April 20, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
kbos

@kbos I'm sorry I got you so rallied up and I have "hipster" views because I sympathize with killings of everyone and not just American's on American soil; but I can't believe so many people are just sitting around letting Dino run wild with his extremely racist and unimformed bullshit. God damn that dude's pissing me off.
It's easy to say you sympathize with the killings of everyone, I could say the same for myself. Thing is, I don't see you making threads about foreign killings and giving a fuck about it, you do nothing more than point that out when its convenient. It seems like a lot of people only talk about the tragic events in the rest of the world when there is an American tragedy to compare it too. For every person who truly cares, there is a bus load of people fronting.

People who entered the first Marathon thread trying to raise awareness about other shit right after the bombing rubbed me the wrong way. I'm from Boston it hit close to home, you can understand that. Too me its like if I showed up to your family members funeral and was like YO but also this other person you don't really know died. You'd be like, fuck outta here this isn't the time, you'd probably think if I really cared about that person id be mourning at their own funeral (or thread see what im sayin instead of interrupting unrelated funerals. The funeral analogy sounds dramatic, im short on good analogies right now, but I hope the point is understood.
April 20, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
Pantic

Lol that was enough to ether Jacob off HB a second time cool
April 21, 2013 @ 07:29 AM
Flynt Flossy

any of yall think the two boys were framed?
April 21, 2013 @ 09:08 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA
^ The investigation done by the 4chan Think Tank community.

^ Jump to 1:11. You can see the Older Brother naked while handcuffed

the suspect #1 who was reportedly shot multiple times with the bomb strapped to his body and was killed after his own younger brother ran him over with the stolen SUV

This event is largely significant. Here's why
1. An incident to un-arm the citizens and destroy the 2nd amendment 
2. Enforcing the Martial Law in U.S.A. thus the implementing the Police State
3. Trashing the Miranda Rights as well as 4th Amendment [Searching without warrants]
4. The police force taking the role as the "Judge, Jury & Executioner"
5. Continuing the "War on Terror" agenda with more DRONE attacks.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 21, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
ToyotaGuy

100s of people get killed every month in the middle east/south asia and nobody gives a fuck but when it happens in EU or america it stays on the news for like weeks and every one knows about it, its so messed up
April 21, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
KTA

why was the kid hiding then? would you run and hide in a boat if you were innocent? chuck grenades at police n strap up wit a bomb? why didnt they plead their innocence? i dont see anythin that hints at them bein framed 
edit: noticed you were just askin, i hope they were framed but i dont think so 
April 21, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
tmwtg

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA
^ The investigation done by the 4chan Think Tank community.

^ Jump to 1:11. You can see the Older Brother naked while handcuffed

the suspect #1 who was reportedly shot multiple times with the bomb strapped to his body and was killed after his own younger brother ran him over with the stolen SUV

This event is largely significant. Here'™s why
1. An incident to un-arm the citizens and destroy the 2nd amendment 
2. Enforcing the Martial Law in U.S.A. thus the implementing the Police State
3. Trashing the Miranda Rights as well as 4th Amendment [Searching without warrants]
4. The police force taking the role as the "Judge, Jury & Executioner"
5. Continuing the "œWar on Terror" agenda with more DRONE attacks.
Oh fuck.

Not this guy again.
April 21, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
jetageoflotus

why was the kid hiding then? would you run and hide in a boat if you were innocent? chuck grenades at police n strap up wit a bomb? why didnt they plead their innocence? i dont see anythin that hints at them bein framed 
i read something that they were hired by the government 3-5 years ago. probably the goverment paid them for all this. i really do believe they were framed.look at that 4chan investigation. you could see people that are more suspicious than them brothers.only because they didnt walk together they were selected as suspects. i dont walk next to my brother at all, 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

April 21, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
KTA

i read something that they were hired by the government 3-5 years ago. probably the goverment paid them for all this. i really do believe they were framed.look at that 4chan investigation. you could see people that are more suspicious than them brothers.only because they didnt walk together they were selected as suspects. i dont walk next to my brother at all, 
yeah tamerlan was interviewed years ago, and its possible they were "hired", but thats not being framed thats conspiracy...i was just disagreeing to the fact that they were completely innocent
April 21, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
NapoleonComplex

100s of people get killed every month in the middle east/south asia and nobody gives a fuck but when it happens in EU or america it stays on the news for like weeks and every one knows about it, its so messed up
2 ppl died. not even hundreds b. 2 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 21, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
NapoleonComplex

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but what happened with the JFK Library shit? Wasnt there a bomb there too? Shit seems fishy....

April 21, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
NapoleonComplex

Please login first to reply.