Thinking of buying a new car

June 12, 2013 @ 20:54:32
dumbasses always say shit like buy a honda civic or something and try to scare u away from german cars...dont listen anyone with a brain can maintain an e30/36 with a part time job lol bunch of ricers 

i love u all

June 12, 2013 @ 23:17:51
i got an iS300, hoe rides way smooth. its from I think 97. i would recommend it.
you dont even know you car's manufacturing date. IS came out 98/99
June 12, 2013 @ 23:29:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
dumbasses always say shit like buy a honda civic or something and try to scare u away from german cars...dont listen anyone with a brain can maintain an e30/36 with a part time job lol bunch of ricers 
They say that to save someone money..you know what the bill of daily driving a e46 m3 is. I would suggest a Bmw non m series, if you want a german car, most reliable out of the group.
5-8k is a low budget, you gotta be specific with what you want the car to do.
How much you can afford in payment, insurance, hauling things, carrying friends etc gotta think about this shit
June 12, 2013 @ 23:29:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
double post 
June 13, 2013 @ 06:40:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
i got an iS300, hoe rides way smooth. its from I think 97. i would recommend it.
you dont even know you car's manufacturing date. IS came out 98/99
caught ! LOL.

Originally posted by Inactive User
Originally posted by Inactive User
Originally posted by Inactive User
5-8k wont buy him no porsche truck
with a down and financing monthly you can
unless you make solid upper 4/5 digits monthly, no dealers gonna finance a used 30k+ Cayenne.
the dealers here where i live will let you finance a used cayenne starting at 25k but then again like you what you said, you need them big cash flow to finance it monthly

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

June 13, 2013 @ 14:53:56
dont buy a car unless all else is prioritize first. A roof over your head, food, other bills, etc.

Don't be a fool.
June 14, 2013 @ 06:01:55
how about a 350z? used ones can range from 7k-12k! 
June 14, 2013 @ 06:17:00
a used fairlady Z can range from 12-36k depending on the milage ...

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

June 14, 2013 @ 08:51:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
a used fairlady Z can range from 12-36k depending on the milage ...
not in my area smokeyface lowest I seen a clean title was 5.7k for all stock with fair milage!
June 14, 2013 @ 12:43:06
^ looks pretty nice. 
June 14, 2013 @ 15:31:25
damn no wonder why that's cheap all the 350z in my area didn't reach beyond 70k miles 

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

Please login first to reply.
x