Police abuse caught on camera...again

March 26, 2013 @ 17:58:18
Seems like the videos of abuse of power keep piling on in recent months. Wonder when the tipping point will be when people actually do something about this...

March 26, 2013 @ 18:10:15
Looks like some drunk idiots forgot how "POWER" works
March 26, 2013 @ 18:22:40
St.paddies day so clearly the cops drunk

on power.

.wa do dem.

March 26, 2013 @ 18:42:20
no one man should have all that power

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 26, 2013 @ 19:07:25
Seems like the videos of abuse of power keep piling on in recent months. Wonder when the tipping point will be when people actually do something about this...
"You can't act like a human being!"
Right after he tasers the fucking guy, what a pig.
March 26, 2013 @ 19:14:04
police abuse prbly goes on every second of the day in some part of the country,
but honestly putting yourself in the cops shoes, you have to get fucking pissed off when someone is annoying the shit out of you
March 27, 2013 @ 02:34:22
"You can't act like a human being!"
Right after he tasers the fucking guy, what a pig.
Yep.
March 27, 2013 @ 03:01:30
police abuse prbly goes on every second of the day in some part of the country,
but honestly putting yourself in the cops shoes, you have to get fucking pissed off when someone is annoying the shit out of you
no. when i put myself in cop shoes then im a fucking cop and i should be mindful of how much power i have and should be holding myself up to a higher standard than the average person and I shouldn't be so easily provoked. 
March 27, 2013 @ 03:10:55
and by higher standard i mean a higher standard of responsibility and care not of judgement or importance
Please login first to reply.
x