Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 27, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
Kimo 先生

i hope youre all still being positive smile

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

May 27, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
Glo'bito

Graduation is near, nothing but positive vibes for me fam. coolcoolcool

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 27, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
Black Jew

I fucking failed my philosophy paper
not surprised you don't know how to write properly, seeing all the time you spend online.
#StillPositivitytho
May 27, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
backlikethat

got a 3.5 this semester but since i did horrible last semester, i finished my first year in college with a 3.0.

hopefully thats good enough to transfer..
May 28, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
christopher.

Graduated HS last Thursday. Stayed positive through it and still am; I'm not upset/sad about not seeing 90% of my friends. I'm looking forward to college and my future, not thinking in retrospect. smile
May 28, 2013 @ 12:01 AM

Inactive

never look back and move forward, stay positive

with positivity attracts positive things in your life

it is what it is, never was what it wasn't
May 28, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
loofy

The past 8 years I've been dealing with depression and recently decided in taking steps to getting better. I've decided to go into therapy sessions for it and I'm looking forward to "fixing myself" for lack of a better term. 

I've been through a lot of situations in life that were life and death type situations since I was a kid. Somehow, I'm still here. I don't believe in God or any religion really outside of aspects of Buddhism but sometimes I think that, maybe, I'm destined for greater things. I don't know what but maybe I'm meant to help people and better the world or flip the screwed up things upside down and have people question things. I'm not sure. But there are moments where I can feel myself being pulled towards bigger things. Things much bigger than myself. And while I'm depressed and sometimes don't see the point in living I'm hopeful in seeing what those things are and who the people are I'll share them with.

http://i.imgur.com/dPI59.gif
why the fuck doesnt imgur work
May 28, 2013 @ 01:17 AM

Inactive

not surprised you don't know how to write properly, seeing all the time you spend online.
#StillPositivitytho
I don't believe there is a right or wrong way to write

My teacher is dumb
May 28, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
REVS

Finished the school year off, my cumulative GPA is floating around a 3.0-3.2 need to get it up a bit more, decided to stay around and go to CC for two more semesters, summer and fall, and by the spring I'll have enough credits to transfer into PSU main or Pitt. 

Shouts out to my boy 'Topher on graduating high school, about to do big things in college. cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 28, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
Black Jew

#StillPositivitytho

My teacher is dumb
there is not. but if you're anywhere past middle/high school, you are expected to write at a certain caliber.
and if you are in college/uni, why not get your money's worth and challenge yourself to write better?

what we see in others is what we see in ourselves.
#enlightenyo'self
#stillpositivitydoe 

shout out Apache, Topher, and Revs for successfully getting past them hurdles.    
May 28, 2013 @ 01:52 AM

Inactive

#StillPositivitytho

My teacher is dumb
there is not. but if you're anywhere past middle/high school, you are expected to write at a certain caliber.
and if you are in college/uni, why not get your money's worth and challenge yourself to write better?

what we see in others is what we see in ourselves.
#enlightenyo'self
#stillpositivitydoe 

shout out Apache, Topher, and Revs for successfully getting past them hurdles.    
I wrote off topic lmao

but whatever

passed the class with a B

- stay positive
May 28, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
phantomony

The best way to stay positive is to follow Lil B on Twitter
May 29, 2013 @ 02:22 AM

Inactive

"The possibility of the impossible becoming possible only exists in the minds of those who dream uninterrupted by the reality present before their eyes."
May 29, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
christopher.

Thanks Revs, lurrpy, and HB fam. Glad to see you're bout da positivity and advice too, london smile
May 29, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
backlikethat

so hard to stay positive when i feel like my whole world is falling apart...
May 29, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
thepreciselife

Bout to launch a brand,
staying positive!

ThePreciseLife.com

May 30, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
craigsagersuit

For everyone in here. Don't forget.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 30, 2013 @ 08:50 PM

Inactive

so hard to stay positive when i feel like my whole world is falling apart...
what up fam
June 9, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
REVS

I'm a strong believer in karma. Do good things and good things will happen to you. Ya boy REVS decided to by a lottery ticket today. 

Hope everyone's staying positive. 

June 9, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
Wavey_LenZ

So you won a grand?
Congrats!
June 9, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
guccibucket

dope thread
June 9, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
zevlove

So much utter shit on this website. And then you find a gem like this thread. Damn.

Been dealing with a lot of shit this past year. Was diagnosed with scheuermann's condition, its genetic and three of my vertebrae are damaged in my upper back. Nothing you can do to stop the constant uncomfortableness and pain except wait until your spine matures and hardens the fuck up. Because there's no time frame for this as everybody is different, it could go on for another year+ and ill have permanent damage to my back. Puts me in some really dark places at times. Can't sit down for long periods of time, has stopped me from doing a lot of the things i enjoyed. Can't go to college and learn, because i can't sit down in lectures all day without some hardcore pain killers, which i dont want to put in my body often because they are addictive and fuck you up. I work hard and do physio and stretching everyday but it makes no lasting difference. Probably going to have to stop working in December and move out of my apartment because im now having trouble standing up for long periods of time without pain. It's taking everything away from me and there's no treatment that makes any permanent improvements. You just gotta wait the shit out and its torturous. Pretty much the only thing that makes me happy is my girl whos super supportive but she's overseas for a month right now.

If anyone's been through something like this, PM me. Or if anyone has got some reading material that'll help me get my head straight, i'd appreciate it.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

June 14, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
backlikethat

got put on the deans list for the spring semester cool
June 17, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
No Fuxx Given

I had to bump this up I just noticed there is way too many depressing topics emerging and everyone could use a bit of positivity and good vibes especially when in one of those state of minds!

Fly on little wing

June 17, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
REVS

Nice day here in Philly, shame I have to work. Good bump Purp.

June 17, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
sbesus

Just remember y'all

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

June 18, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
midmost

Have a good night HB
June 20, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
Let Them Eat Cake

I just cant do it...
June 20, 2013 @ 01:59 PM

beautiful day, no clouds, finished my exam with confidence. i wanna go and roll around in grass =+)
June 20, 2013 @ 02:03 PM

if you are ever feeling down go listen to SNCKPCK he is the  most positive person i know and i assuse you he will make you happy 

Please login first to reply.