FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 14, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
JohnvHarrison

DEAD 
lmaooo
 i wonder if thats legit
hell no, Spike Lee did this like a year ago

its like some 70 year old's house

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 14, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

There is a witness "John" who was interviewed by the police. He stated to them that he saw Martin straddling Zimmerman who is on the ground.

"the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-w…

Let's assume this is true and really happened. If im Zimmerman would i just stay there and let martin beat me to potentially death? It's obvious that Martin had the advantage in size.

Zimmerman was reportedly "heading back to his suv"

Now let's assume this is true also. Forget abut the past confrontation, it seems like Zimmerman saw that Trayvon was not a threat and decided to get back into the car. Trayvon assaults Zimmerman and Zimmerman pulls out a gun and proceeds to shoot Martin.Is it self-defense? Arguable and certainly a possibility but we won't know the full story for sure.

There were also several reports that Zimmerman was on the ground, bloodied, and screaming for help

Lets look at Martin. He's walking home with his skittles and Arizona and he notices Zimmerman following him. If I was Him I'd confront him and ask him why he's following me. I WOULDN'T proceed to irritate a confrontation because I am unarmed and I have no idea what Zimmerman was. I wouldn't be looking for trouble. Had Martin done anything like this nothing would have happened. Zimmerman would have seen the skittles and Arizona and potentially apologized to Martin.

And this http://newsone.com/1955295/new-black-panther-party-trayvon-martin/

how does this help?
July 14, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
malik58

suspended

Check out riflosangeles Instagram page, they put a pic up little Tokyo and some car jacking a and shit warning people not to go over there tonight. Riots are already starting cool

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

July 14, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
bjornvan

Race does play an important part in this trial what are you talking about...?
Not what you just typed.
July 14, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
SonOfRise

DEAD 
Tbh anyone that try's to fuck with I hope gets caught because they want to get him sent to jail for breaking laws and stupid ass kids want to break laws also to try to prove a point doesn't help. 
Eye for an eye keep that in mind. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 14, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
JStorm803

Infuriating..and depressing all at the same time. Feel bad for that dudes family.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 14, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
SonOfRise

Check out riflosangeles Instagram page, they put a pic up little Tokyo and some car jacking a and shit warning people not to go over there tonight. Riots are already starting
Fuck everyone in Los Angeles. I hate riots ruining your own city because of something that most likely happens everyday in their city happened in Florida. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 14, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
bjornvan

There is a witness "John" who was interviewed by the police. He stated to them that he saw Martin straddling Zimmerman who is on the ground.

"the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-w…

Let's assume this is true and really happened. If im Zimmerman would i just stay there and let martin beat me to potentially death? It's obvious that Martin had the advantage in size.

Zimmerman was reportedly "heading back to his suv"

Now let's assume this is true also. Forget abut the past confrontation, it seems like Zimmerman saw that Trayvon was not a threat and decided to get back into the car. Trayvon assaults Zimmerman and Zimmerman pulls out a gun and proceeds to shoot Martin.Is it self-defense? Arguable and certainly a possibility but we won't know the full story for sure.

There were also several reports that Zimmerman was on the ground, bloodied, and screaming for help

Lets look at Martin. He's walking home with his skittles and Arizona and he notices Zimmerman following him. If I was Him I'd confront him and ask him why he's following me. I WOULDN'T proceed to irritate a confrontation because I am unarmed and I have no idea what Zimmerman was. I wouldn't be looking for trouble. Had Martin done anything like this nothing would have happened. Zimmerman would have seen the skittles and Arizona and potentially apologized to Martin.

And this http://newsone.com/1955295/new-black-panther-party-trayvon-martin/

how does this help?
Your assumptions on how shit went down dont help nothing.And yo link sure as hell dont help your point about black people thinking its a race issue because white people liked the shit on facebook
July 14, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
SonOfRise

I don't see how riots are cool to you Malik your probably some punk kid who needs to grow up. 
Shit happens like this every fucking day. 

Grow up. This is earth not a fucking utopia. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 14, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
nochurch

Just seen this shit

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 14, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^^ account suspended 

:)

July 14, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
ToMuchMayo

Just seen this shit

July 14, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
SonOfRise

Zimmerman should have been guilty but you just can't call a case like that its almost like the movie twelve angry men. You have to know every detail the jury most likely did not have enough evidence to call the case. 
Imagine having that power, to sentence a man for something he believed what he did was right. 
What if it happened to you? Would you want some jury to just call some bullshit even tho there was not enough evidence? Most likely you won't want that. I know for damn sure I wouldn't. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 14, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
bjornvan

Just seen this shit

wow lmao people are fucked up
tbh im not even surprised he not guilty because of how long this case was.
July 14, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Just seen this shit

see i wasent even mad at first but this man is laughing after killing a person. This is ridiculous!!

:)

July 14, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 14, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
SonOfRise

That was probably during the Skype troll

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 14, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
SonOfRise

The case was not long at all. Probably was not long enough.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 14, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
oneallah

DEAD 
even if this is real, you really think that niga going back home? hes gonna move out the fucking country and move to cuba like that nsa leaker
July 14, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
ToMuchMayo

If a dude is laughing in court he knows he not guilty.
July 14, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
ToMuchMayo

im dead
July 14, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
thekidrt

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

July 14, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
Captain Al

Let's put jokes aside folk. This is life. This is America where the life of Black and Brown people means nothing to the nation.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 14, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
SLiNG BLADE

thekidrt

Let's put jokes aside folk. This is life. This is America where the life of Black and Brown people means nothing to the nation.
dark ass dude nearly blends in, had to turn the brightness up to see him

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

Pantic

Man its fucking unacceptable that such an ugly overweight fuckboy can sit there and laugh in court after taking someones life and walk away with it. 
July 14, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
jamesjebbia

If they tried to get him for manslaughter instead of murder 2 he would have probably been guilty

edit: let's not forget this is the same state that found Casey Anthony innocent
July 14, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
jaded

If they tried to get him for manslaughter instead of murder 2 he would have probably been guilty

edit: let's not forget this is the same state that found Casey Anthony innocent
They were allowed to consider manslaughter, they still found him not guilty. Did you even follow the trial?

July 14, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
jaded

July 14, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
ToMuchMayo

went too far

Please login first to reply.