Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 21, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
Ruthless

Be honest. I'm thinking a good 1% of posters here get decent women in bed on a regular basis. I at most will go without puss for a couple months but as of right now I got a decent number of chicks down for a booty call. Who's a real nigga? Virgins/no pussy getting ass niggas can downvote cuz y'all can't relate. On HB all day everyday I kno for a fact y'all ain't fuckin 

Let me see those downvotes

May 21, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
Ruthless

Wouldn't be surprised if I get the most pussy on this site 

May 21, 2013 @ 02:37 AM

Inactive

I don't get any 
May 21, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
oneallah

i clearly can admit that you usually dont see beautiful latin women or white women usually going for arabic nigas u know,
but you know what makes my no ass getting arabic ass better than you pretty london looking motherfuckers?

im on hard mode, not easy like you guys
May 21, 2013 @ 02:52 AM

Inactive

i clearly can admit that you usually dont see beautiful latin women or white women usually going for arabic nigas u know,
but you know what makes my no ass getting arabic ass better than you pretty london looking motherfuckers?

im on hard mode, not easy like you guys
arabic people are extremely diverse imo

you are like neutral on the spectrum of colors

if race was on the color spectrum you would probably be like gray, in between white and black

so your advantage is really good 
May 21, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
oneallah

^yah i guess u got a point
because i do be seeing some arabic dudes with pretty white chicks
May 21, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

u act lik nighas aint got smart fones 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

May 21, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
Ayoma

suspended

I never kissed or had sex with a girl. I'm 24. Forever alone, no lies.
May 21, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
Araab-Muzik

Be honest. I'm thinking a good 1% of posters here get decent women in bed on a regular basis. I at most will go without puss for a couple months but as of right now I got a decent number of chicks down for a booty call. Who's a real nigga? Virgins/no pussy getting ass niggas can downvote cuz y'all can't relate. On HB all day everyday I kno for a fact y'all ain't fuckin 
If you have to open a thread asking the question then we all know you ain't getting any period.
May 21, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
Hashy

Me honestly. No duck tales; I get bitches like uncle drew get buckets.
May 21, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
Ruthless

If you have to open a thread asking the question then we all know you ain't getting any period.
so true. tell these no pussy getting faggots 

May 21, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
kbos

I've been in a relationship for years and haven't cheated in a long time but to be honest since I lost my v-card at 15 (im 22) I've never gone more than 3 weeks without pussy I've been with plenty and taken 3 v-cards and women still try to flirt with me and tell me im attractive if anyone wants advice tbh im happy to help I can tell you right now half the dudes on HBs problem is one of or a combo of three things: over thinking, not knowing the difference between a dumb bitch and a good woman, and taking advice/lessons about females via rap lyrics. Oh and a lot of HB members are under the impression that becoming a meat head and spending enough time at the gym will solve all their problems with women.
May 21, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
punchingeskimos

Depends on what what you consider a regular basis. I can never go through a week without getting laid at least once...and I usually change up my chicks after a month or so. Depending on how much they interest me.
May 21, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
Ruthless

I've been in a relationship for years and haven't cheated in a long time but to be honest since I lost my v-card at 15 (im 22) I've never gone more than 3 weeks without pussy I've been with plenty and taken 3 v-cards and women still try to flirt with me and tell me im attractive if anyone wants advice tbh im happy to help I can tell you right now half the dudes on HBs problem is one of or a combo of three things: over thinking, not knowing the difference between a dumb bitch and a good woman, and taking advice/lessons about females via rap lyrics. Oh and a lot of HB members are under the impression that becoming a meat head and spending enough time at the gym will solve all their problems with women.
are you really good looking though? no homo. sounds like you got it figured out but its usually just that simple for us real pretty niggas

May 21, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
kbos

^
i'm not THAT good looking, I just have a handsome face and my arms look very big and strong but theres some squish in them its not as much muscle as it looks like, plus I keep myself very clean, smelling good, I have a nice truck and its known that I make money independently and I come at females out going and genuine but im certainly no kind of fancy mother fucker.

I feel like a lot of dudes on here don't chill with females as friends. To be honest, being friends with females, you learn a lot, you heard their side of things and how guys are perceived by them. And being friend zoned is bullshit, making friends with a female is a great way to get them into you. You can get them comfortable with you, then slowly get more and more suggestive. I chill with plenty of females, all of them except one (the hottest, most unattainable frustrating one) have fooled around with me, a couple of em fucked me, and those who haven't have admitted they're attracted to me through manipulated conversations. I don't think im anything special don't get me wrong im just speaking from experience. The love I get from females seems more about my attitude than anything, if I don't feel good about myself I get no love, if I act like im in charge of whatever situation I put myself in, if I act like im sexy but not that into myself, if I stunt subtly (this means don't over do it and act too cocky, but do little things to show you of a higher caliber than the other males) then women are pretty much consistently feelin that. Don't get me wrong I never pulled a Kim K or a vickys secret model, but Iggy Azela (however the fuck she spell it) females are all in range. That shit'll get you some 8s, maybe even a 9. I've only been rejected by a female once in my life, but I move real careful and I read a bitch like a book, I'm not one of those dudes who drops lines on 30 women in the hopes that I can bag one. I can't relate to dudes who do that, it would destroy my self confidence. I flirt subtly and playfully until I get a certain vibe that its a green light... I don't know if i've explained well but it straight up works for me.

ALSO

If you have an ugly face, or some kind of fucked up blatantly obvious personality issue you suck at dealing with, you have no choice but to lower your standards until you get something fixed lol. Oh and maturity goes a long way too, bitches love older men, and sometimes its more how you act than the number.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
punchingeskimos

^
i'm not THAT good looking, I just have a handsome face and my arms look very big and strong but theres some squish in them its not as much muscle as it looks like, plus I keep myself very clean, smelling good, I have a nice truck and its known that I make money independently and I come at females out going and genuine but im certainly no kind of fancy mother fucker.

I feel like a lot of dudes on here don't chill with females as friends. To be honest, being friends with females, you learn a lot, you heard their side of things and how guys are perceived by them. And being friend zoned is bullshit, making friends with a female is a great way to get them into you. You can get them comfortable with you, then slowly get more and more suggestive. I chill with plenty of females, all of them except one (the hottest, most unattainable frustrating one) have fooled around with me, a couple of em fucked me, and those who haven't have admitted they're attracted to me through manipulated conversations. I don't think im anything special don't get me wrong im just speaking from experience. The love I get from females seems more about my attitude than anything, if I don't feel good about myself I get no love, if I act like im in charge of whatever situation I put myself in, if I act like im sexy but not that into myself, if I stunt subtly (this means don't over do it and act too cocky, but do little things to show you of a higher caliber than the other males) then women are pretty much consistently feelin that. Don't get me wrong I never pulled a Kim K or a vickys secret model, but Iggy Azela (however the fuck she spell it) females are all in range. That shit'll get you some 8s, maybe even a 9.
Having female friends is KEY in being able to wheel females. I relied on my looks in grade 9/10 but as I got older I had to learn to do what you explained. Conversation manipulation is also a double-edged sword though, it can help you greatly or just completely kill everything. Although it's always worth the gamble. When you start getting called cocky over confident; you know it's time to start toning it down. Some girls like the cocky attitude but a majority prefer confidence.

PS since we are also the same age let me ask you. What's your age limit for younger girls?
May 21, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
kbos

^
Yes that puts it in good perspective, be confident, but don't be cocky! And don't be trying to manipulate shit unless its an easy one you straight up got in the bag.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
KiddCoast

1 . Getting buffer will definitely make it easier to bang chicks. 2. Rap music has a lot of knowledge bout hoes

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 21, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
punchingeskimos

Confidence used right can get you laid weekly. Ahh I act cocky from time to time with people but that's just my sense of humor. Sarcasm ftw. You don't try to manipulate even if you can tell they won't be in your life for more than a couple years tops?
May 21, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
kbos

1 . Getting buffer will definitely make it easier to bang chicks. 2. Rap music has a lot of knowledge bout hoes
It has knowledge about hoes, but heads don't realize, plenty of females are hoes, but not every female, I only say this because if the female you fancy is a lady and not a hoe, you wont get away with treating her like a hoe. Other way around, if you treat a hoe like a lady, you are wasting your time like a dumbass when you shudda been treating her like a hoe the whole time.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
Ruthless

It has knowledge about hoes, but heads don't realize, plenty of females are hoes, but not every female, I only say this because if the female you fancy is a lady and not a hoe, you wont get away with treating her like a hoe. Other way around, if you treat a hoe like a lady, you are wasting your time like a dumbass when you shudda been treating her like a hoe the whole time.
how can you tell which she is? some bitches keep their shit lowkey, I dont find out they a hoe till later on down the line 

May 21, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
punchingeskimos

how can you tell which she is? some bitches keep their shit lowkey, I dont find out they a hoe till later on down the line 
Do some information digging before you go in for the kill. The only time I have this issue is when I am in a different city, with no network you can't really find anything out. I am a really good communicator so if you are you can pay attention to how they talk, their tone, their posture, especially pay attention to some of their habits and just connect the dots. You have to do a lot of research before you can be good at it right away though.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
kbos

Confidence used right can get you laid weekly. Ahh I act cocky from time to time with people but that's just my sense of humor. Sarcasm ftw. You don't try to manipulate even if you can tell they won't be in your life for more than a couple years tops?
Manipulation is such a broad spectrum, like when I say manipulation im talkin steering a conversation subtly in a direction you want it to go in without the female even noticing, or like maybe not lying, but conveniently leaving out information about something you know better than to be talking about (other females etc). It's really just common sense and nature, same shit you'd think about doing business. You asked about my age limit earlier, like I said I been in a relationship with this female for ages now, shes older than me shes actually 23, but for example, when I was 18 I dated a 16 year old, 16 was too damn young sexually and emotionally girls that age are a mess you really aren't gunna find girls with their heads on straight till their 20 and honestly most of us males are the same. You can't really have a mature interaction between sexes without the age and experience to do so. I wouldn't go for a girl under 21 unless it was a quick easy jam under the right circumstances just for the obvious over 21 lifestyle reasons.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
punchingeskimos

That's my general definition as well but I also use it as a benefit factor. The social engineering aspect anyway. I usually manipulate to meet more people and plant more seeds. Seed planting is basically getting to know a girl to a certain extent to leave them wanting more, but you give them enough that you can keep the infatuation growing. If that's what you're wanting to do. I have kind of slowed down on it though as it's just getting boring now.  Ahh yea...that's why I haven't dated since high school. Had one long relationship and it was a terrible experience. It's really hard to find a decent older girl from where I am though. 95% of them are used up chicks, the other 5% are damn near impossible to find. As for maturity levels...most of them are not mature whatsoever. Heck I know this 17 year old that is more mature than any other girl I have met...just too bad she is 17 LOL.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
kbos

There is so sure way when it comes to the lowkey girls, but hoe red flags appear when she A. Has too many guy friends B. Has a click of girls she rolls with frequently, all gossipy and shit (of course all girls have girl friends, but if she has the type that look petty/ and or like they go dick hunting, low key take notice). C. Wears a shitload of make up while trying to look very trendy but talks like shes kinda dull minded. D. French manicures, honestly they look kinda good to me, but all the females i've known who get them also just happen to be total whores. E. Theres a lot of body language and how far she goes with the flirting. A lady-like non-whoreish lady will be extremely low-key and playful about her interest in you, you'll know shes into you by the conversation quality and the glimmer in her eye, but if shes all loud mouthed and classless on some BLAH BLAH BLAH AHAAHA UR FUNNY GIGGLE GIGGLE HEHEHEHEHE OOO LETS GO SOMEWHERE WOOO HEY CINDY IM SOOOOOoooOOOOOoooOOO DRUNK TEE HEE HEE I mean I aint sayin don't hit it but shes probably no keeper.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
punchingeskimos

There is so sure way when it comes to the lowkey girls, but hoe red flags appear when she A. Has too many guy friends B. Has a click of girls she rolls with frequently, all gossipy and shit (of course all girls have girl friends, but if she has the type that look petty/ and or like they go dick hunting, low key take notice). C. Wears a shitload of make up while trying to look very trendy but talks like shes kinda dull minded. D. French manicures, honestly they look kinda good to me, but all the females i've known who get them also just happen to be total whores. E. Theres a lot of body language and how far she goes with the flirting. A lady-like non-whoreish lady will be extremely low-key and playful about her interest in you, you'll know shes into you by the conversation quality and the glimmer in her eye, but if shes all loud mouthed and classless on some BLAH BLAH BLAH AHAAHA UR FUNNY GIGGLE GIGGLE HEHEHEHEHE OOO LETS GO SOMEWHERE WOOO HEY CINDY IM SOOOOOoooOOOOOoooOOO DRUNK TEE HEE HEE I mean I aint sayin don't hit it but shes probably no keeper.
Can't forget that if you do hit it...wrap it. Heck wrap it even if they are a virgin LOL. Better safe than sorry.
May 21, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
kbos

That's my general definition as well but I also use it as a benefit factor. The social engineering aspect anyway. I usually manipulate to meet more people and plant more seeds. Seed planting is basically getting to know a girl to a certain extent to leave them wanting more, but you give them enough that you can keep the infatuation growing. If that's what you're wanting to do. I have kind of slowed down on it though as it's just getting boring now.  Ahh yea...that's why I haven't dated since high school. Had one long relationship and it was a terrible experience. It's really hard to find a decent older girl from where I am though. 95% of them are used up chicks, the other 5% are damn near impossible to find. As for maturity levels...most of them are not mature whatsoever. Heck I know this 17 year old that is more mature than any other girl I have met...just too bad she is 17 LOL.
Its funny I know some kids that are strangely wise and grown and some 30 year olds that act like children. Really my advice is to just enjoy whatever females you come across for the time being and take it slow if you ever think you find a keeper, I mean if shes a keeper she'll be treating you how you want to be treated so treating her how she wants to be treated comes naturally. This shit aint easy for females either, my lady friends stay telling me about lames they gave a shot and come to find the dick game was crazy weak and insecure or they got played by a douche pretending he was something he wasn't.
May 21, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Don't go around chasing women, it's a waste of time. Work on becoming the best person you can be, worry about making lots of money, improve your looks, improve your social circle and they'll all come gravitating towards you. Cold approaching is a little needy imo and getting numbers is almost useless because most whores these days talk to 5-10 guys at a time (srs)

When it comes to women LMS (looks, money and status) over everything and fuck anyone who says otherwise

Confidence helps but not as much as LMS
May 21, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Most women are fickle whores, they'll leave you when something better comes along. NO LOVE IS CONDITIONAL. They play on their emotions. 

I hate women srs
May 21, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
punchingeskimos

Yea that's the hard part is finding the person you don't wanna just fuck...it's hard finding a good-looking female with priorities that isn't a slut.

LMS don't mean shit if you're an insecure little boy.

Please login first to reply.