurts

Please login first to reply.